Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]  (Read 9641 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [Lion!]
« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2015, 01:58:32 am »
"mmm." Mae made a noise that could have been agreement.

Maybe.

Bright blue eyes stared at his neck while he wandered around, watching the blood, feeling it pump though she was so far away.

Or at least she had been. It took barely a second. From sitting at the table to kneeling on the table to press her lips against his neck, feeling the warmth press against her skin. As a precaution she'd caught his wrists in her hands and held them as gently as she could.

"But we're not really friends, are we?" She whispered into his ear.

Offline Lion

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2015, 11:43:49 pm »
"No, I suppose we're not," Tetra said with some disappointment that she would come this far to try and get a taste of him.  "Such a shame too."  He didn't fight her hold on his wrists, although he turned his head to face hers, left eye feeling warm in his face.  He was fully prepared to incinerate her if need be. It would just be sweeping ash after all.

A small smile flickered on his lips.   "Are you that desperate?  Did you not eat before you arrived?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2015, 01:46:53 am »
Poo.

Mae leaned back, pouting.

"Nothing? Not even a tremble?" Quickly enough she removed herself from him, arms folded over her chest and pouted. Sitting back on a chair, legs out, she just pouted at him, a disappointed huff.  Then she stared at his eye for a long moment, "Oh. You have that thing. If you didn't have that thing would you have trembled?" She reached forward, fingers pinched together a little bit, "Just a little bit trembled?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2015, 08:27:52 pm »
Tetra leaned back, slipping his hands from her grip.  "What difference does it make if I did?" he asked in a delicate tone.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #84 on: October 26, 2015, 12:46:56 am »
"More fun for me?" Mae grinned at him, eyes wide, "I find myself bored easy these days. I'm sure you understand."

Offline Lion

« Reply #85 on: October 26, 2015, 01:21:43 am »
"Well, fine," he said and after some thought, he wiggled his whole body in trembles.  He smirked at her, his arms going all wiggly on her neck as if he were having a seizure.  "Dear  goodness gracious, Miss Mae!  I can't stop the tingling!  Oh, whatever should I go!?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2015, 02:26:34 am »
Mae gave an exaggerated eye roll and pushed Tetra away.

"That's not funny. It's not endearing either."

Miss Mae. At least that sounded cute.

"I don't know. Stop being a fool. Perhaps that would help with the tingling."

Offline Lion

« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2015, 07:47:00 pm »
"Take a kiss and be silent," Tetra growled, smirking just enough to lean forward and kiss her.  Whether it brought tingles or not was irrelevant.  She couldn't feel it anyway, right?  It lingered long enough and left his lips warm.  He smiled when he pulled away.  "There, that's better."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #88 on: November 10, 2015, 06:26:29 pm »
When he said take a kiss Mae was waiting for some smart ass item.

Perhaps a thimble.

Mosty the actual kiss caught her odd guard and she felt her eyes close. Even leaned into it a little before Tetra pulled away and she stared at him with wide blue eyes. Indeed he got his wish and she was silent. Mae licked her lips, pressing her fingers to them, enjoying the warmth. Much like a cat her pupils dilated and she flushed. Or at least flushed as much as her blood deprived body could.

Gently her hand moved to his chin, giving his strange eye a long look. "You're so warm," was her only comment before she leaned in for another kiss.

Offline Lion

« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2015, 07:25:38 pm »
Eyes flung wide when she kissed him back.  This time it was his turn to be silenced by surprise.  Tetra had not moved but by the force of her kiss.  And surprised himself yet again when a subtle moan escaped him.  He was flushed and panted lightly as if she'd stolen his breath away.  He stared at her for a long time, feeling disconnected with reality for a long moment.

"Why?" he breathed, hating that he couldn't find his words.  "Why did you do that?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #90 on: November 10, 2015, 07:55:02 pm »
Flushed.

Mae watched the blood dance under his flesh, her tongue darted out to catch the lingering warmth on her lips from the kiss she forced upon him. "Why?" She repeated, looking over his features, "because I wanted to." Mae leaned back, looking like the cat that caught the canary. "You're beautiful," she said softly.

Offline Lion

« Reply #91 on: November 10, 2015, 08:49:42 pm »
"Beauty is merely a manifestation of physical attributes found to be pleasing in the mind.  I'm no more beautiful than my abstract painting over that furnace there," he said softly.  "But I forgive you anyway for your laspe in judgment."  Although his eyes lingered where her tongue traced over her lips.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2015, 11:51:42 pm »
Mae shook her head gently.

"No... You're not beautiful looking. You just... Are." Her cold ice eyes traced his features, how delicate the flesh was. How fragile the bones were. "Everything that makes you human. The skin wrapped around your bones. The smell of your flesh. The sound of your blood." Mae closed her eyes for a moment, leaning in slightly before falling away again, her fingers moving from his chin to caress his cheek, following to the shell of his ear.

"Beautiful." And precious.

And Mae realized shortly after that she was hungry.

Though she remained quiet about it and simply closed her eyes and tipped her head forward, letting her hand drop away from his ear.

Offline Lion

« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2015, 12:05:45 am »
Her touch left tingles across his face and body, especially down his spine.  Ones he should do well to ignore.  He was not like other men, he had known this from birth.  He was not prone to their same behaviors, as moot as they were.  Still, he could not help the sensations that unnerved him.  It was intriguing to think he might feel this way.  He did not have urges, nor hungers to devour.

But she did.  And he saw that predatory look in her eyes, and it gave him chills.  "You aim to tear apart that delicate flesh?" he asked, curious, and not retracting as he was inclined to do so.  "To get at the hot pulsating blood underneath?  You would kill me?  Your only friend..."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2015, 02:03:40 am »
"No..." Mae whispered, eyes still closed. She could feel his heart beating. Taste his blood in the air. "I'd never kill you." Slowly her eyes opened, pupils still blown wide. Her fingers traced over his cheek again, down his neck, over his pulse to trace his collar bone. "I'd never hurt you," she smirked slightly and licked her lips again, staring at his neck. Mae was practically salivating, what blood was in her system gave her lips a luscious red colour and she let her eyes flutter closed again.

Should have eaten.

Her hand moved away, her head tilted back.

"It wouldn't hurt," she whispered, looking at his neck again.

Offline Lion

« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2015, 09:34:40 am »
Her touches were titillating, but Tetra could sense danger behind them.  She was still a threat, no matter how enticing she made herself out to be.  Enticing for what he couldn't say.  He took a deep breath, inhaling sharply and straightening himself.  He gave her a smirk, almost teasing, but not quite at the mention of it not being painful.

"That's what I saw before I leap into another's mind.  The more resistance, the more pain.  Sometimes I'm as gentle as a spider and they don't even feel me at all."  His voice came out in a hiss.

He reached up and traced her cheek.  "But I'm afraid I can't let you sink your fangs into me."  He smiled.  "That would be fraternizing with a colleague.  Quite intimate don't you think?"

Tetra moved away from her, long enough to move to the kitchen, where he pulled a small incision blade from the drawer, and drew a small cut over his fingertips.  There the blood welled up, pushing out of his flesh in bright red droplets, as he let them dribble into a glass.  He let it fill for a small while before pushing out whatever would remain and firmly held his finger in hand.  The bleeding eventually stopped, and he used another small tool to seal the wound.  It would be tender, but it would heal with no scars.

And he took the glass, handing it over to her.  "Here," he offered.  "You really should remember to feed before you come visit."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2015, 01:23:31 am »
No.

Mae watched Tetra leave. Feeling her heart break and she almost cried. It was so close. It was right there and now it was leaving! Gentle as a spider. "I can be gentle," she pleaded, the hungry look in her eyes. She could! "I can!" A plead and she reached out a hand, fingers catching on some fabric of his clothing before he moved away.

Not following, her mind slowly sinking into its self. Down into memories she didn't enjoy. Memories of loss and being alone.

Mae was staring ahead at nothing, stock-still. It was like she was a statue though her eyes snapped to the glass and she stared at it like she'd never seen a glass before. A pale delicate looking hand reached for it, staring at Tetra for a moment before she brought it to her lips and she drank it down.

Licking her lips she pressed her fingers to her lips before her eyes snapped to Tetra.

Should really remember to feed.

Mae's eyes fluttered for a moment before she just stared at his neck.

Stared long and hard.

"You're so warm."

Offline Lion

« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2015, 04:19:19 pm »
"No," Tetra said, despite her begging.  "You'll have to be sated with that."  He looked her over before patting her shoulder and moving towards his bed.  "I'm going to turn in.  I've had a long day.  Feel free to make yourself comfortable on the sofa."

He moved through to the next room, slipping into his bed and reclining.  He pulled out a portfolio, looking over his notes.  The next few appointments were likely to be doozies.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2017, 11:48:03 pm »
He just...

Left her there.

Rude.

Mae chewed on her lower lip for a moment and watched after him, pouting once she was finished biting her lip. A look at the sofa and she puffed out her cheeks and took careful steps towards Tetra's bed room, as quietly as she could. Slightly fed. Her stomach felt warm and she reveled in it.

Still, she didn't want to leave and Mae walked to the side of his bed, standing by his head and looking down at him. "Can't I stay with you?" She whispered, "I promise not to tell."

Offline Lion

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2017, 11:31:26 pm »
Oh, she really wasn't going to go away was she?

Hrm, this was going against everything he believed. There was protocol to consider after all, and there was a reason he didn't fraternize with people from work outside of work. He was not friendly, he was not nice or congenial. He was a doctor that was there to do his job!  But yet here she was, and didn't seem like she planned on leaving.  Even after giving her a taste.

Which he realized now was his first mistake. 

Tetra looked up at her from the folios and sighed. He wasn't going to get any work done tonight, now was he?  He folded the binder and set it down on his bedside table. "What's there to tell?  You're just a co-worker coming by for a visit and a chat, and something to drink.  And you can't leave because of current state of the sky. And it would certainly be strange if you never returned the work the next day. So I suppose as host, it wouldn't do for me to turn you out. So you're welcome to stay."

He had a feeling he was going to regret this.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal