Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I Swear I'm Not a Criminal. Really. [m]  (Read 17164 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: I Swear I'm Not a Criminal. Really. [m]
« Reply #240 on: July 14, 2017, 10:50:02 pm »
Kit chuckled and her fingers squeezed his arms. A brief look at at him, her fingers moved up his neck and she cupped his cheek. The kiss was a surprising surprise. The water was plastering hair to their cheeks and Kit pressed into the kiss. A jolt made her insides sizzle.

"I wanted that hard thing pressed into my back," she whispered against his lips, refering to the floor. Kit closed her eyes for the warm water of the shower before she pushed her finferd through his wet hair.  "Trevan," she breathed, eyes closed before pressing a kiss to his neck.

"We don't have to do anything but shower," her voice was soft before she pulled away to look at him. Water dripping down her, the cool air at her back causing shivers and goosebumps.

"You seem shy."

Offline Lion

« Reply #241 on: July 21, 2017, 11:12:53 pm »
Trevan blinked because she was saying words and none of them were quite registering. His eyes were kind of glued to the way water was cascading down her body. Sure the water wasn't going to last forever, so it was best not to squander it, but realistically he could have stood there forever and just watched her, the tips of his fingers twitched and he stepped in closer.

No words needed to be said, letting this twitching fingers finding their way down her sides, toward the muscles of her abdomen. To think that underneath all of that soft skin was something equally soft and squishy. She was a Pilot - or an ex-Pilot - if that was at all possible. And she was among what could be considered the best of the best - but it was too much.

Trevan gripped her hips, letting his fingers make white marks where he pressed deep into her flesh and he pulled her closer, kissing her powerfully, feeling his heart pick up the pace. Knocking against his ribcage like an animal locked in a cage. Soon his arms found his way around her and he pressed inward, blood surging southward, his swelling pressing against her hip.

"You were saying?" he panted, shifting around so that he could press her back against the wall, his hands reaching down to grasp her thighs and hoist her up onto his hips.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2017, 10:10:30 pm »
It was a surprisingly display of power. The last thing she expected from the man was to be pressed to a wall and moved. A surge of heat sizzled along her skin and Kit moaned softly, trying to ignore how cold the side of the shower was. Tried to ignore the tingling from the metal ports in her skin. Kit went up easy, her legs curled around his hips and she gave into the kiss. It felt... Mechanical.

Not to say she wasn't into it. She relished in the feeling of another body against hers. A fundamental way to feel alive when she felt like she had nothing else. Her fingers pushed into his hair and she leaned forward for a kiss, breath hotter than the water. "I dunno," she panted, a soft glow emanating from her flesh as her eagerness grew. It wasn't harsh, barely there.

Just a soft glow. "Still seem a little shy to me," her hands moved to his shoulders and she looked down at the floor of the shower, "Got good footing?" She teased, biting her lip and letting her eyes fall closed while she resisted wriggling away and just throwing him down and taking what she wanted. Kit could pretend to play nice though, "Because I guarantee we're gonna slip and fall. One of us is gonna get a bruise and the other one is gonna have to make it up to them," Her teeth caught his lower lip before she pressed another kiss and finally pulled away, smirking.

Offline Lion

« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2017, 11:39:57 pm »
"Oh the best footing. I've got so much footing, I'd only really need one foot to stand on. But then again that'd make for awkward walking and since I got the two feet anyway," Trevan panted. Already his blood was running hot and his breathing heavy, chest heaving with each motion. "But you have good ideas. We're not gonna get very clean. Let's get dirty first."

Trevan moaned a little when she caught his lower lip, letting her slip down and move away from him. Trevan's eyes remained hooded, half and heavy as she slipped out of the shower. The water continued to pour down, and his hand reached out to slap the valve shut. "You okay?"

Eyes flicked to those metal ports, and as he shifted out of the shower, stepping closer to him, already his skin chilled with an array of goosebumps. He shivered and he wrapped his arms around her back, hugging her close, pressing his face in against her neck. "What's the matter?" he whispered.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2017, 11:53:39 pm »
What's the matter.

Kit smiled softly, eyebrows drawing together before she moved her hands to cup his cheeks and pull his face to hers before she pressed a wet kiss to his lips again. The water was going cold and her skin was goosebumps. The kiss, didn't stop though, she moved closer. Her movements turned harsh and she took his hand to her back before she finally pulled away enough. "Do you feel those?" She whispered, guiding his hand over the ports at her spine, drawing it up until the base of her neck.

Gently, her hands returned to his face and she pushed his hair back. A quiet gaze to look at him before she pressed her forehead to his and let out a heavy breath, "I'm just afraid of being... Weird," she whispered, looking down at herself. Naked. Dripping wet.  Her hands moved to her breasts before up and through her hair and she looked passed him again, "And I really don't want you to fall." A glance away before she puffed out her cheeks, moving her hands to his hips to pull him close enough that their fronts were plastered together. "I glow. Just so you know. And I'm made of stamina, so don't feel bad if you get tired." Another tilt of her head and she closed her eyes and gave herself a wiggle.

"So. Bedroom or bathroom," She teased, fingers drifting up and down his sides.

Offline Lion

« Reply #245 on: August 01, 2017, 12:24:50 pm »
Trevan felt strangely vulnerable. The buzz from the beer was fading and out of the shower now left him cold and shivering.

The only warmth available came from Kit, and he felt himself drawn to it. A step closer and he leaned into that heated kiss. Trevan shivered and his breath hitched, stomach lurching at the heady buzzing that now came from something other than beer. He didn't know what he was missing, how much he craved that touch.

And somewhere deep inside he was glad it was from Kit.

"Just...kiss me again," he breathed. Trevan closed his eyes and his hands reached up to cup her face, tilting enough to deepen it from that angle, and tasting the hollows of her mouth. That admission gave him another shiver. "I'm scared too."  The words were startling even to him. "But I don't feel as scared when I'm with you."

He guided them out of the bathroom, plastering her with kisses and shifting so that he could sit once they reached the bed, letting his mouth drag down along her throat, lingering at whatever sweet spots he found.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2017, 11:34:53 pm »
It was an easy instruction to follow.

Kit kissed Trevan for all she was worth because maybe, just maybe this would be one of the last warm moments she had. Any time now, either of them could be cold and dead and there wasn't a damn thing they could do about it. His admission of being scared had her lean back and look at him, a gentle kiss to the forehead and she nodded.

She was scared too. Scared to the core of her being. Did she regret her choice? Oh yes.

Kit regretted it every single day. Remembered what a fool she was when she went to make a fist and two fingers didn't work. "I'm here," She whispered, slipping back on the bed and dragging him up and over here, "I'll be right here with you." And she kissed his chin, and guided him into her embrace.

It was a different kind of love making for Kit. Every time had been scratching an itch but this was a needed embrace. A thing to feel alive. Some small part of her world that she could control if only for a moment. The crest was followed by a whimper and the Pilot literally glowing. The light around her excited as she'd been and she lay on the bed, panting and staring at the ceiling naked as a jay bird. Her fingers playing with Trevan's hair.

"I don't think I should stay here with you much longer," She whispered, still looking at the ceiling, making patterns with the dots.

Offline Lion

« Reply #247 on: August 10, 2017, 12:54:41 am »
In that steaming aftermath, Trevan stretched out beside her. The darkness out stretched it's fingers in the speckled popcorn ceiling. He remembered hating it when he first moved in. The spiders that got squashed in it always got stuck and were difficult to remove. If he was ambitious enough to change it, it would have cost more credits than he made in a year.

He was talented enough with an engine to keep a steady job. And even if his boss underpaid him, the work flow kept piling up. And there he was at the ready to do what needed to be done.

Until now. Just how much longer could any of this go on? He didn't even care. And that disconnection was what scared him. The reason he'd gotten into all of this was to do something. Something no one else seemed to care about doing.

"Maybe...maybe that's for the best," Trevan quietly agreed. He'd promised to help her. But maybe really she was helping him. And mitigating that risk, however small, was one more life saved. One more life out of this hellhole. "We'll fix your bike. And if you need to leave. At last you have that to get away."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2017, 11:40:10 pm »
Kit turned her head and pressed her lips to Trevans forehead, nuzzling into his hair and curling her arm over him.

"For tonight though. Hold me?" Her voice was a whisper and she closed her eyes, tucking a leg between his knees and pressing her face against his chest. "We can worry about the details tomorrow. Just... Sleep with me tonight." Kit leaned back, glow dimming while she snuggled into the pillow and drew her fingers up and down Trevans side.

Offline Lion

« Reply #249 on: August 20, 2017, 02:30:20 am »
The inevitability of tomorrow did arrive. The dim kitchen light fixtures poured in from the hallway. Trevan's eyes opened and a hollow panic set in. Because the body he'd remembered falling asleep with wasn't there, the bed was empty and cold. He knew why she had to go. Nothing like that could have lasted forever, nor ended well.

Kit was chipless, two fingers on her hand didn't even move, and his own itched at the ache it made in his wrist. It was better this way.

"Be safe, Kit. Whatever that's worth to you. Please," he breathed out softly, and buried his face in his hands.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal