Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: SS-Novelty Doom,Medium Explorer and Combat Ship. (*positions available*)  (Read 740 times)

Offline Action

SS-Novelty Doom

Ship Info
The SS-Novelty Doom is a custom built,medium explorer and combat ship,primarily aimed for exploration.It is equipped with the following list of weapons:
3 Medium Laser Cannons
5 Laser Machinegun Turrets
4 Openings for custom laser or other guns.
The ship operates it's custom identification system.The crew is recognized with custom designed ranks and uniforms.

(Made by picsaboutspace.com)

Objectives and Goals
The SS-Novelty Doom has no perticular goals of objectives,it's main purpouse being to explore parts of space unknown to other people,and of course make some living out of raiding other ships ;)

Members,crew and ranks

Rank Chart:

(made by me and paint,if you want to see the full chart,feel free to download the picture,cause it doesn't completely fit in here XD)

Ship positions(you may freely make up your own and reply with the idea!):

Words marked with *green* mean the job is open to anyone,no application required.Just reply saying you took the position and you will be automatically assigned to the rank of Cadet.Words marked with *red* mean you can not become the position in any way,while words marked with *orange*mean you need a specific rank to become that job.

Ship Captain: Jack Villax

First Officer(Commodore+): Empty!

Second Officer(Ensign+): Empty!

Operations Supervisor(Ensign+): Empty!

Cockpit Assistant: Empty!

Security Officer: Empty!

Gunner: Empty!

Communications Officer: Empty!

Technological Operator: Empty!

Engineer: Empty!

Ship Crewman: Empty!

As said,freely reply if you have a additional job idea.We will gladly accept it!

We hope to see you on our ship soon.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 03:17:44 am by Vilzzex »
I love space.

My Characters (the ones i am proud of)

Victor von Stetzkopfen - Pilot Noble

Jack Villax - Captain of the SS-Novelty Doom

Ships,Factions and Such

SS-Novelty Doom

Airrunner

Re: SS-Novelty Doom,Medium Explorer and Combat Ship. (*positions available*)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 11:19:30 am »
Airrunner Windstorm would love to be the first officer, but she doesn't know how to reach the Commandore rank. Will you please tell her?

TheLordOfDeathHimself

Renegade Charlie Fords would like to be either a gunner or cockpit assistant!

Offline Action

I am sorry,i died for a long time.If you all still play and if you all are still interested,the positions are available!
I love space.

My Characters (the ones i am proud of)

Victor von Stetzkopfen - Pilot Noble

Jack Villax - Captain of the SS-Novelty Doom

Ships,Factions and Such

SS-Novelty Doom

Sandybro9001

It looks like I'm way too late, but Aeon Krypta would be a good fit for either engineer or technological operator.

Offline Lion

Sorry, Sandybro. Looks like you're really late to this.

It might be better to post something in the Plotting center or peruse people's character lists to find one that you think would go well with yours. (8

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal