Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Sarah, from Ranah Varrah. Marked PRIVATE, URGENT  (Read 331 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
To Sarah, from Ranah Varrah. Marked PRIVATE, URGENT
« on: September 28, 2015, 04:05:43 pm »
[The entire message is in Hestari Glyphic (Northern Sea dialect), though the email client seems to have options to translate it into several other languages, including most used in Aedolis/Edanith's system, via third-party translation software. Several documents are attached to the email, with options to open translated versions, with information pertaining to Jeth, including population, major exports and imports, and what appear to be partial maps of several diamond mines. There are also image files of both Feylini and several subspecies of Rividean.]

Sarah,

As you know,  I have several contacts within Hesta's main community, including one tasked with making certain acquisitions [the word is written in the Sea of Storms dialect, for emphasis] on my behalf. Recently, he has made a rather interesting purchase, and, in the process, has also relayed a request from the world of the product's [again, Sea of Storms dialect] origin, Jeth. I am, of course, too busy to deal with the matter personally, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you would be willing and able to handle the matter for me. I've included as much information on Jeth as I could, since handling this request requires a little background. I was not permitted to send blueprints of any vessels electronically. The one you'll be working on is named Enavahlu [phonetically spelled out in the Sea of Storms dialect].

Ranah

P.S: Before you go tearing off on this, I've arranged for what I was not permitted to include in this message to be delivered via a very special toolkit. It should arrive three days after you receive this message. Do not leave before it gets to you. The one delivering it is on a very tight schedule.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal