Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I Swear I'm Not a Criminal. Really. [m]  (Read 17277 times)

Offline Draconian

Re: I Swear I'm Not a Criminal. Really. [Lion!]
« Reply #220 on: May 31, 2017, 10:41:53 am »
A small sigh, eyes closed.

Kit didn't open them until she felt a hand on her face and her hair pushed away. A wild card. Her lower lip was between her teeth when she looked up at him and she reached a hand up to trace her thumb over his lip. "Pretty cheesy grin," she said softly returning a small one out of sheer... It was just there, pulling at her lips, so why not?

Slowly her hand dropped away and she returned her head to his shoulder in their awkward side hug. It felt... Nice. A soft glow emanated from her, gentle, like her skin was leaking light. A telltale sign of her momentary state. Content and comforted.

Offline Lion

« Reply #221 on: May 31, 2017, 04:39:44 pm »
"Good. I have the cheesiest grins," he chuckled. It was nice. And for once Trevan actually felt like he had a friend. It was so odd to be this close to someone, and he hadn't been in some time. He leaned in and kissed her cheek, wanting to feel more of that closeness but not having real expectations in return.

"Y'know, it was kind nice. This morning. With the spooning," he chuckled.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #222 on: May 31, 2017, 06:20:38 pm »
"Contact can be nice," she said softly, eyes falling closed. Faintly glowing still, Kit sighed and looked at him. "What was that?" She said, eye cracking open. " feeling touchy are we?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #223 on: May 31, 2017, 09:33:48 pm »
Maybe he was. And maybe he was getting a little bit too clingy.

Trevan backed his head away from her to get a better look at her. "Yeah, I think so," he chuckled. "Sorry. I know it's weird. We hardly know each other after all.  But I trust you, I think. Yeah, I do." 

He shuffled up from where he was, held out a hand to help her stand.  "Come on, let's get a beer."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #224 on: May 31, 2017, 10:04:21 pm »
When Trevan pulled away, Kit flushed and glanced down. The glow died and she moved a hand to press the backs of her fingers against her cheek. Silly. "You realize where we were raised," She said softly, taking his hand and standing, "Contact is anything but weird." She said before sucking in a breath and nodding and licking her lips.

"I'm game if you are," Her hand smoothed over the back of her neck, the strange half-mullet gone. It wouldn't disguise her but... It would be different. It felt different. "Do you regret much?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #225 on: May 31, 2017, 11:27:12 pm »
He pulled her to her feet and gripped her hand gently, leading her back to the kitchen. There he pulled two more beers out of the fridge, popped hers open and did the same for his own.  The beer left a nice ball of gas that he promptly burped out and covered his mouth, flushing red.

"Yeah, it ain't weird, like it's weird. It's just...hm, y'know, not something I do all the time. And I don't want you to feel like your obligated to touch me or anything. You're a guest in m home. You're my friend. Right? We're friends. I don't have a lot of those," he flushed a little more and drank another sip.

"I... Now you're asking the hard questions. Yeah. I guess there is a lot I do regret, but I mean, what good does that do? I can't go back in time. I guess, if I do have one thing I wish I could change it would be knowing my parents a little better. Wondering it would be like to grow up normal. You?"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:27:25 pm by Lion »

Offline Draconian

« Reply #226 on: June 01, 2017, 11:49:00 am »
At least he was comfortable.

Kit smiled at him, head tilted. A long look at her hand before she flexed the fingers and sighed softly. Such a rash decision made during a moment of fear. Now here she was. Ready to get killed by the very people who built who she was.

The beer was taken and she guzzled back half of it eagerly. Eyes on Trevan. Kit licked her lips and rested the butt of the bottlw against her hip. "Nothing," she said simply, "the choices I made were for me. Instead of... instead of the greater good." She looked at the scar on her arm and flexed her fingers again.

"Trev," she said softly, moving to lean against the table and putting the beer down. "Would you be who you are today if you knew your parents better? Or would you just be an entertained cog in the dragon clock?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #227 on: June 01, 2017, 08:16:28 pm »
A question he'd considered himself on a number of occasions.
And the answer was always the same.

"I don't think I would have been better off than anyone else," he shrugged. "I guess I would be pretty different, wantonly throwing myself at any person that would have me. I don't think I'd care enough about anything to want much out of life. And maybe I don't really execpt much now, but I guess I just hope that whatever I'm doing can make a difference for someone else."

Trevan moved to stand beside her, putting a hand on her shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze. "You're all right Kitters."

Offline Draconian

« Reply #228 on: June 01, 2017, 08:35:30 pm »
Kit gave a dry laugh and guzzled back her beer.

"You really believe you can make a difference?" She said softly, gave a bark of a laugh. A smirk and she shook her head, shrugging Trevan's hand off her shoulder. "You're kidding yourself. You're just... Fodder to make the outside look bad. Just like I am. We're nothing but faces to splatter somewhere because if you trust the dragons and you trust the Pilots, people like us won't get them." Kit sighed and looked away, arms folded over her chest.

"This place is bullshit. You think I wanted to be a Pilot? It was either be a Pilot or die. Even now. I made my choice and now my only option is that. Death. I have nothing else waiting for me. Just like you don't." She glowered down at her chest, frowning at the tanktop and counting the tiny bits of string she saw that wove the fabric together. That's all they were. Little strings.

Offline Lion

« Reply #229 on: June 03, 2017, 09:24:28 pm »
Damn straight this place was just fucking bullshit. Trevan didn't live here because he wanted to. He stayed here because he didn't have anywhere else to go. Money was tight, and even bribing the right people was no guarantee that you were gong to get out.

Nothing in this life was free. And sooner or later everyone paid the price.

"I don't trust anybody," he said, lowering his head. Her statement was valid however. What the hell in this life was worth fighting for then? Worthy of dying for? A planet? An ideal? Those didn't exist anymore. There was nothing substantial to cling to. And maybe he killed because he didn't have anything better to do with himself.

Or maybe he killed because he'd rather be taken down in a fight than letting himself slowly decay in the cultural wasteland that was Aedolis.

"I don't care," he admitted, though another sip of beer. "I don't care if death is all that's there for me. I'd rather go down killing gangsters and corporate goons. I dunno if I'm making a difference. And frankly it doesn't matter. It's better than sitting on my ass, moping about my shit life."

Trevan took in another deep swig and set his beer down. "So, Kit. We've a bike of yours to fix, don't we?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2017, 10:20:10 pm »
Christopher was a stubborn woman.

Well trained. A government made killer. Chewing on her lip, she listened to Trevan speak before she closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "The bike?" she finally asked, eyebrows upwards. A confused look on her face before she remembered. Ah yes. Kit shook her head softly before she glanced off to the side and closed her eyes. "Do you want to do away with me that badly?" she teased, tilting her head and looking at him, a smirk on her face, "Coulda just told me so."

Offline Lion

« Reply #231 on: June 24, 2017, 07:58:50 pm »
"I want you to have a means of getting away if you have to. And well, that bike does need fixing. It'd be doing it a great disservice by leaving it all in shambles like it is," he said, nodding heavily. Another sip of beer and he slipped around to take her hand. "Okay I'm going to take a shower. You can join me if you want. But then we go down to the shop to get our hands dirty, okay?  Sounds like a good plan to you?"

Offline Draconian

« Reply #232 on: June 24, 2017, 08:10:40 pm »
Kit felt her heart thump in her throat.

"Shower," she said, lips hanging open. "Join you?" She cleared her throat and chewed on her lower lip, "Do you need to save water?" The rest of the sentence was lost in her head and she just... stared at him. "Or do you want some help scrubbing your back?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #233 on: June 24, 2017, 11:03:55 pm »
Trevan's fingers were loosely lung in hers.  He didn't yank her, nor did he let her go.

"Hmm, both," he murmured.  His expression, however, was completely serious, and he gave another tug of her hand. "Water's rationed, don't you know that?"  He winked at her.

The offer was on the table, and by the time Trevan go into the bathroom, he tugged whatever clothing he had on off his body, letting it slip to the floor.

Offline Draconian

« Reply #234 on: June 24, 2017, 11:15:10 pm »
A few blinks and she looked down at their hand.

Bad idea?

Kit let herself be tugged along though their fingers slipped away before he made it to the bathroom, flushed. Confused. The beer made her face feel fuzzy and she pushed her hands through her short hair before she moved closer. Kit followed him quickly enough, her hand slipping in from behind him to smooth her palm over his chest before she guided his hand to the bottom of her shirt. "Well, if water's rationed, help a girl out?" she moved to lean against the counter to look at him.

Offline Lion

« Reply #235 on: June 24, 2017, 11:32:21 pm »
Trevan had made the offer, and honestly had no expectations. Whether she wished to take him up on it, was entirely up to her. And when she did, he stood there, stilled in the flickering bathroom light. He really needed to get that fixed.

"You're my guest after all. It'd be an honor," he snorted. His eyes stayed steady on hers and he reached down to pry up the cloth of her shirt. He gave it a few tugs and soon it was on the ground, pooled at her feet. His hands stayed on her shoulders, and only when he leaned in to peck lips to her cheek did his left fall to her waist.

"You've got way too many layers on, Kit," he sighed, tilting his head to catch the corner of her mouth, that lowered hand pushing at her pants and what a bother they were.

Offline Draconian

Re: I Swear I'm Not a Criminal. Really. [m]
« Reply #236 on: June 26, 2017, 07:49:21 pm »
Kit looked up at the lights, blinking at them for a moment before she lifted her arms so Trevan could remove the shirt. Then the only thing she was wearing on her chest and shoulders was her tattoo. Kit shuddered out a breath before she moved her hands over her modest breasts, hands sliding down to catch his wrists and then move up to his shoulders.

"Too many?" she breathed, feeling his hand pushing at the pants. Her own went down and she pushed them down, caught at her thighs. Kit turned into the kiss, curling her arms around his neck, pressing her chest to his. A faint glow lifted off of her while she stepped on her pants to pull them down her legs and once they were off, she kicked them aside. "The floor?" she panted against his lips taking his hands and putting them behind so she could grind up against him.

Offline Lion

« Reply #237 on: June 26, 2017, 09:41:52 pm »
Trevan didn't know if it was the beer that made the room stop spinning at that moment, or the fact that he was turning the heat on for the shower just with a flip of the switch and within a few minutes it would warm up, or the knowledge -however distant - that he would end up deaad by the end of all this. The thought of dying horribly and rather violently was a bit of turn off.

And beneath it all, the thrill was apparent in his stance, a rather impatient making its way  up her thigh when she ground against him. Trevan's breath hitched, when her hands wound thier way around his shoulders. That heavy grind and he whimpered into that kiss, meeting her lips with need.

"Why the floor? The shower is waaaaay more relaxing," he panted lightly, pressing his face agianst her cheek and directing them into the tub, pulling the glass door shut. He shifted so that the knob was behind him, and an arm behind his back pulled it open and he yelped loudly when that rush of water flushed down his back. Still ice cold. 

Offline Draconian

« Reply #238 on: July 04, 2017, 11:18:00 pm »
The idea of having a horrible death had been ever present in Kit's mind. She was a Pilot. Had been a Pilot. If you didn't retire out of it, you died a Pilot. There was no third option. A little tilt of her head and she just smiled at him slightly, an eyebrow quirked up before she pulled away and looked at him while he spoke. Tried to convince her the shower was better.

Kit let him pull her along to the shower and when he finally went in... Kit let her head tip back but the laugh bubbled out of her, wincing away the cold water before her hands smoothed up and down his back. "So much more relaxing," She leaned against the cold wall and pulled him closer to her to pull him from the cold water of the shower, "So?" she teased, voice husky and goosebumps clear on her flesh, "Are you? Relaxed?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #239 on: July 06, 2017, 04:13:10 pm »
The shower was better. So much so. And even when the freezing water spooked him, it only served to make Trevan even warmer than the current state of affairs. He hissed, a little, although it was more at himself than anything else. Her hands smoothing up his back certainly helped ease him into a soothing chill and he visibly shivered into her touch just a little more.

"Oh yeah, Kit," he chuckled, forcing himself to relax. Trevan sighed and rested his head against her forehead. "Way more relaxing than the floor. Nobody needs that hard thing pressing into their back."  His lips found hers, kissing deeply and finding the action easier the more he did it.  Hands smoothed down her sides, fingers finding the curvature of her hips, slipping around them and digging into the muscles there.

"What about you?" he murmured, pulling his lips but a hair away, shifting them around once the water got warm enough so that it could pour down over the both of them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal