Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Can A Girl Heal Him [open]  (Read 842 times)

WarhawkZ

Can A Girl Heal Him [open]
« on: October 07, 2016, 07:00:22 pm »
Completely tuned out as he stood at ease in a cam-girl centric convention, Agidyne watched the crowd silently. While he had, though rarely, used the Network for normal everyday things. He usually kept his forays on to the Network contained to mission research or watching cam-girls. Which he got no real pleasure from it, much of his enjoyment came from a purely appreciation of the female form. 'I'm not a normal Aedolian. But I don't mind that, not like anyone would want to be with me anyway.' he mused.

"Pilot Cnyte, you are dismissed." Saluting the Pilot relieving him, Agidyne wondered why everyone in his squadron didn't raise a fuss about his silence. Shaking his head, he meandered through the massive convention center. Taking the beauty and peace that radiated from the stalls. After a few minutes, Agidyne paused near a stall and glanced over the laid out items. "Where'd you go Hamakaze?" he asked quietly, not excepting an answer.

Leaving the stall, he moved farther away from higher leveled cam-girls' area. Reaching an semi empty area Agidyne turnt his gaze up and growled. It was a low, drawn out one from the very depths of his dark worthless soul. "Broken, very broken being that has something for my missing step-sister. Something that most, including the free spirited Aedolians, would frown upon." he said numbly. Clinching his eyes shut, he could feel his emotions begin their relenting barrage on the shields that held them in check. Running a hand through his hair, Agidyne shook from the intensity of his emotions.

After about a hour he went in search of a Network booth. Finding one off in a corner, he slipped in and powered it up. 'Distraction.' he mused. Bringing up the search option, he thought of he wanted. And it came to him in one name, "Poe Maci." he said softly. Once on the site, Agidyne found the loners and perverts eagerly waiting. Typing all the things they wanted from her. 'Who am I to judge. I'm here for similar, if only less peverted, reason.' he thought.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:40:30 pm by WarhawkZ »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Can A Girl Heal Him [open]
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 09:24:08 pm »
It was a convention weekend, so her channel was bustling and her days were busy as hell! And would only get busier, as Poe had even scheduled to appear on a couple of panels. For now, though, she was just chilling in her hotel room across the way from the convention hall.

Well. Sort of chilling.

She was still working. A girl had to eat, after all, and it was good PR for her to interact with her fans during the con. So there she was, all dolled up in makeup (her winged eyeliner was miraculously on point, going well with her bright red lipstick) and a new set of lingerie: a see-thru white baby doll and stockings with red bows, complete with stockings attached with garter suspenders. She looked damned fine if she did say so herself. She just made sure to angle her camera onto the bed and away from the rest of the room, which was a disaster.

Hey, the whole point of being in a hotel room was that you had room service to clean it!

"Hey guys and gals! What's uuuup?" she greeted as she went live, blowing a kiss to the camera. Already the room was fairly full, which was to be expected for an event like this, and the chat was already starting to scroll as users typed their greetings--some more lewd than others, some so innocuous you'd never know this was a cam girl site. "This is Poe Maci, reporting live from across the convention--where you can meet me in person tomorrow! But for now, I'll be chillin' in my room, having some fun with you lovely peeps! Maybe even one on one, if you're lucky..."

Meaning, if you put out the cash!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

WarhawkZ

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 10:27:15 pm »
Agidyne, grinning, lets his gaze rove over Poe. 'A goddess in mortal form. And so out my league.' he mused, as the comments went in the gutter. "So do I play along and get in a bidding war with the perverts or do I just carpet bomb them into submission?" he asked aloud. Resting his chin in an open palm, Agidyne entered his chat room name. A play on his rank and name, and typed while wondering why was entering a field that he usually stayed out of for many reason,

EchoPiloFlameShadow: you're a goddess among us Ms. Maci, and while the rest covet you for more physical pleasure, i covet you for a more emotional reason and a lovely disraction from a past i choose to forget

He stopped himself from finishing the thought, figuring that was enough for now. No one, except for whoever he chose to let in his heart, didn't need to know of his past. It hurt to much most days for him think back on it for any length of time. Seeing the reaction to his comment, some tacking on to it. Others asking who the hell he was to say something like that. 'Fucking idiots.' he thought, having his decision made for him. Swiping his chipped wrist over the reader, after clicking the donation button, Agidyne watched the zeros skyrocket past well in to the hundred thousands. 'Carpet bomb achieved.' he mused with a small grin. Once that bit of Network posturing was finished, Agidyne went back to admiring Poe and thinking through several different versions of a date with her.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 11:37:50 pm by WarhawkZ »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 01:35:33 pm »
...Oh.

Well.

That was one hell of a donation.

A big enough donation that she decided, hell yeah she'd play along! Sure, the comment was creepy as hell, but she was used to creepy. Though, admittedly, she found the sexually creepy comments less creepy than the ones that seemed to imply the dude was looking for an online girlfriend.

Yeah, I ain't your manic pixie dream girl, my dude, but I can play.

With a flirty smile at the camera, Poe shuffled closer to it on her knees and peered curiously back, head cocked. "Well now you've got me all curious, FlameShadow! Wanna do a private show so you can tell me all about it?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

WarhawkZ

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 06:40:30 pm »
EchoPiloFlameShadow: sure

He typed while opening the booth's camara program. Setting the ear piece Agidyne leaned back and wondered if he was ready for this. 'What will be, will be.' he thought. "Don't blow it because you're nervous Cnyte. Take it slow." he told himself. Running a hand through his black hair Agidyne kept himself by drumming his fingers to burn off tension.

"Don't creep her out. Keep it casual and friendly. And then maybe, just maybe, I might be able to patch up the hole that Hamakaze's disappearance has made in my heart." he added with a small sigh. But a voice in his head just won't shut up, closing his eyes he took a few moments to shut that voice. 'Shut it!' he mused. Once it was silent, Agidyne rubbed his face roughly. 'Relax.'
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 08:21:50 am by WarhawkZ »

Offline Aeyt

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2016, 12:06:19 pm »
        Pierce Aubade Zephyr, wanted criminal of six sectors, and finely tuned human weapon, was aboard the Sassy Juice, doing what he loved doing most, cooking. The crew, and their free roaming prisoner, ordered food in a chaotic, nonuniform manner, at completely random times. Only Sarah ordered at the same time each day. The evil eye she gave Pierce every time he saw her face to face was a bit unnerving. Perhaps he was imagining it though. It was hard to read an anthropomorphic lizard. Anima mocked him in secret, reinforcing the idea that the engineer didn't like him. Or did she prefer the title mechanic. Pierce wasn't sure.
        As Pierce cooked meals for two of the crew, he had a view screen up in front of him. Trolling the Galactic Network was an entertaining way to pass time, and there was a sex-workers convention on Aedolis, so the nudity, perversion, and depravity, was reaching record highs. That was his favorite. He was watching the top donated Cam-Girl take on an exotic life form with sixteen tentacle penises when he got a notice that a different girl on the site had just moved to the top slot.
        Pierce was there today for entertainment more than anything else. Not that he didn't enjoy a good cam session to tug himself to happiness to, it just wasn't today's goal. So when a different girl took the top slot, he had to check it out. What was pulling in more credits than a tiny purple girl with four breasts and an ass that could be worshipped for days getting stuffed by sixteen ejaculating tentacles? Pierce pointed to the new room he wanted to enter and was immediately disappointed to find that the room was by far the most tame he'd been in today. This girl, Poe Maci, she was very attractive, the kind of sweet little tart Pierce would go for in the Libra bars when he was on the station. The thing was, all her lingerie was still on, and none of her orifices were being filled. It was plain boring. So why was she pulling the top slot?
        That was when Pierce noticed the chat log. Some basement dweller was looking for a girlfriend in the wrong place, and had just dumped a mountain of credits. He couldn't help but laugh, and almost choke on the candied pineapple he was eating. This was too much of a golden opportunity to be a master troll. Pierce was an asshole after all.
        "Anima, hack an Aedolin bank and set us up with a line of unlimited credit," Pierce commanded his companion AI. She was the most advanced AI in known space. It wouldn't be a hard task for her, and the banks officials wouldn't discover the breach for years. He'd done similar things before with her help. Anima's half sultry half innocent voice chimed in his ear almost as soon as the command had been given.
        #$%Done%$#
        Pierce wasted no time in officially joining the room as "Spike" and surpassing the highest donation by ten credits. He typed in his greeting to the attractive Poe as his credits rolled into her account.

Spike: Gorgeous, such a sexy woman shouldn't be wasted on this drivel. I don't want you to be my girl. I just wanna watch you writhe in pleasure as you make yourself climax at my command.

There was no limit to his funds, so this would be fun, and entertaining. There was no reason to keep the fun to himself, so he queued up his comm and shot a direct message to Ari. "O Captain my Captain," Pierce said with little irony. A month on the Sassy Juice, and already the two of them were thick as thieves. He shared his display on one of Ari's inactive terminal screens. "Check out the loser in this cam-site. He thinks just because he has money that this poor girl will want to be his girlfriend. I'm gonna troll him so hard!"
Isoyutare  //  Pierce Aubade Zephyr  //  Laurel Concord  //  Fera Vile  //  Leslie Vine  //  Flumenalt Lauthlet

ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 11:20:27 pm »
Poe was just about to switch to a private showing when, suddenly, the credits started skyrocketing again--but not from Mister Echo. Oh no, it seemed they had a challenger, and this donation surpassed even Wannabe Boyfriend's donation. Poe's eyebrows lifted, and it took all her willpower to keep her jaw from hitting the floor. What...what the hell? She hadn't even taken off her bra, for gods' sakes! Was this for real? One lonely, pathetic guy she could get, but another one showering her with credits for no real reason?

What was going on?

Maybe it was because all the other shows were so extreme that vanilla was the new risque? 1 + 1 = 9?

She so didn't get it.

She also didn't particularly care so long as she was getting paid.

A message popped up on her screen, and she couldn't help but smirk. Now this guy got it. This one had her interest. This guy was real--and she couldn't help but feel not only richer for it, but saved. A private showing with a guy who just wanted to get off to her getting off was simple, uncomplicated, fun. So much better than all the boring emotional labor that went into playing Fake Girlfriend.

"Oooh, it looks like we've got a contender!" she announced, shifting again and letting the straps of her bra slide down off her shoulders. She pressed her arms together to push her breasts out even more, threatening to spill right out of her lingerie. "I guess the real question now is, who wants it more? Oh, it's so hard to choose! Maybe you can help me decide?"

---

Ari yawned as he stared at his terminal screen. He wasn't getting anywhere with this new piece he was writing, some story about alien bondage space lesbians, so he had resorted to playing solitaire while he let it all percolate. Playing, and losing. It was a relief when Pierce's voice interrupted, and he sat up straighter in his seat, wincing at the stiffness in his back that came from sitting so long.

He leaned over to peek at his other screen and snorted. "That guy for fuckin' real? Pffft, well shit, sign me up!" he said, and with a few clicks of his mouse, he logged into the chat.

Sassypants: hey darling, why don't you ditch the creepy beta males and come hang with some guys who won't leave mascara stains on your pillow?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal