Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]  (Read 9627 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [Lion!]
« Reply #100 on: February 22, 2017, 11:15:58 pm »
"I can?"

Mae coo'd looking far too pleased with herself. Her hands smoothed her hair back and she moved to undo the buttons of her dress, slowly peeling that off to reveal the slip underneath. It wasn't as puffy or crinkly as the dress she wore and she peeled back Tetra's blankets and curled herself up in his bed.

And shuffled over until her butt was pressed against him, giving a pleased hum at the warmth. "If you move me, I will bite you," She threatened, grinning to show off her fangs and making opening and closing her mouth quickly to have her teeth make noises when they hit one another.

She wanted him to move her.

So that she could bite him.

Offline Lion

« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2017, 11:44:52 pm »
She just did that. She just had that slip on underneath, like she had been ready to take off her clothes at a moment's notice. He was watching her, clearly not hiding it or his curiosity. Damn, there it was, an admission. Yes, she made him curious to say the least, curious for company, for a body beside his. Even if it was a little, erm, cool to the touch.

He just stayed where he was, until she pressed her ass against him. He was sitting up, and while he didn't appreciate the space she stole, he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of giving her an excuse to bite him. He was a creature of his comforts, and having his body unbitten was one of them.

The pressure of a body against him though made him feel funny.  And he didn't like it. Not the curiosity of his mind, not the pressure that built in his loins.  He put his work away and laid back, settling into the blankets. 

"You'd like that," he grumbled. "But I already gave you blood. You'll just have to be satisfied with that."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2017, 11:25:25 pm »
"I would like that," She purred, rolling over, tucking her head under her arms. Mae wouldn't sleep - she didn't require it - but she did enjoy just laying and resting. A longing look at his throat and she licked her lips.

"It was just a snack," She huffed out, pouting, moving to lean up on the bed, shifting ever so slightly so that the slip's strap fell off her shoulder. Mae leaned forward, looking down at him, "Are you sure? It wouldn't hurt," She looked at his head, "I could turn any pain into pleasure, really I could." An eager smile, a look at his throat and back again, she didn't show her face, but she tilted her head to expose more of her neck before she snuggled back down onto the bed, her whole body plastered against his side, curling both her arms around one of his.

"It would warm me up, too!" She murmured, wiggling to get comfortable.

Offline Lion

« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2017, 11:40:02 pm »
Sure he could be cold to her, turn his back so that she could just huff and lie down. Tetra didn't feel remorse, not for people that brought their situations upon themselves. She was among them. Still, something niggled in the back of his mind, a stray curiosity, and really most of it was irritation. If his coldness wasn't going to disinterest her, maybe turning to her would dissuade further advances.

So Tetra turned to face her, ignoring the growing ache in his groin. He leaned up on his elbow, holding his head up.  He looked at that loosened strap, and closed his eyes, a slow long blink. And soon pinned her to the bed, pressing her deep into the pillows behind her. 

He steadied arms on either side of her head and straddled her hips. "Wow really? So while you're tearing apart my flesh, my pain is your pleasure. Is that how it goes?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2017, 11:47:06 pm »
Mae's mind went blank for a moment.

He'd caged her.

She was caged and he was going to... No. She wasn't prey anymore. She was strong, and she shifted her shoulders slightly so the slip moved down to expose more milky white flesh that was alarmingly cold to the touch. Not ice but, perhaps just... Chilled. Crystal blue eyes looked up at Tetra and she moved her hands to his thighs to rest there while he spoke.

"I don't eat you," She purred, turning her head and nuzzling at his arm, "I simply bite and then I lick at the wound," She turned her head back up to Tetra to pout up at him, "Your pain would be your pleasure, Tetra," Mae confirmed, blinking at him, "I just... Change how it feels. Make you enjoy being my... Snack." A flutter of eyelashes and another pout, "Pretty please?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #105 on: March 04, 2017, 11:56:32 pm »
In his irritation, Tetra hadn't noticed that his body really was going to have a mind of it's own. It was touching her.  It. Was. Touching. Her. Hip. And his eyes shot wide and he looked down between them and saw the tent in his pants, he growled angrily. At himself really.

"Ahem, that's Dr. Phaedras to you," he said, wiggling his brows. He shook his head. "If you bite me, it'll show.  And then all the blood will drain from certain phallic appendages that don't want to listen to me."

Offline Draconian

Re: Down Came the Rain and Washed the Spider Out [m]
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2017, 12:09:03 am »
A bright blue eyed look, her eyes almost glowing with need before she followed his gaze to his groin. There was a surprised chuckle and she moved her hands over his thighs, giving the tops of them little squeezes before she hooked her fingers in the waist of his pajama bottoms. Mae sat up and smirked up at Tetra, shifting slip so it fell lower, almost exposing her breasts.

Perhaps, if he was out of his mind enough he wouldn't notice a little bite?

Mae licked her lips and leaned in against his chest, "That's not how blood works," She teased, looking up at him, "And there are places I can bite that no one would see," Mae insisted, swiping her thumb over flesh under the waistband of his pants, "it'd feel good. Really. I promise on my grave."  Sort of. She didn't have a grave.

Offline Lion

« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2017, 12:34:34 am »
He was just hard up. That's really was the gist of it.

Tetra was not an oversexed man, although he knew much of the staff that was. So it was clear to him now that was the reason.

His pulse quickened, and he leaned back when she sat up, sitting up and not bothering to remove her hands from him. His own grasped her wrists. "My, my. How persistent you are," he breathed, annoyed and looking over his body.

A place that couldn't be seen? Reaching up to fix the straps on her shoulders, he paused in half motion, and instead pulled her slip down, exposing those breasts and setting his hands just at her waist and pulling it down even more.

Tetra leaned in and was just a breath away. "I dunno. I'm not really in the mood to be bitten. Having holes in my body."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2017, 12:45:00 am »
How bold.

Mae gave a little noise when he pulled her garment down and she blinked at him curiously. Having been alive for as long as she had been left little room for shame. "Well," she started, looking down at her breasts for a moment, "what are you in the mood for?" She let him hold her wrists before she shifted her weight in his bed.

A long look at his groin, "And I wont believe you if you just say you want to sleep." Mae paused for another moment, "and I'd lick the wound after," she dipped forward to swipe hee tongue along his chest, "it would heal perfectly."

Offline Lion

« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2017, 09:29:05 pm »
Tetra couldn't help but consider his own curiosity. It was true, he couldn't tell her that he just wanted to sleep even though that had been the truth and he couldn't lie to her even if he wanted to. Except when he first wanted to sleep, that had been true, at the time.

He sat back on his  legs and he took her hands to press them against his chest. "And when it's over, will I be like you? Living forever in the dark?" he asked, tone much more civil now.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2017, 10:07:30 pm »
Her hands smoothed over his chest, thumbs moving along his skin. Fingers tracing over the veins she could see pulsing beneath his skin, her hand moving over his heartbeat. The thump had her biting her lower lip and staring at his flesh hungrily. A bright blue eyed look up at his face when Tetra asked his question and she grinned, tilting her head.

Shifting her shoulders back to display her chest a little more because men found boobs interesting right? "No," She teased, leaning in to nuzzle his warm chest, "That would require much more work, besides," Her tongue licked at her lips and her hands slid back down towards his pants, "I would never turn you if you didn't want me to."

Offline Lion

« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2017, 10:49:40 pm »
It sounded too good to be true. And when something sounded too good it probably was. Tetra gave her a skeptical look. But her touches made his heart beat faster and he swallowed hard on a dry throat.

"I very much like being alive.  And warm.  With hot rushing blood pushing with fury through the whole of my body," Tetra breathed.  He looked at her hands and he moved his own to slide the waist of his pants away from his hips, pushing them down to his knees.

"I'll admit one thing. I'm curious. And as a scientist, I propose an experiment. You may taste me as only a test. The moment I find any displeasure you will cease.  Or I will throw you from my balcony. Deal?" he asked, voice firm.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2017, 11:02:05 pm »
"Oh trust me," Mae purred, practically salivating while he spoke. A heavy swallow and she licked her lips, "I like you like that, too." Hot blush rushing through his whole body indeed. There was no shame in how she watched him remove his pants, in fact, Mae grinned wider, looking at him like he was some sort of delicious prize. Which he was. Well, for her he was. Mae took his hips in her hands, using her considerable strength to push Tetra down against his bed.

Her own slip had gotten caught in the sheets she was nude by the time she crawled over him. Her hands moved over his thighs and she pressed a kiss to his thigh, tongue dragging along it until she eyed her prize. The area right below his hip. She pressed her cheek to his thigh before she nuzzled at the flesh. "Deal," She practically moaned out, teeth brushing against flesh.  Obviously, sex wasn't her motivator because she didn't pay attention to his cock - that and her hands were terribly cold and she knew that it would be uncomfortable.

While her saliva had a sort of numbing to it, she looked at him, kissing his hip and trying to work her mental magic before she bit into soft supple flesh. The first mouthful was magic, hot and flowing and full of life she gave an erotic moan against his hip. If she played her cards right - which she always did, but not against other scientists - any pain would be pleasure and hopefully, he'd let her have enough to be warm for at least a little while.

Offline Lion

« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2017, 11:47:06 pm »
Magic or not, teeth sinking into flesh fucking hurt. And Tetra froze up the moment he pain hit him. He winced and groaned, trying to keep himself from shoving her off right then and there. He scowled at her, couldn't help himself and bit into his own lip.

He gripped the bed while she drank of him, feeling pain grow and throb in his hips and he growled at her.  He was getting pretty close to throwing her off his balcony.

Until the warmth came to him.  He let out a deep breath, exhaling with force when the warmth began to spread through his hip and groin area. He did moan then, throwing his head further into the pillows and wishing she had her mouth elsewhere instead of on his hip.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:47:17 pm by Lion »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2017, 12:13:34 am »
Just a taste was a lie.

Though a little went a long way and she felt her body warm and her belly heat. Her bloodied tongue laved at the wound and she nicked her tongue to make it heal faster. Put her scent on him. While she was sure he didnt hang out with others her scent on him would definitelty warn others away.

Warmed now and drunk on her meal, she licked her lips until her mouth was free of blood and pressed her lips to his healed hip before moved to sit up. Grinning widely, arms stretched high above her head. "See?" She held his member in a not so cold hand, gave it a few teasing strokes, "only a faint mark. You're welcome." Mae let go of him and stretched, flushed and pleased.

"You're delicious and now I'm warm all over," she flopped back onto his bed, grinning at the ceiling, arns out across his bed and giving a content sigh. "Would you like something as payment for the meal?" She purred, bending her knees and putting a foot on either side of Tetra. "I can see the state you're in, it's been a while but... I could help." Mae just wouldnt mention that a while was probably longer than Tetra had been alive.

Offline Lion

« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2017, 08:07:52 pm »
Tetra pressed himself firmly against the bed, closing his eyes and feeling Mae move around him. He didn't want to look, even at the healed wound that she'd made. He blinked at her momentarily, eyes fluttering open when she spoke.

"Payment? Oh, because I gave you my blood and now I get something in return," he murmured.  "That would be nice. I guess....would you even feel it?  All you needed was my blood."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2017, 08:35:41 pm »
Mae chuckled.

"I meant because you're eager and I am willing," She purred, sitting up and crawling over him on her hands and knees, naked as a jay bird. There was a flush to her skin, his blood had gone a long way and for the time being she looked human enough. Pretty. Rosy cheeks and rosy lips. They went well with her dark hair and bright eyes. "Of course I'd feel it," She purred, pressing a kiss to his collar bone, tongue swiping along his neck.

She'd love to taste him again. Just a nick. Just a kiss. Just another taste.

"It would be nice, hm?" She ground herself down against him, like she said, willing. Perhaps more than willing but eager as well, rocked against his manhood and gave her hips a playful wiggle, "Tetra?" She whispered, voice soft, "I'd like to cuddle too, you're warm. I do miss being warm."

Offline Lion

« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2017, 09:28:46 pm »
He found himself leaning into her touch. He couldn't help himself and he moaned softly, letting go. Just letting his needs take the forefront and letting his cock slide slowly against her body. The soft grinding, even as frustrating as it was, made his heart skip and his breath hitch. He opened his eyes and kissed her softly.

"Willing? That isn't the same as wanting it. You said you hadn't done this in a while, implying maybe you haven't had someone you wanted to screw in that length of time? So you're a little rusty and thus embarrassed to show off?" he chuckled, curious. His hands roved along her back, leaving trails of scratches in the grooves of her spine and down to her back. Yes she was much warmer now, it was a lot nice.

Lips played along her mouth, kissing her neck, sucking curiously on the flesh.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2017, 09:54:30 pm »
A little gasp at his nails and she arched her back, looking down at him. Mae grinned and pushed her fingers through her hair. What an interesting trip this was turning out to be. Tetra had seemed like he was made of stone but curiosity was always going to win out. A victorious grin and Mae ground herself down against him, eyes falling closed and mouth falling open.

Usually, unfed, she would feel nothing. Now, with fresh hot blood zinging through her system and a hot body beneath her Mae just grinned down at him. "Technicality," She purred, sitting up and resting her hands on his chest. "I have nothing to show off, Tetra," Mae licked her lips and looked down at him, lifting her arms from his chest. "Don't you want to show me how it's done?" She teased, looking down at him, licking her lips, "Or do you want me to show you?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2017, 10:06:22 pm »
Showing off really was the least of both of their problems. He wasn't at all like himself, the cold exterior, the keeping people at arm's length because the closeness made them uncomfortable, the preference of studiousness to releasing the heat that had been building up inside of him. He was still a professional, a scientist. And he wondered why she acted so. Was she driven only by the need to feed on blood? Or was it something deeper, laid out from the life she lost?

Tetra rolled them both over as he crawled atop, remembering how it was done. It was only to sate a need, he decided. The need she felt when she bit him, and he need he felt to take her.

Tetra let his body do most of the talking, focusing on the feelings that were boiling deep, as he poised himself and slipped into the body heat that had come from feeding on him.  He kissed her hotly, even possessively, biting out of some annoyance at having his day ruined.

But if it went on like this, it was easily forgiven.  And he clutched her tightly to him as he drove in deep.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal