Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]  (Read 9524 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2017, 10:20:59 pm »
It was always a surprise when she was treated, well, her size. Pushed down and made to feel small. The kiss was a surprise and Mae threw back her head, "ah!" She stared at the ceiling for a moment, eyes wide and being entered so forcefully. Angrily. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, gently still but perhaps hard enough to bruise.

A strange sensation, to have a man again and she wriggled her hips to get comfortable. "Tetra," Mae whispered, looking up at him, having pulled away from the kisses. Her hands smoothed up and down his back and she grinned up at him, "I'm not delicate," She whispered, "are you angry?" she leaned up and looked at him, giving a wiggle of her hips and sighing, "Infuriated I made your hard exterior crumble just a little bit? That I made you let me bite you?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #121 on: March 06, 2017, 10:37:56 pm »
Tetra blinked at her, pausing his motions a moment, holding himself up with both arms. He didn't understand. She said she was willing, and...perhaps that was the point. There was a different between being willing and wanting to.  If she wasn't going to have a good time, then what was the point.

He shook his head. "No," he lied.  Except it wasn't very convincing. "I...I'm kind of irritated yes, but, that doesn't make my, erm, eagerness any less real."  He gave an experimental thrust of his hips and he looked down at her, careful to gauge her expressions, letting his hips run in rhythm to hers.

"Why? Do you not want to then? Because willing and wanting are not two sides of the coin. They're two different values, from entirely different economies," he murmured.  There he went, nerding out again.  An inward sigh and he kissed her cheek, it was almost sweet.

"I can take care of my excitement if you don't want to. I don't want payment, and I won't give it to you. That would imply you're a whore. And I would never imply such a thing."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2017, 10:51:14 pm »
Mae blinked up at him with wide eyes, grinning though the look faltered and her eyes fluttered closed when he moved. "If I didn't want to we wouldn't be here," A wide grin and she smoothed her hands down his back, giving encouraging wriggles of her hips and listening to him talk about economies. Mae licked at his neck in return for the kiss on the cheek and she let her eyes drift closed, she'd forgotten how to simply... Feel. It was always better if she'd fed and here she was, fat on his blood and his eagerness and she was squandering it.

"Honestly," She breathed into his ear, rolling her hips against his, a hand on his side, "This is why I wanted to feed from you." A lick of her lips and she tilted her head back, shifting her weight to curl her legs around his waist, "You seemed delightful to seduce and here you are, right where I want you." She purred, eyes lowered and her look delightfully, well, evil.

"I want you, Tetra, which is why I'm having you," She licked her lips and guided him down for a kiss, 'accidentally' nicking his lips with her teeth so she could get a taste again while she rolled her hips against him. "Just let go, hmm?" She smoothed her hands against him, encouraging.

Offline Lion

« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2017, 11:07:22 pm »
It was an encouraging roll, yet something about it felt 'off'.  Of course it was probably because she wasn't exactly alive anymore, and doing this with someone that didn't have a pulse was kind of disturbing to most people. Thank the dragons that he wasn't most people. He felt his eye twitch, his heart skipping and pounding fast.

He couldn't help himself, something hungered deep within. He wanted to feel her brain much in the way she had felt and tasted him. The desire to traverse every waking synapse to see what ticked, and what writhed, and what gave her pain made his breath hitch. And he wondered if she would ever let him inside that mind of hers again.  Then his eye twitched again.

He didn't hold back this time, and let go as she had instructed.  But every roll of his hips against hers, their bodies tightly wound, made images of what he saw previously in her head flash before his eyes and he reached out to her again, focusing on the way her brain lit up like a damn fireworks display, and he felt himself prod at her brightest colors.  Tetra thrusted deeper and faster, clutch her to him.

Not all synapses were open, and the doors that were closed to him made him whisper in her ear.  "Let me inside," he purred hotly, licking at her neck, biting at her flesh, making those colors light up again. "Let me feel your mind.  Gods."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #124 on: March 06, 2017, 11:55:21 pm »
Inside?

Mae smirked, letting her head tilt back in a moan while he worked away between her legs. Who knew Tetra the scientist could be so... Well... Demanding? Her fingers dug into his back and she gave him as good as she was getting. Letting her head fall back, she curled her legs up and writhed under him. Growing tense and needy and Mae bit her lip and pressed her head back into the bed and she laid herself out for him.

It'd been so long since she felt anything and now she wanted everything.

For a moment she hesitated and then... Mae sighed, eyes falling closed. It was strange to let someone in, but curling around him, she opened herself, letting him do whatever to her little mind... As long as he didn't stop moving.

Offline Lion

« Reply #125 on: March 07, 2017, 12:06:07 am »
His left eye burned, the machine that had become his eye twitching with more fury than it was accustomed to. That's because in the usually calm Tetra was finding himself in a frenzy. Maybe the years of being pent up for too long were finally being unleashed.

He worked until he fostered that need, his belly growing hot and his body shuddering. Every pulsation made him want more, and he closed his eyes and opened his mind to hers once again, diving inside and traversing those synapses that teased and remained dark to him.

She had opened her mind and yet there was darkness still.  Tetra turned them over so that she was atop and allowed her to ride him to her contentment, such as it was, rolling hips and taking his time to focus.

"Mae," he murmured her name, something born out of a manic need. His hands reached up and gripped her breasts, bringing her body to his, as they continued their rutting.  In mind, he walked into those dark places, that were obscured from conscious vision and saw the thing that had changed her, felt her fear and every other emotion that was laced within that memory. He didn't exploit it, as he could have, as he should have to test her responses.

This was not a therapy session.  So instead he tried to find a positive memory, something to elicit and accentuate the pleasure that was burning brightly between them.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2017, 06:00:14 pm »
It felt nice to have heat.

Mae didn't really pay much attention to the going ons while Tetra was above her, just reveling in the body heat of another. Something to savour. Something to enjoy for what it was. Sex hadn't been a necessity, but it felt like something nice to share. Something personal to give to Tetra. Mae's blue eyes popped open though, when she was moved like so many bricks on top, and she felt him deeper and she tipped her head back, letting a cool breath out.

Breathing wasn't needed but it felt nice to do.

"Tetra," She moaned, fingers digging into his chest an echo after he said hers, eyes falling closed. The little traces of him in her head. She could taste him and each little mental movement was accompanied by one of her own. Eventually she leaned forward, lips cool, like she'd just returned from outside on a chilly night. Her tongue laved against his pulse and she rocked against him to his heartbeat, hands moving from his chest to his face, thumbs pressed against his jaw.

"Please," She whined, teeth scraping at his neck but not enough to tear skin. Little jolts of pleasure surged through her while she rocked against him. An unfamiliar heat building in her belly. "Tetra," She moaned again, voice softer, higher. Needy and hungry. Her mind was still open to him, pressing against him like she wanted to simply drag him into her mental labyrinth and never let him out.

"Just another one," a nibble at his collar bone, another hot pant, "Please. I'll be good."

Offline Lion

« Reply #127 on: March 09, 2017, 06:31:50 pm »
Tetra could traverse that mind of hers forever. Or at least until the dawn.

He gasped as she rode him out, pressing him inside of her hot liquid heat until he wanted to come. Every movement made his eyeballs roll back into his skull, seeing the darkness behind them and focusing more on more on touching the colors of her mind.

She was begging him something and only then did his eyes flash open.

"Again?...  Not the neck," he whispered, reaching up to grasp her chest and wrap his arms around her body.  "No scars. I'm too pretty."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal