Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: The artist's high [open] [M]  (Read 5342 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: The artist's high [open] [M]
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2016, 12:43:39 pm »
Nikita smiled softly and nodded in thanks as the men made a deep bow for them, before they went off to treat other costumers. She glanced at Symphonica with a soft smile. "My manager's going to hate me for eating this," she mused with a soft chuckle.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2016, 04:17:47 am »
''I am sure he will forgive you just this once. I come here on a regular basis I seem to be fine.'' she jestered. ''Just enjoy. That is what tonight is for right? Because of you I had the time of my life and I hope I can return the favor in this way.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2016, 09:38:13 am »
"You don't know him," she answered with a soft chuckle. "And I am enjoying it," she looked at Symphonica with a gentle smile.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2016, 02:15:58 pm »
''Well then, bon appetit.'' Symphonica said with a chuckle. ''if your manager scolds you I shall take full responsibility.'' she assured before taking a piece of fruit, dipped it in a white chocolate sauce and put it in her mouth.
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2016, 05:12:10 am »
Nikita gave her another soft smile, before following her exemple. "Be mindfuk of your words," she quipped. "I might even take you up on that."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2016, 03:40:09 pm »
''I would not mind.'' Symphonica replied with a grin. ''After all. It could be masked as a.... business dinner of sorts. My family throws parties from time to time, hiring musicians from all over for private celebrations for benefacturers. I was never disowned. My... rebelious side is seen as some sort of late teenage fase and they surely still expect me to come back with a tail between my legs admitting I can not do anything by myself at all.'' she grinned. ''I am certain your manager would appreciate the interest of such a large company and could forgive you for eating with me. I always wanted to abuse my family's name if a situation came up for it.'' she finished her cup of tea and refilled it, making a gesture to wether Nikita watned a refill.

''If we finish this pot you may pick a new flavour if you still would like more. Although of course if you prefer a liquor do not hesitate ordering it.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2016, 02:44:26 am »
As Symphonica spoke, a soft grin appeared on her lips. "How convienient," Nikita replied, nodding at the gesture for a refill.

"I don't drink," Nikita stated with a soft smile, taking a piece of fruit and sighing. "Sometimes I miss it."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2016, 01:58:32 pm »
''I drink once a month but holding my alcohol is not exactly my strongest point. I prefer the creamy things. Baileys. Merry's. Cheesecake liquor...'' she giggled. ''Still. One glass of liquor I can handle but with the second or third it tends to go horribly wrong.''

After refilling Nikita's cup, Symphonica put the teapot down and took a strawberry and vanilla cream. ''Regarding Aedolis. Is there anything here in this grand place you would like to do? Sightseeing? Or maybe a bit of shopping. A zero gravity game or laser game. I can imagine if you would want these things it is impossible without being disturbed by fans.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2016, 10:07:12 am »
Nikita arched an eyebrow. "I always wanted to do lasertag when I was a kid. Didn't have the money for it," she smirked softly. "Now I don't have the time."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2016, 03:34:56 pm »
''That sucks...'' Symphonica said and pondered. She doubt that Nikita could randomly ask for a holiday. Even this little dinner was probably something her manager would not like to much.

''What if, I would hire you for a night for a business party and as a show of gratitude invite you and your whole team for a game of laser tag. That way you will have no danger of being recognized.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2016, 01:17:53 am »
Nikita smirked softly in response. "That could work. Can play it off as both a team-building event and an improvement for another possible sponsor."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2016, 07:01:24 am »
''My point exactly. My family's company is mainly focussed on pharmaseuticals but I am certain something can be worked out.'' Symphonica grinned. She was actually looking forward to this.

''We can sort the details out later. Althought I think it will be our agents doing that. I will need about a week though to suggest a performance done by you and providing the papers and documents that can prove that the location is safe for you.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2016, 09:11:27 am »
Nikita smiled softly. "So, it's settled then," she concluded, before taking a sip from her tea, closing her eyes in awe at the taste. "This.. Is amazing."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2016, 02:20:25 am »
Symphonica smiled knowing Nikita liked the tea.

As time passed one by one the little snacks were eaten and more and more guests and staff left. Although there were still enough to tend to Nikita and Symphonica if asked for. The establishment did not have a specific closing time. Eventually guests unless they paid really well, were not permitted to enter anymore but those already there were still served without frowns or complains.

''To brew the tea you just had and liked a lot, boil water and put it in a keramic tea pot. Leave the lid open for five minutes before gently submerging a half filled tea egg with the loose tea leaves. Put the lid on the pot, let it rest for five minutes and gently remove it. Then it is ready to be served.'' she said calmly and put down her empty cup. She felt full but also fullfilled. And actually could not remember the last time she had this much fun, and exitement.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2016, 03:50:29 pm »
Nikita nodded as Symphonica explained how she could make a cup of tea like this one. "Thanks," she answered with a soft smile, acoompanying Symphonica outside, back to the limousine waiting for them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal