Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]  (Read 7987 times)

ARAD V1.0

Re: Once more into the fray. [Silmeria] [M]
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2016, 12:41:48 pm »
"I don't know. I think.. Everything fuckin' died besides us," Arad said, a distant undercurrent of empathy in his voice. He hadn't lost his humanity just yet.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2016, 04:32:25 am »
''Well droids, especially the later versions are created to be able to withstand being in space. If anything could've been slavaged I am certain it has been already done. I do wonder, when you're finished dealing with the Syndicate. What will you do then. Let Sibiu make a new body for you? Or carry out the rest of your days as a droid? You do not have to tell me but if you need weapons or supplies... I will need to order them.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #102 on: April 10, 2016, 09:41:26 am »
"A new body, make myself invisible, dissappear and start a new life," Arad answered. "A boring and peaceful life, where I die from old age without having meant a thing." Arad let out a soft snarl. "After this shit, I'm done fighting."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #103 on: April 16, 2016, 12:42:56 am »
''Alright. I can see if I can arrange anything for you then. After all. You will need a new home, money, job, papers and background.''

Tairu looked at the ships console. ''We're going to enter hyperspeed. If you want to return to the other vessel I recommend doing that now.''
Iliya Calhaan       Aeria          Emily Khahsuul        Kayden Galwyn          Vivian (open roleplay)          Meria (open roleplay)          Rosalie & Joseph          S.I.B.I.U.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #104 on: April 16, 2016, 02:15:11 pm »
Araw let out a soft snarl. "We'll see. I still don't trust you."

He nodded however at the second statement, standing up slowly and walking over to the airlock. "Talk to you later, asshooe. I'm gonna restart Sibiu." At that, he walked through the airlock and shut it, heading back to the other ship.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #105 on: April 16, 2016, 02:28:46 pm »
''I recommend to wait until we've landed but fair enough.'' Tairu replied. He then sat down and made himself comfortable. It was not like he was capable of going anywhere.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2016, 05:13:46 am »
Once transitioned, Arad walked over to Sibiu, taking a deep sigh. "Boot," he commanded with a soft snarl, disliking the fact he had to boot her up again.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2016, 03:31:07 pm »
The eyes opened first and her body gave a weak jolt. But she did not speak. There was no program confirming either.

''Thank you.'' Sibiu eventually spoke. ''I managed to fix some of the corrupted data.'' she did not speak about her father that Arad had killed. Not right away. Droplets of nano machines left her eyes before they were taken in again by her skin.

''It is strange. I have no clear memory of him so why... why am I crying. I don't get it...'' She felt weird. If feeling was the right word. It most likely was just programming. Hence she tried the following.

''Acces program file emotion. Code 7 0 0 2 5 1. Prepare for permanent termination. Remove files from core.''

Her eyes got a strange shimmer and the 'tears' stopped falling. Sibiu got on her feet and looked at Arad. ''We have work to do. At the least these empty shells are capable of holding our data. If something happens to us before we are done we can enter one of these. We might lose our bodies but not our minds.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2016, 02:38:32 am »
Arad got infront of her as she spoke of the emotional files, to delete them. He grabbed her shoulders, shaking her slightly. "That is what keeps you human, Sibiu. Restore those files," he grunted softly. "Now."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2016, 02:09:26 pm »
Sibiu looked at him for a moment. ''What is the point of me still being human. Unlike you I will never be able to get my body back.'' she said bluntly. Still. What he had given her, was an order. Arad being her Master according to her operating system made her incapable of refusing. ''Abort order. Restore back to core.'' it was quick after doing so that the tears fell again. ''Even removing emotions is not permanent with me. My AI operating program allows me to develop emotions. It maybe would've taken a few weeks for them to restore to their basics but unless I remove what I named personality AI I could never permanently delete my humanity.''

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2016, 11:07:16 am »
His hands drew back again when she reacted sharply as she did. "And I can never get my humanity back," he snarled in response, stepping back and turning around, clenching his fist. "What I have done.."

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #111 on: July 12, 2016, 03:48:02 pm »
''Do you even know the definition of humanty Arad. You say you do not have it. Yet you show signs of it. But if things are easier for you if you say you dont have it and will never get it back then suit yourself.'' she walked passed him after connecting herself briefly to every empty droid suit and sat down on the pilot seat.

Sibiu said basicly nothing throughout the rest of the journey. She was still upset and angry but she could not blame Arad either. As long as he would not allow her to fix the corrupted data, even it should not have influence on his base programming there was not exactly a lot she could do. Still. If he'd snap against innocent people she sure as hell would go against his orders.

Entering the planet's atmosphere went rather steadily without to much of a hassle and they landed on private property. Tairu seemed to be happy to be finally able to leave the ship.

Still Sibiu did not yet open the ship, causing Tairu to acces the video intercom instead. Just in time to hear her say that the check up of the place was complete and with a vocal command all the droids got on their feet.

''What did you do?'' Tairu asked.

''Installed an OS. They can walk, but nothing more then that yet.'' Sibiu replied coldly.

''Status report personality files.'' Tairu replied after a short while.

''Status. Incomplete.'' Sibiu replied calmly. ''Percentage of files present. 87 percent.''

''Fuck...'' Tairu muttered. ''Order code Black Song. Rewrite files missing, force repair corrupted files.''

''Aproxemat time duration. 156 hours, 47 minutes and 33 seconds. Do you wish to activate code Black Song now?''

Tairu sighed. ''Initiate Black Song, in one hour.''

''Confirmed.'' Sibiu said simply before she eventually seemed to be allert about her surroundings once more. Like someone whom had just spaced off.

It was not until then that she opened the doors of both ships so they could exit and enter the garage the ships had landed in.

''This will be the base of operations. I will show the two of you around. It is not much, but it has all to get the job done.'' Tairu spoke after meeting them outside of the ships again.

ARAD V1.0

« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2016, 01:16:28 am »
"I don't fit it," Arad snarled in response. "I've done enough shit," he trailed off, not finishing his sentence.

Arad seemed fine with saying nothing for the rest of the journey, he sat down and snarled softly, before he tuned out with a silent buzz.

Arad booted up, or woke, again as they entered the atmosphere. And as soon as they touched down Sibiu made a remark about

The check-up, before the empty shells all got to their feet. "Been busy," Arad remarked with another soft snarl as he got to his feet. He didn't care for the back and forth between Tairu, lovingly dubbed Asshole, and Sibiu.

As the doors slid open, Arad walked out, glancing around before heading to explore their surroundings.

Offline SilverLuna

« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2017, 10:16:51 am »
They had landed somewhere indoors but on the ground were grass and flowers. ''Welcome sir.'' What spoke, seemed human but it's movements showed easily that it was a droid.

''Hello Shiki.'' Tairu spoke. He looked at Sibiu and Arad. ''I'd offer the both of you drinks but it is not the time for that yet.''

Sibiu spoke after a moment of silence. ''If this is really going to be our base then I would like a lab. A private one.'' she muttered as she passed him. My body was a genetic failure but if there is even the slightest chance of making Arad a body of flesh and blood, I would like to try.'' In her hand she held the case she had left the Syndicate with.

''I take it you are not going to give me that data do you.'' Tairu said. Seeing Sibiu shrug made him sigh. ''I will show the both of you the surroundings. You're free to use whatever you please but I must request not to harm anyone here. All staff are droids of my own creation, program included. Sibiu what do you think of their security?'' he asked.

Sibiu walked to Shiki and connected one of the wires she pulled from her neck, into one of Shiki's ports. ''Hmmm. It would be nice if you had one.'' she disconnected. ''Joking though. It is fine for now. Now show us around please before my programs kick in? I'm not exactly going to move when they do.''

Tairu nodded and showed the two his facilities including the computer rooms, the rooms where he tinkered with droids and the tools, and the rooms where they could stay in. As final though he went to the master room. ''This computer is connected to a TOR network I set up with various traps. firewalls, fishing bait virusses and so on. so it is safe to use to do whatever you wish. I recommend not to do it without me though. My installed security scans this room for my living tissue, heartbeat, voice. If anything is just as much off, everything will be wiped.''

''Not bad. I can not seem to simply hack into this either. Quite amazing considdering how bad everything else is.'' Sibiu jestered before looking at Arad. ''I bet you can use this system as well to hack into the Syndicate systems. If you want, anyway. I am going to retreat myself to the quarters you've given me for nessesary updates and damage control. Program Black Song is going to initiate as well. I am not sure how long I will need though.'' without further ado, she left.

Tairu sat down on the present chair. ''So. Wish to hear more about your mother?'' he asked nonchalantly.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal