Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: War, War, War, Explosions, Lovecraft, War  (Read 2165 times)

Flood

Re: War, War, War, Explosions, Lovecraft, War
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 07:14:17 am »
Join in whenever you would like.

Stardancer

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2015, 01:13:33 pm »
Curious as to what solar system they are in right now. The Earth-Edanith one or a different one? I would like to know before I put in my next post. Also on another note, there are around ten to twenty of the Hatuni warriors on the Corrective ship, I'm thinking like 18 or so. They are a mix of soldier and fighter, fighters being higher rank than the former. I will add that bit in too with my next reply.

Flood

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2015, 02:08:03 pm »
The war takes place on two fields, one being in an uncharted system far, far away from Edanith, Earth, Cancer, so on, so forth... It was recently discovered and then unfortunately invaded by the Ulthane. The name given to the solar system is "Church." That'll be stated later on.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 02:30:25 pm »
I MADE POST!

Seriously, though. My apologies I didn't post sooner. I honestly put it off and forgot all about it.

Stardancer

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2015, 12:29:00 am »
Same here. My reply's up.

Flood

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 10:23:52 am »
I'd like to apologize to everybody who participated. It was unfair with how life went for me in the moment that I left without telling anybody and that this was all closed off. You didn't deserve to be treated like that and I'm sorry. Now, since this kind of died... I'm going to go to something new.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2015, 12:18:31 pm »
It hasn't really died... I'm just not quite sure yet how to proceed. I had kinda anticipated the assault team meeting up with some of the others.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Flood

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 12:48:57 pm »
Welp, if it's not dead yet, might as well keep the heart pumping.

Stardancer

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2016, 07:09:20 am »
I'll respond soon. Just need to figure out my next post. One of the Hatuni ships is going to enter the scene real soon and fire from afar at the Ulthane. The other two will arrive later, one more to attack the Ulthane, while the third will fire at the Uthjad vessel itself.

Stardancer

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2016, 04:41:23 pm »
But first a little attempt at diplomacy.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2016, 11:40:20 am »
I got no idea what's happening so I'm gonna pull Arad out. Unless anyone actually tells me just where he is situated right now. xD

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2016, 05:07:18 pm »
[blockquote] Kotathe stood away from the table, looking to the artificial being in the corner. "You'll be on our team. If you see any of the Ulthane walking towards us, strike the chest. Hitting the head or anywhere else is pointless.[/blockquote]

With the Corrective assault team, I'd imagine, unless he decided to be one hell of a special duty soldier off on his own, or, for some reason, hasn't left the armory yet. It's really up to you, seeing as you're his player. I tend to assume my characters are wherever I left them in the last post unless I've implied otherwise (IE: Stated that my character was following another character, charging into battle, etc.).
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2016, 05:08:32 pm »
Quote from: Flood
Kotathe stood away from the table, looking to the artificial being in the corner. "You'll be on our team. If you see any of the Ulthane walking towards us, strike the chest. Hitting the head or anywhere else is pointless."

With the Corrective assault team, I'd imagine, unless he decided to be one hell of a special duty soldier off on his own, or, for some reason, hasn't left the armory yet. It's really up to you, seeing as you're his player. I tend to assume my characters are wherever I left them in the last post unless I've implied otherwise (IE: Stated that my character was following another character, charging into battle, etc.).

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2016, 12:53:16 am »
Sounds good. I'll have something up soon ^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal