Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]  (Read 8396 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2015, 10:32:03 pm »
"Damn, girl," Ari whispered, staring at Gavrian as she took that chick out. Brutal.

...Because admittedly, though Ari knew women were just as dangerous as men (Gavrian--case in point!), he couldn't help it. He'd gone for the man because he didn't feel comfortable bashing ladies in the head. With a shake of his head, he hauled the now unconscious pirate up and slung his arm around his shoulder.

The other man, pinned to the wall by his hand, got an elbow to the face. Took care of that. He'd have to come back for him; too difficult carrying two dead-weight bodies at once.

"Good thinkin', doll," he said, dragging the first man back over to the grate. He let him drop, then pulled the grate open--and unceremoniously pushed him through. He heard the hard thud as he landed, and looked to Gavrian.

"Careful with that one. She's cute," he said with a grin, before he went over to retrieve the other guy--and tossed him down the hole just as carelessly.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2015, 10:38:59 pm »
"I don't care," Gavrian said blandly.  Though she had to admit for a stinking pirate, Ari handled the situation well.  And down the girl went into the brig, making sure to throw her head first.

Once they were contained for the moment, she made good on her promise and stuck the knife between the grates and mentally forces the metal to bend.  At the meticulous effort, blood dribbled from Gavrian's nose.

Standing she wiped it, some blood smearing from across her face and she gestured to him.  "Start talking, fancy pants."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2015, 01:57:11 pm »
"Er, you're not hemorrhaging there, are ya darlin'?" Ari asked, reaching out to wipe more blood from under Gavrian's nose. Was it because she'd been using her brain-powers?

He wiped it off onto his pants. "Anyhow, I ain't been all over this place or looked close enough to know, but the bridge's upstairs. Cargo hold's where the brig is. This area's livin' quarters, I reckon." He looked around, scratching at the stubble on his chin. "Didn't see much more of this place when me 'n' my buddies ransacked it, but they've gotta have escape pods somewhere. Any sane spacer's got 'em. If I had to make a guess, I'd...imagine it's maybe like my set-up. You want 'em easy to access in an emergency, which means..."

He smiled. "Probably this deck."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2015, 07:40:25 pm »
It happened sometimes. The blood dribbled out from her nose when she used her powers with too much force.  Not that she couldn't be relentless. And nosebleeds just gave her bloody boogers.  She said nothing on the subject as it was not the sole focus of their current situation.

"I imagine you and this Matt fellow have something of a like mind.  We should find him, kill him, and either take command of the ship, or escape into the pod.  If we kill him though, we might not make it to the pod.  If we get away, he'll come after us again.  More you than me...darlin'"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2015, 11:07:07 am »
"I say go big or go home," Ari said. "Let's take his fuckin' ship. You've got your psychopowerwhatever s, I'm me. We can fuck this place up."

And it was absolutely true. Ari had been happy to avoid Matt and laugh about hilarious old times, let him live so he could remember being had by him, but the fucker was nasty. Mean. And he wasn't joking when he said they were probably headed toward a grisly death; he'd heard how Matt dealt with his targets.

This wasn't just a stupid prank anymore, and it was probably high time he bumped out some competition.

He looked down at his butter knife and scowled. "Let's check the rooms," he said. "We could use a gun."

Offline Lion

« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2015, 11:18:29 am »
"My kind of idea," she said, smirking at Ari.  And when they turned back into the common room, she slapped his ass.  "Let's get moving Princess."

The corridors were quiet on this deck, but it wouldn't remain that way for long.  Gavrian stalked as quietly as they could until they reached the living quarters.  The door was open beside them and she slipped inside, detecting no one within.  She moved to a closet, rummaged through drawers and found a pistol, and tossed it to Ari.

"No stray shots.  Aim true or we'll both be sucked out into space," she said.  But there was little else, within the room.  "This hasgot to be a big ass ship.  We need to find an armory.  One pistols iisn't going to do much...  not to mention, just by the feel of it...  its got maybe three shots in it."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2015, 04:22:16 pm »
"I never miss a shot," Ari said as he unloaded the pistol to verify the shots, then reloaded. "Huh...three exactly. Good guess, sugar! C'mon."

Motioning her to follow, he continued out the room and back into the hall. "Dunno their layout, but if it were me, weapons'd be easy for my people to grab. Unless they're paranoid and keep 'em locked up, but that just sounds stupid risky if ya get caught in a sudden fire--"

He cut off as a woman's voice suddenly called, "Yo, Rory! Ya gettin' my goddamned beer or what?"

"He 'n' Michi are probably goin' at it on the counter again," came another gruff voice, though there was laughter in the words, followed by the woman's groan.

"I just cleaned those! You better not, ya hear me?!"

Ari glanced at Gavrian and grinned wickedly, gun in hand. "I'm savin' at least one of these for Matty. Ready to rock and roll?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2015, 11:30:40 pm »
He didn't miss!  She admired that confidence.  He was going to need it if they were going to get off this damn ship.  Gavrian didn't add anything more to that matter.  They couldn't afford to waste those bullets and as soon as she heard the voices down the corridor, she prepared herself.

Her hands tingled with energy and she nodded to him.  Once the door was open, Gavrian rushed in ahead of Ari, rolling and throwing out two hard balls of energy.  One hit the couch and knocked it up and over, and the second slammed into the arm of the woman.  She screamed as the ball of energy disintegrated the woman's arm.  Gavrian was on her, silencing those screams with a telekinetic hand around her throat,  snapping her neck.

Gavrian was matter-of-factly about her attack, and when she found a rifle tucked away in the corner, she plucked it up, and immediately checked the ammo.  "Plenty in here.  Find more rounds, Maxwell.  Can't have you walking around with only three shots."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2015, 07:35:49 pm »
...Uh. Wow.

She could disintegrate flesh and bone and snap spines with her mind.

DULY. FUCKING. NOTED.

Gavrian took the woman out with a quick, cold efficiency that put Ari to shame, a sight that was both terrifying and fascinating because he'd of course never really met a Pilot and had thus never actually seen one in action. He'd only heard the stories, and now he could vouch that they were accurate. The woman was dead, and the man? He'd been on the couch, which was now pinning him. Not that he'd notice it. From the looks of it, he was out cold.

Damn.

"I like this trend of lettin' ya go first," Ari said as he slipped inside, ignoring the woman's disintegrated arm (eugh) and heading straight for the dresser, opening and closing drawers and then checking the closet.

Bingo.

He tossed a couple rifle clips her way, and fully loaded his own gun, stuffing the remaining cartridges in his pocket. "Holds seven shots, and got plenty of extra here. Dunno 'bout you, babe, but I'm ready to mutiny." And with a teasing grin her way, he added, "Just try to leave some for me next time 'fore ya emasculate me, eh?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #89 on: October 26, 2015, 01:20:15 am »
"That guy is still alive.  You could just shoot him in the head.  One less bozo to deal with," she replied nonchalantly.  She didn't have the patience for bitching in a situation like this.  She was in mission-mode, and damned well going to finish what she started.  Like going home and maybe dragging Ari back against his  will.  Maybe. 

The thought had crossed her mind that he wasn't really worth the effort.  But that aside, for now they were working together and needed to over take this piss stain in the middle of the galaxy before they were both mincemeat. 

"Let's go bite off more than we can chew, bubble-eyes," she said with a gesture of her head.  "Just try not to get yourself killed.  I don't have time for that kind of bullshit."  And she led the way back through the corridor.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2015, 12:29:47 pm »
"Bodies are worth more dead than alive," Ari said as he strode over to the pinned man. With a grunt, he shoved the couch off of him, checked his pulse, then headed over to the nearby computer console and unplugged some wires. Rolling the guy onto his belly, he used the cords to hog-tie him. They weren't the best choice to bind someone, but they would hold for the time it would take for him to regain consciousness--and he'd likely be so out of it, they'd be done and back by the time he even started to struggle.

"Ya can make hella cash off livin' people, y'know. Now let's get, pillow-tush."

And as she lead the way, he gave her ass a sharp slap to speed her along, because flesh disintegrating powers or not, two could play that game!

"Ya keen to lead, darlin'? I mean, not that I don't mind starin' at that fine ass, but I am the one's been here before."

Offline Lion

« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2015, 08:49:54 pm »
The ass slap...was unexpected.  And she flushed despite herself, knowing deep inside how was not the time to send him hurtling into space via a convenient bottlecap sized hole in the ship's hull.  Gavrian gave a grunt and only turned to pat him on jis face cheek, letting him know that was his free pass, and he'd just used it.

"I'm not in the bounty hunting business, Blackbud, or whatever your name is," she sighed.  She didn't care who led, she just wanted off this ship.  "Lead the way, dumpling."  And when she moved behind him, and gave him a polite, but hard, shove through the hallway.

Gavrian stayed low and slow, moving quickly where she needed to and holding her weapon up at the ready.  Years of training that verged on flirting with death may have left her a bit nerveshot, but she knew how to keep her cool.  And pulled the trigger just in time to feel the bullet connect with a body coming around a corridor, shot flying just passed Ari's ear.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2016, 11:54:03 am »
OWWWW.

Ari jumped and yelped, his ear ringing something fierce from having a shot fired so close to his head. At least the bullet wasn't meant for him; he heard the strangled yell of a man and the thud of a body hitting the floor. Well. He heard it through the ear that wasn't currently ringing.

It was one of Matt's crooks, currently curled up and writhing on the floor as blood welled out from between his fingers, his other hand still clutching a gun he was struggling to raise. He must have heard all the commotion and come to investigate. Ari didn't give him a chance to lift the gun before he brought his boot down on his wrist with a crunch that had the guy squealing--but a quick kick to his head shut him up quick.

He grabbed the gun and looked over at Gavrien. "If they ain't heard the screams before, they've surely heard that." The sound of the gun firing was still echoing through the ship. Or maybe that was just his ears. "Let's go! Double time, princess."

And he took off at a jog down the hall, throwing caution to the wind in favor of speed, slid around a corner and bolted up a flight of stairs and onto the bridge--

Only to come face to face with Matt himself, standing at the top, armed to the teeth with several of his best men flanking them.

And all of them had weapons pointed right at he and Gavrien.

Offline Lion

« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2016, 10:52:18 pm »
He was lucky the shot only grazed his oh-so-sensitive hearing.  Gavrian didn't need to guide it when it struck its target, but she wondered if she would be better off if she just turned the gun slightly to the left.  Welp, she wouldn't get that chance right away.  She could just as well use him to help get off this rustbucket, then do away with him.

He was irrelevant.  And this vacation was actually starting to just get fun.  She just hoped she'd stay alive long enough to enjoy it.

Quickly pacing behind him, she made her way up to the bridge, using him as a flesh shield if necessary.  Oh, she knew Matt was probably prepared.  And thankfully so was she.  You couldn't get through a firefight without a few sacrifices.

So she did what instinct told her to do and shoved Ari right into Matt's gun.  She didn't think he'd get shot, but at the very least, it was a useful quick distraction while she fired the gun and burned off the head of one of the men beside Matt.

She honed a blade of heat, which she projected quickly toward two to her left, pushing them back and burning their flesh easily.  One ducked down on the far right, and she had little time to react before she felt the burn of plasma scoring her right shoulder.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:53:13 pm by Lion »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal