Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]  (Read 8350 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2015, 05:31:34 pm »
AEDOLIS?!

Ohhhh fuck no!

Sure, he'd been to Aedolis before. But he'd gone with a rich, hot guy. A rich, hot guy who'd gotten him into a private, fancy party. A private, fancy, sexy party in which he'd volunteered himself as "entertainment". Fun times all around. This right here? Not so fun times. And he realized in this moment that honey sugar here prooobably wasn't roleplaying. Shame, too, he thought as she slapped him. She was pretty good at this.

Mind out of the gutter, focus on the present! He was wanted in Aedolis, after all. He'd fucked with their shipments on more than one occasion. And their people.

Dragged to the door, he waited for her to open it. "But darlin', if I sleep, I won't get to sight-see!" he said, still wincing in pain. Still he managed a smarmy grin as he waited for her to haul him outside, bracing himself for his moment. "And that'd be a damned shame, missin' your pretty face like that."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2015, 06:31:12 pm »
There we go.  Now we were getting somewhere, Gavrian thought, leading him through the door.  "Keep yammering, sweet nibs..  Might be all you'll have to keep yourself busy, prissy pants."  She didn't feel the need to be overtly handsy with him.  Might give him the wrong idea about what kind of party he'd be going to in Aedolis.

"Your charming days are over, sugar tits.  Never thought you'd be so easy to catch either.  Goodness gracious."

She dragged him along by the arm, holding him firmly, and heading right for her own room.  "Just need to gather a few things when we can be on our way.  Don't get squirmy on me now."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2015, 06:39:43 pm »
"Darlin', a pretty sight like you? Who wouldn't wanna be caught by ya?" Ari said with a sweet smile. "Shame ya couldn't have waited. You've got damned fine tits. Nice and perky. I woulda let ya play with mine, too."

He stumbled along with her, glancing around the hallway as they headed for another room. Just had to be patient. Let her grab her things, wait 'til they got outside the motel...that would give him enough time to recover a bit more. His balls were still aching, throbbing and making his stomach roil with nausea, and he had a feeling he needed to prep himself for a chase.

Leaning in boldly, he kissed the side of her neck. "There's still time," he said. "Sure ya don't wanna confirm the other rumors, princess?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2015, 07:28:37 pm »
That neck lick was not sexy at a time like this.

Couldn't he see she was trying to work!

Not to mention...Cooties!

Gavrian made a face at Ari.  Yeah, she didn't want to have to do this, but it seemed to be the most logical option right now.  And she snatched his junk in a hard-fisted death grip.  "You keep that tongue to yourself, darling.  Or I'll turn you into a princess," she said, smiling sweetly.

She released him, once the door to her room was open and she shoved him through the door.  No, doors and Ari would not be friends.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »
"Fuckballs!" Ari yelped when, there she went, manhandling his poor, bruised 'nads again. He squirmed, whining, and nodded vigorously at her threat because he couldn't form words right then--at least nothing that wouldn't come out a high-pitched squeal. Right, right! No tongue! Keep it in his mouth or become a soprano!

He didn't breathe again until she released the goods, and he had no time to recover before he was being shoved through yet another door. He went toppling through the doorway and onto the floor, landing smack on his face. There he rolled over onto his side, curled in the fetal position yet again, and flashed her a pained grin.

Really, it was more of a baring of teeth that somewhat resembled a grin. "Oof. Ya went back for seconds. Liked what ya felt the first time?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2015, 07:56:03 pm »
She never did pack much.  Gavrian liked to think she was prepared to go at a moment's notice.  Opportunity did not wait for theweary and neither did she when the time to get moving was now.  And it left her quarry a little worse for wear, she didn't mind so much either.

She said nothing as she grabbed her bags, threw her pilot jacket on and put her com-lense over her head, pushing her hair back from her face that had gotten unfortunately disheveled in that bothersome romp.  Or half a romp really.  Never the less!

She unzipped something from her pack too, an anti-bite mask they used for the crazies.  "I know you're gonna like this sweetness.  Don't get any ideas though.  You're still under arrest."  Gavrian wasn't going to pussyfoot around the matter.  It was a muzzle.  He could still breath and drink water through the vents in the mask.  But it would muffle his big mouth and keep him from all that bothersome licking.

"Now hold still," she commanded, sitting on him to attach the muzzle.  And of course, she just had to hear a buzzing on the com in her ear.

She touched the button.  "Yeah...  No, I'm coming home early.  Oh, you'll stop complaining later.  I nabbed a good one for you today.  Wel, kinda good.  He's got wrinkly skin and jowls.  Looks like his face has been sat on too many times.  Look him up.  Name's Ari Blackwell.  Erm, Maxwell.  Not Blackwell.  Sorry, darling. Keep getting it mixed up.  No!  Not, you darling.  The one I'm currently holding down.  FUCK! HOLD STILL!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2015, 08:40:52 pm »
Another time, and that would have been hot, being pinned and muzzled by a chick.

Now was not that time.

"Goddammit, it's Maxwell! MAXWELL! It's not that hard!" Ari barked, and started to buck under Gavrien, jerking his knees forward and under him and thrusting up to force his hips up, hoping to knock her off of him. Nope! Nope nope nope! He'd been good to wait and bide his time, but clearly the situation had changed significantly! Twisting beneath her, he rocked hard to the side, to try and flip them both over. "And I'm not wrinkly! Or jowely! I'm fuckin' gorgeous!"

Offline Lion

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2015, 09:17:34 pm »
Gavrian's hands had slipped around his head when flipped them over, and she was still on her call, talking to that fathead that had sent her out here on vacation in the first place.  She kept her focus and when she tried to flip them over, her fingers deftly pulled the strap through the horizontal loop and zipped it shut.  It was mostly secure on his face. 

"Whatever you saggy old man pants," she said and kicked his ribs, as she commed out and pulled her pack on her shoulders.  "You better stop that wriggling.  I'll zap you."  And she pulled the stun baton from her belt.  She sighed.

"Just make it easy, and I'll make sure they're not too rough on ya, Ari.  C'mon.  This is supposed to be my fucking vacation," she said, as if she was the one having the bad day.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2015, 09:43:54 pm »
Dammit, dammit, dammit! The mask went on, secured in place, and Ari let out a muffled curse, along with a wheeze when she kicked his ribs. And another when he saw the stun baton. Sweetcakes wasn't fucking around!

"What? Really? Well, shit, it's my vacation, too! Whaddya know?" he said as he rolled off of her, his ribs aching, but at least that was a familiar pain, a bearable one. He could take punches and kicks, but the jewels were another story. No dick-owner he knew of could withstand blunt force trauma there!

"That can't be a coincidence! That's gotta be the stars tellin' us some shit! Like maybe we oughta just put this whole awkward mess behind us, dust each other off, and catch dinner and a show. C'mon, whatcha say...uh..."

He paused, scrunching up his face in sudden realization.

Well, shit.

He'd never asked her name, had he.

Smooooooth.

"...What'd ya say your name was again?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2015, 10:25:58 pm »
She smirked.  Boy, if anything, his sheer number attempts had some pathetic charm to them.  For anyone else that is.  Gods, maybe she was enjoying this too much.  She always was most at home when she was working.  And this was a job like any other.  Even if Ari was proving himself to be a handful. She had to be careful of that stun baton thought, lest he get any clever ideas.

"Levansky.  Pilot Royal Levansky," she said, a bit snappily.  "Look, I don't have time for nonsense.  I've got to get you down to the next fucking shuttle to the dock.  We'll be back in Aedolis within the next 24 hours. Capiche?  The only dinner you'll be having is whatever soup you can muster through that muzzle."

It was time to go.  Her things had been collected, and she threw her gloves on, pulling Ari up again.  "Let's go, let's go.  Ain't time to waste!"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #50 on: September 28, 2015, 10:31:38 pm »
SHE WAS A MOTHERFUCKING PILOT?!?!

A PILOT ROYAL?!

Ari sucked in a sharp breath and wound up choking on his own saliva. He wheezed, even as she hauled him to his feet, coughed a few times, and stared at her with humorously wide eyes.

Up until now, he hadn't been all that concerned. Inconvenienced, yes, but confident he could work his way out of this. He'd been in tight fixes before. He just had to be clever about it, that's all.

This, however? This was a game changer.

When he could breathe again, he managed to say, "Pilot? Like, we talkin' ya pilot a ship or ya pilot a motherfuckin' dragon 'cause context kinda matters here!"

Offline Lion

« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2015, 10:43:04 pm »
Really?  He needed to know the difference.

She just laughed at him.  "Well, I'll leave it to your imagination, Sugar Lips," she said and reached up as if she were about to poke his bulging eyeballs.  Because that was always fun.  She really didn't want to treat him anymore inhumanely than he deserved, but she liked that he was sweating bullets a bit more.

"I mean, does it really matter?" she asked, stalking down toward the office, and paying the credits owed into the digital receiver.  She fixed the cuff on her jacket, popping the collar and leading them off toward the nearest shuttle transit station.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2015, 10:53:05 am »
"Yeah it kinda fuckin' does matter!" Ari snapped back, jerking his head to the side when she made to poke his eyes. Weird lady. Weird, hot lady he would still totally fucking bang, Pilot and all, if she wasn't so determined to haul his ass in. No. Probably even still then. It was the danger that made it exciting.

"'Cause I'm sayin', I ain't never seen a fuckin' dragon before," he continued. "That'd be badass. Always wanted to see one. Always wanted to meet a real psychic, too, none of those phony crystal-ball-gazin' hacks that Cancer's hot in spades. Hey! Could ya tell me my fortune? Maybe if ya just turn a little and check out my palms, tell me what my life line means, 'cause I could be wrong but I think it's fairly long so--"

He slammed his shoulder into her suddenly, aiming to crush her between he and the wall, and kicked at the back of her knee hard.

Offline Lion

« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2015, 11:28:09 am »
Okay so maybe she didn't see that coming, but Gavrian wasn't the kind of woman to make the same mistake twice.  She didn't want to be inhumane, but he seemed determined to force her hand.

She grunted, thanking the padding in her jacket enough absorb some of the damage.  She was slammed indeed, the air knocked out of her, leaving her somewhat dazed.  Her knee slipped out, boot skidding on the ground.  "You slick fuck!" she hissed, and threw out a forcefield in front of him.  Any running would be met with colliding into an invisible wall.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2015, 12:02:37 pm »
...Ow.

Indeed, Ari booked it as soon as she was down, but he didn't get far. Instead, he went slamming face first into...thin fucking air.

He bounced off it and with no hands to help balance himself or catch himself, fell backwards onto his ass, cursing as the jolt went right up through his tail bone. He flopped over onto his back, gasping through his mouth.

"What the fuck?" he managed, still stunned.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 03:08:39 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Lion

« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2015, 12:28:40 pm »
Gavrian was pissed and took that stun baton, dissolving the  forcefield and jamming the baton hard against her ribs.

"You stupid creep!  You just can't make this easy can ya?" She didn't wait for him to answer before she jabbed him again.  Maybe it was better if he passed out.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2015, 01:14:29 pm »
The obvious answer to that was "no", but Ari never got a chance to reply. The first jolt left him reeling, and the second jolt had him seizing up all over again, his muscles going taut with painful contractions that stole his breath away.

And soon enough, he was growing light-headed from lack of air, pain and dizziness overwhelming him until he thought she might just give him a bloody heart attack--until he blacked out completely, muscles still twitching.

Offline Lion

« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2015, 01:21:19 pm »
"Fucking prick," Gavrian hissed, putting her stun baton away and pulling out a ring of duct tape from her bag.  Sure, it might look strange from a pedestrian stand point, watching someone tying someone else up in the middle of the fucking space station.  But it was just another day of work for her, and she wasn't going to bother herself with them either.

The tape went around Ari's ankles then bent his knees and pulled them up behind his back, strapping tape around the cuffs in a hogtied formation.  She sighed, muttering angry sentiments to herself, and attaching the cable on her belt to the cuffs.  And started to pull him along, sliding on his face and belly.  He wasn't going to walk, then she'd drag him to the damn shuttle.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #58 on: September 29, 2015, 03:07:09 pm »
[Oh. Whoops. He had a biter mask on. xD SCRATCH THE BIT ABOUT BLOODY NOSES HERP DERP.]

When Ari came to again...he was in a very interesting predicament.

Interesting as in it would be fun in another context, the hog-tying thing, but his muscles were all sore and weak, and his body was scraping over the floor. As well as his face, thankfully protected by that fucking muzzle.

It wasn't a smooth slide, either. His mask caught on every crack in the floor, rattling and vibrating his brains, and he was pretty sure she'd intentionally dragged him through every bit of gum she could find. Groggy and disoriented, he mumbled a protest, then started to squirm, his limbs aching and contorted. Not to mention his goods were feeling it in all the wrong ways!

"Seriously, la--ow! Lady!"

Wow. Now, he was totally into humiliation and all, but wow.

Getting dragged around the Cancer like this?

Wow. Uh. That was something.

Offline Lion

« Reply #59 on: September 29, 2015, 03:11:28 pm »
"Watch your face, sweetness.  We're heading down some stairs," Gavrian said matter-of-factly, and stepping down quickly, no doubt sliding him along down each painful step.  The shuttle to the docks was just ahead, and Gavrian picked up the pace in a full jog.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal