Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 7986 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 05:12:32 am »
He looked at Sibiu, who was melting a gun in her hand. "I -am- human. I saw my own fucking corpse when I was transferred. My mind is my own." He replied, sharp spite in the mechanical voice. Even though he was completely metal, made of wires and his thought process was even emulated. He still was human. "Submission programming.. Was meant to make me close to braindead. Now it's just hallucinations.. Didn't have time to complete it."

He sighed slowly. "I don't want to be anyone's master. I'm just a soldier." He said as he rested his face in his hands. Then it hit him. They actually made a break for it. They were free. Yet he had no idea what to do with said freedom. "We'll see what happens when we get there." He said, leaning back against the seat.

"Don't mess with my head.." He said as he took the connection cable, plugging it in the back of his head, he leaned forward, the effort accompanied by a low mechanical blurt.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 01:49:39 pm »
''I frikkin know already. Just a system check to see if there is anything damaged... if anything crucial is damaged your core program can not fix by itself I will let you know. Also you can give me commands regarding your own systems if there are any questions about it.''

She inhaled deeply and sighed. Which was still a force of habit from when she was human.

''Connecting to Arad V1.0. Running system check.'' she spoke monotone. Her eyes got a light as well, moving from the left to the right as she was scanning.

''Core program intact. Moving system. Intact. Submission programming. Incomplete. Chance of following the rabbit phenomenon, 83 percent. Chance to express violent actions. 68 percent. First skull layer. Damaged. Second Skull layer. Damaged. Third skull layer. Damaged. Inner  brain core, damaged. Circuit board. Damaged.  Repairs required. Sharing nano repair technology S.I.B.I.U. Wish to share programming, negative. Releas repair tech in five... Four... Three... Two... One...''

Her hand moved to his gap and from her hand that formed an opening, a moving, nearly living metallic liquid exited. Making their way into the gap, fixing what was damaged most deep first layer by layer. Recycling the mess that was inside of ARAD's head before exporting metals and materials from Sibiu herself.

''Status: Fixing internal physical damage.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 09:56:40 am »
He merely huffed as Sibiu snapped at him. Maybe he did push the female robot a tad too far. Then again, this entire situation was just a royal piece of shit. He looked towards Sibiu, who inhaled deeply and sighed. And he couldn't even draw a simple breath. Yet, his gaze lingered for a moment, before he looked forward again. He clenched his fist as Sibiu ran a check, beating out a list of what was damaged. "Rabbit phenomenon?" He had heard rumours. The rabbit phenomenon, from what he understood, was the AI's that were created alongside him going rogue and mad with their submission programming.

And he had an eigthy three percent chance. Then the small nanobots entered his skull, starting to fix his skull and cerebrum. A low, glitching mechanical blurt resounded from Arad, yet he seemed to remain still.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 10:24:26 am »
''Rabbit phenomenon; caused by incomplete AI and additional behaviour programming, making you interpet the enviroment and present life forms different then they are. Responds to those lifeforms differ depending on how they are being seen as it were.'' Sibiu replied.

''Since you have basic personality AI it is possible you fix it on your own. But if you wish to be as you were mind wise when you were human I could make you a personal program. You will have personal AI. All of your uploaded memories. Your brainwaves transformed into data. With enough materials I could even make you a secondairy body or new body in case your current one fails. I for one can hack into empty suits if my body is to broken. Making a new body however, and program, will take me several months to a year depending on what kind of computer I have at my disposal.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 10:37:49 am »
"Then that's currently afflicting my mind.." He said, looking over to Sibiu. "I told you. No one messing with my head.. I got trust issues.." He sighed slowly. "No programming.. No rabbit shit.. Nothing. I'll get through it." He muttered slowly. "I've been tortured and fucked in the skull for roughly two months with no break.. I'm sorry." He looked at Sibiu, distress present in his voice.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 10:49:36 am »
''Maybe when you are ready then. I will not temper with your free will or personality. That is against my own programming and my personality in general. All I would be doing is removing the submission program completely. But you need to give me permission anyway.''

She paused briefly.

''Being uploaded into a network was no pleasant thing either you know, My body hurt because of the illness. I got exposed to various methods of pain. We're in the same boat though. I do not gain anything from messing you up. All I can do is improve. Infiltrate. Fight. And I had the fear of being discovered. Me as I am now was not supposed to exist.''

When she finished fixing the open gap and all that was inside of it, Sibiu disconnected and took in all of the nanobots she had used. ''Besides. I've been set as your Master. Unless hacked which for me is only zero point zero zero three percent, I can not harm you.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 10:56:03 am »
"Maybe.." A brief silence had drawn between the two droids. He looked at Sibiu and nodded. Ofcourse, she had suffered as much as he did. It went to show that she was stronger than him. More qualified for this. Yet. How could you prepare for this? Prepare for seeing your own dead body as you're locked in a metal body that is not your own. "I'm sorry." He said, looking at Sibiu, presumably looking right into her eyes. "I believe you. It's just.. Difficult."

He looked forward again, a low, amused mechanical blurt resounding from him. "And havin' a woman call me Master was one of my fantasies.." He let out a slow chuckle, thumping her shoulder slightly.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 11:33:54 am »
She chuckled at Arad mentioning his fantasy. ''Well. If you want, I can call you Master. If I still count as a woman. You can let me call you anything you want.'' she got on her geet and headed to the cockpit.

''I could always make you a reserve body. I need to make mine too anyway since it got blown up. If you want it to have the same qualities as mine, it is possible. Even can have your original face. It will just take a while. You do not have to use it, but you know, a reserve body is not a bad thing to have.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2015, 11:38:28 am »
"I was.. Kidding." He said, just dreading the thought of someone calling him master. He could almost swear he felt a spine running down whatever replaced his spine. "Well. I'm dying to know. Did they install.. Those functions on you? Since infiltration has a broad understanding" He asked, sitting back again.

"Just as it is now.. You should be able to find some schematics in my memory core.." He sighed. Better to accept it as it was now then to actually try and get his face back. He would just have to cope with it. He knew he wasn't going to come out of the Genesis program a human. But he didn't expect this either.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2015, 12:11:44 pm »
Sibiu patted the briefcase. ''Your data should be in here too. At least everything regarding your brainwaves, backup files, name it. I will need to decrypt everything though. And. Well. I installed most functions on myself with my fellow creator who was dead on the ground when I awoke.''

She checked a few things regarding the ship. ''When I was still human I was afraid I would turn against those I cared about. So... although maybe different then yours. Our programming shares the same rules. But unlike you I need a master to actually function. You are the only person who can vocally reboot me. You could even erase all my data by just saying it if you wanted and program me exactly the way you want. The only authority you do not have is to cancel out my personality AI.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 12:23:48 pm »
He looked at the briefcase, nodding. "Alright.. But I meant those more sexual functions." He said as he stood up. He wasn't trying to be flirty, hell, he knew his body didn't even allow for him to have any kind of sex. It was rather a genuine question he asked. Seeing as Sibiu was also focussed on as an aesthetic unit.

"I see. Well, I don't wanna do anything to vocally make you do whatever." He stood up. "We're both humans, alright?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2016, 11:30:17 am »
''If you say so. Still. Would you disagree with my actions feel free to make them something you can agree with. As for sexual functions. My body can be used for it but there will not be any pleasure on my account. Would I make a new body or upgrade this one I do not think I shall include those functions. I do not have to be anatomically correct so to say.'' Sibiu replied.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2016, 02:25:10 pm »
"Your actions are your own." Was what he replied, sighing slowly. "I see. Doesn't surprise me.." He murmured to himself with a low mechanical blurt. "They're not all dead yet. And I'm going for revenge." He looked at Sibiu. "Whether you join me, it's up to you."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2016, 02:58:49 pm »
''Revenge for turning you into what you are now? I do not know if I will go on a killing spree. I worked for the Syndicate till I fell ill and personally always treated the subjects well and respectful. I signed myself up with the thought that being like this could be quite amazing. My body on the other hand disagreed and decided to bail on me. But I feel little for being all by myself. If it is true and bad members ofthe Syndicate are alive and out there to end us, then I'm game. But refrain killing the one we are heading to please. The fact I was about to be sent to him means he can not be that bad.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2016, 03:44:48 pm »
"Cybernetical enhancements.. That was what they told me." Arad stood up as he rammed his fist against the wall of the ship, the hull denting under the force. "And then I woke up. Staring at my own dead body." He let out a slow, mechanical snarl. "I was tortured. Mentally and physically. Sleep was impossible as this body did not need it." The mechanical hand scraped down against the wall. "All of them.."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2016, 02:06:25 pm »
''Will you kill me too?'' Sibiu asked. ''I do again need to ask to keep the person of destination alive. Or at the least until we no longer need him. Is that at the least agreeable for you? Your DNA map should be in the briefcase. It could take me years but IF you want... with the right molecules at my disposal I could recreate your body to it's orginal living status. Brainwaves are nothing more then electricity. They were used to upload your consciousness to the body you are in now. Same with me. But like I said. It will take me years if I have everything I need.''

She walked towards him placing her hand on his face. ''I'm sorry though that the Syndicate lied to you and that you had to go through all of that.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2016, 03:29:12 pm »
"You're a victim. I will not harm you." He said with a slow sigh. "As long as he is useful, I will tolerate him breathing oxygen of others."

He looked in direction of Sibiu, his hand dropping down by his side. "Can you.. Reconstruct my body?!" He shook his head with a slow, mechanical blurt. It was amazing news. Too good to be true. Hence. It was most likely untrue. But she was by all means welcome to try. Hoping the submission programming had indeed left his mind nobpermament damage.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2016, 03:03:18 am »
''I am not exactly a victim. I choose this.'' Sibiu replied. ''And yes. IF and I will make it a huge if, but with Adenine, Cytocine, Guanine and Thymine I can reconstruct your DNA. Adding the other nessesary elements, building the actual machine, yes. I can reconstruct your body. It will have no use to remake mine though. Since if I do my illness will come back and I will live aproxematly twenty years. I already decided I'm going to stay like this. But you. Since you were set up. I could do it for you.''

She looked outside of the cockpit window before turning to the suitcase. ''Oh by the way you can sleep. But in your current state you will not be able to dream.''

After sitting down she put the briefcase on her lap and opened it, pulling a connection cable from the back of her neck and plugged it in. ''Not to worry, just backing up in case something happens to this thing. I at the least do not have to save other DNA maps but yours and mine seeing everyone else is dead. Would for whatever reason the person we are headed to not be on our side we at the least still have the nessesary data.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2016, 11:03:55 am »
Arad slowly nodded, sitting down again. "For now.. I'll have to get used to it." He said, before letting out a slow mechanical snarl. "I'd prefer not to dream.. That's when the submission programming kicks in." He said as he looked up to Sibiu. "Why?" He asked. "You obviously sympathise with the Syndicate.. They saved your life and I indiscriminatly killed everyone there.." He stood up with a slow sigh. "Why would you go through the trouble?"

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2016, 11:48:12 am »
''Why not. You are obviously sufffering, some things are wrong with your programs. So if I can fix that, who am I not to offer. I am agreeing with what the Syndicate did to you and with my memory not fully loaded I miss a variety of things. Maybe the department I was in with whomever helped creating me was a good department and you had enormous bad luck. That some of the employees are shady does not mean the whole company is. As for your submission program. Want me to turn them off?''

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal