Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The Battle is On (Draconian)  (Read 2143 times)

Anonymous

Re: The Battle is On (Draconian)
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 08:41:53 pm »
Severak looked up at her and listened, realizing his error. He sighed, and felt slightly... well, stupid. Of course she didn't heal normally. Why did he think she did? He sighed and took back the salve, only to feel her approach. Her words... well, they were true. He could feel her want before she even spoke, and knew that if he allowed her to, he may very well die. But strangely, he trusted her in some weird sort of way. Almost like she was a partner. He looked her straight in the eye, and spoke.

"If that is what you so desire." He said simply, and then cocked his neck to the side, showing her his neck. Seeing as his life really didn't have too much of a meaning anymore, he didn't care whether he lived or died. He hadn't for quite some time. Why? Well, he had no friends, no family, not even someone he could even rely on if he was in dire need. It's why he was a bounty hunter, really. In a way, it was a sort of suicide. In another way, it wasn't.

So now, he offered her his blood.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 09:16:28 pm »
Adjusting herself so one knee was on either side of his hips she pulled his head down close and pressed her cheek to his. If there was one that always felt wonderful it was the feeling of a warm cheek against her own cold one. Her fingers trailed along his neck and she gently nuzzled against his ear before going down and licking his neck.

Mae smirked and nipped at his neck, “just a sip, like I promised.” she made a point of adding little sparks of hopefully good feelings while she ripped at his skin, just a small one, before licking at the blood and pressing closer to him. Before long she was mindless, writhing against him with her mouth clamped down on his neck and she had to tear herself away. Her hands on his shoulders and her head tilted back, a quick moment she returned to lick his neck, the wound closing.

She licked her lips and relaxed, still sitting on his lap before she gave a delighted purr and wiggled downwards, her cheeks were flushed. It was more than a sip, maybe enough to make him dizzy. “Um... Thank you.” Mae pressed her hand to his cheek and turned to the side, “What do you eat? I .. When the sun goes down I can get you something.” she pursed her lips and turned away not moving from her seat.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2010, 09:27:25 pm »
Severak felt her cheek against his own, and took a moment to just let his body relax, and his mind go blank. Each touch felt odd, but he allowed her to do this, so he was prepared for the end result, whatever that may be. He felt her fangs sink into his neck and his body tensed for a moment before relaxing again, and then she was off. The blood flowing out of him was an odd sensation, but... almost ticklish, in a way. When he felt the wound stop bleeding, he opened his eyes and listened to her, and couldn't help but letting one of his rare smiles show on his face.

When she spoke of getting him something to eat once the sun went down, he would've said he didn't need to eat very often, but truthfully, he was hungry today. "I eat meat in general. I'm not too fussy." he said to her, still smiling. In some weird, instinctive way, he didn't want her to leave. Why? He scanned his mind, and eventually came to a conclusion: He had feelings for this vampire. Why? She was technically dead, but...

Was it her predatory instincts that caused his to react?

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2010, 11:20:56 pm »
Mae smiled back. The feral look lessened by rosy cheeks and bright eyes. She always looked more fleshy, more warm, after she fed. It was when she felt best, before she returned to the glaze, the thing that made her cold. Made her senses better. Her eyes snapped to his while he racked his brain for reasons as to why he wanted her to stay and she rose an eyebrow.

A gentle cool hand against his cheek, “I’m three hundred years old.” she offered him a smile and patted his cheek before drawing a cool finger over his lips “My presences is quite attractive to powerful people. Draws people in.” her fingers left his face and she moved away, her leg looked fine now and she sat back looking outside the cave. It was dusk, Mae licked her lips and flashed a small smile before leaving the cave.

It took about twenty minutes but she returned with a small boar, still twitching she tossed it to the ground and she looked at Severak, lips pursed.”there. Eat it, then we will find a way out.” She paused for a moment before crossing her arms over her chest, “Why does sunlight hurt you? Do you know what kind of demon you are?”

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2010, 11:28:38 pm »
Severak felt his mind somewhat... invaded. She was reading his thoughts, he could tell. The response afterward didn't make him flinch. His mind went suddenly empty, like nothing worked. She left, leaving Severak... muddled. Why? He had a single question in his mind. Was she actually the one? She said her age to Severak, but Severak never said his age to her. Which could mean many things. He could be a youngling to her. She could be a youngling to him. Or, they could be around the same century of years. Eventually, she came back. By this point, he decided to keep quiet.

He soon found his eyes looking at the boar that was recently killed. It would be a... suitable meal. Not the largest. He looked up at her with hungry eyes, eyes that looked ready to kill if she got in the way. Why? Feeding was now priority one. Right before his teeth found their way into the soft flesh of the dead boar, he replied. "I am a Shadow demon." he said, and then went to devouring his meal.

Bones and all.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 03:09:22 pm »
Impressive.

Mae tilted her head to the side and rested a hand on her hip, looking outside, turning away while he ate to give him a semblance of privacy. She could hear and smell everything but she just stared outside and waited patiently, when the noises stopped she turned around to look at him. The scent of blood was strong and it made her shiver and she couldn’t help the low rumble at the back of her throat.

Sure it had been more than a sip, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t hungry anymore. Animal blood tasted funny, too earthy. Humanoid blood, though. Her eyes were trained on him, looking at him from the side before she took a step closer and moved her hands to her hips. “Now.” Her voice was young and it pierced the air, “We’re going to find a way out of here. I’m sure we can find an entrance or two.” she sucked her lower lip into her mouth and chewed on it gently, looking up at the sky.

“I realise now breaking your helmet was a bad thing and I sincerely apologize. It makes you vulnerable and your suit is nothing more than a casing instead of a good tool.” she flicked her fingers and pursed her lips, “If you gather the pieces and store them away I will fix it for you when we get back to a place that isn’t... here” her words were a sneer as she looked around and cast him an accusing glare. This was his fault, after all.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2010, 03:51:59 pm »
Severak looked up at her with fierce eyes, but slowly allowed the bloodlust to settle as he stood up. He blinked, and then shook his head. "No need to repair my helmet. I have spares." Severak said, and then moved on. He sniffed the air, trying to find some sort of new, planetary smell he could recognize and find a way out. Unfortunately, there was no smells, besides the ones from this planet. He grumbled, and then allowed himself to begin walking. "Judging from the rumors I heard from this place, we will find the air slightly blurred once we find an exit." Severak said.

His mind was completely empty. He did not like his thoughts being read, so he cut them off. It was like he had basically turned it off. Would this frustrate her? Maybe. But, again, it was his own mind. Therefore, he needed to control it, and all the information he kept stored away. Sometimes... secrets were just not made to be heard. Severak's secrets were one of those.

For they were terribly... dangerous.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2010, 03:17:21 pm »
“And where are these spares?” Her foot tapped at the ground impatiently and rolled her eyes. This male was a piece of work and she wanted to be done with him and go home! “Are they in your pocket? I don’t think so.” Her voice was smooth and she continued walking, inhaling deeply before closing her eyes and taking careful steps around.

She could smell his blood first, the blood of his meal. Still ‘hungry’ even though she drank enough to sustain her for a few more days but that scent. That shadow demon blood was potent and she wanted more. It was an unfamiliar feeling, desire and want. Mae hadn’t wanted anything in so long, she’d been content sure, the guards being passive meals pleased her but to want.

Ice blue eyes looked towards Severak and she glared again. “Anyway. Severak.” She kept her mind to herself glaring occationally over her shoulder at him. “I won’t read your mind anymore, if it gives you that much discomfort.” A roll of her eyes and she stepped around, getting irritated and annoyed. She wanted to leave. “You will take me back to TRIM so I can tell Zachary what you did! Do you have any idea how much damage you’ve done? The patient was stupid and worthless and she’s better off dead, but you!” A slim finger pointed at him, “you will be in a lot of trouble!”

She moved her hands to her hips, “Now. Find the way out.”

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2010, 03:33:09 pm »
Severak shook his head at the doctor vampire. She was a piece of work herself. He really didn't care about his helmet. He didn't want to take the pieces, and honestly, it would take at least half a month to fix it. Why? It was just so complicated, and even if you never slept, it would only cut that into a week's effort. Not worth it, he'd go to one of his safe houses and go grab one. Maximum effort? An hour. To get there, AND put it on.

He noticed the way he was looking at him, and raised an eyebrow. The look in her eyes... was that addiction? He sighed, and moved on. Soon, she said something about her not reading his mind. "And here I thought you were going to bash my head in once night hit." Severak said with a grin, amused, and quite happy. Why? She was just so... interesting. For once, he was not bored with life. In fact, he was looking forward to meeting with her in the future. They had an eternity, it would happen eventually. "And this 'Zachary' figure is who, exactly?"

Life. It had it's kicks. He grinned and moved on.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2010, 04:16:37 pm »
Mae just glared at him. Pompous! Hmph.

“I am in need of your ability of where to see to get out.” Mae looked over at him, crossing her arms over his chest and shaking her head. Obviously she wouldn’t destroy her one chance to leave. Of course it would likely be easy to leave, but Mae hadn’t even known this place existed before now and she sure as hell didn’t know where anywhere led.

An obvious pout and she glared at him for a moment before she let her arms drop to her sides while she sighed wistfully. “Zachary is my boss.” She moved her hands to her cheeks and ducked her head down, moving side to side “He’s so handsome, and has such pretty eyes.” Another wistful sigh and she looked at Severak, instantly clearing her throat and smoothing out her dress.

“Anyway. Find the way out.” She pointed in a random direction, “Please. The sooner we leave, the sooner I can try and kill you for being a pain in the butt.”

Anonymous

« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2010, 05:58:58 pm »
Severak watched her as she spoke of her boss, and he merely blinked. She spoke, and he shrugged. "Alright then." Severak said, before putting his hand to his neck and massaging the area she bit him. It was a bit sore, but still quite irritating. Moving on, he moved at a fairly decent pace, not quite a run, but not a jog, either. If they wanted out, they'd have to move quickly. Never knew what happened in here. He sighed, and found himself rather bland, just pondering as he moved, thinking about a way out, what would happen afterwards... so on.

He eventually stopped, and sniffed the air. Were they getting close? Or was he just smelling something else? He grumbled and headed in that direction, only to pause. Looking at the ground, he found dead corpses rotting. Human. The stench he had gotten were from the gasses coming off their bodies. He sighed again, and he moved a corpse over to find bullet holes. He didn't do this.

"The hell?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal