Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Superfluous Residents and Locations of Importance  (Read 763 times)

Offline Aeyt

Superfluous Residents and Locations of Importance
« on: October 21, 2016, 09:55:43 pm »
Hi Amigos! All three-hundred thousand forum members in the star system! How y'all doin'?
And now it's time for me to give some more info on Superfluous, the town that's all about hiding rogue mages from the government!

This thread is where I will be posting links to the profiles of all the characters that live in Superfluous. I will also list their basic role or occupation in the town. If you want a character added to this list, let me know. All the major professions, (i.e. doctor, head barber, lead bartender, head school teacher, mayor, law keepers, undertaker, etc.) are unavailable at this time. That doesn't mean there aren't plenty available. You could be a secondary person in roles that have multiples, like bartender, and barber. You could be a medical assistant, shop clerk, saloon girl, waiter, horse groomer, stable boy/girl, farmer, clerk at one of the shops, secretary, miner, or simply a refugee.

Superfluous

-Mayor-
        Anthony Seele

-Mayor's Bodyguard-
        Turq Flicht

-Mayor's Brother-
        Bartholomew Seele

-Sheriff-
        Laurel Concord

-Deputy-
        Fera Vile

-Treasure Hunter-
        Linus Sargent

More to come soon!!!                                More to come soon!!!                                More to come soon!!!                                More to come soon!!!                                More to come soon!!!                                More to come soon!!!                                More to come soon!!!                                More to come soon!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 09:14:24 pm by Aeyt »
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Offline Nix

Re: Superfluous Residence and Locations of Importance
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 11:07:55 pm »
I don't know about him being a full time resident but I can offer Hravart as a wandering odd jobs kinda guy... Maybe he is on good terms with the local government?

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 03:21:01 pm »
Other than the mayor I plan on posting soon, and the sheriff and deputy that are up, there isn't much of a government. It's as far out on the fringes of the frontier as you can get. But I'd be glad to have any contributions.
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 12:01:33 pm »
I made a character for this-

Nanashi.

If it's of any interest, he'd use Superfluous as his homebase, an interesting thing would be that his mech crashed relatively closeby, so he has no choice but to take bounty hunting contracts to fix his mech, keeping Superfluous as his main place to go for supplies he may need. Being nice to the population and all that.

Sounds interesting? ^^

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2016, 01:25:48 pm »
Sounds fun and interesting! With the move happening irl and life being life, my computer is not hooked up. Once it is I'll get back on this. Doing it all from my phone is a bit annoying.

ARAD V1.0

Re: Superfluous Residents and Locations of Importance
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 04:11:23 pm »
Got'cha!

Keep me updated ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal