Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]  (Read 8395 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

[If she wouldn't be on the Cancer, I can totally move this! 8D]

The night was young! Or the day. Whichever. Time of day didn't matter much in space, much less on a Station that never slept, and Ari kept strange hours besides. The only time that mattered was that it was just a few hours after he had gotten out of bed. This was the second day of his three-day vacation on the Cancer, dammit, so he could do things like that!

Things like head to a bar for breakfast! Which was probably somebody's dinner.

And by breakfast, he meant hopefully a cute somebody he could take back to his motel room. Man, woman, non-binary, human, alien, it never mattered to him, so long as they were interesting.

And so he showered and headed out, dressed in a tank (the better to show off his sleeves!), cargo pants, and boots. It looked like one of his favorite, sleeziest bars (The Pearl Diver) was rocking, so that was where he went. It wasn't that bad, anyway. They had karaoke and a live band, and thank the gods it was a band right now! Hopefully he could land a hookup before the karaoke started.

Hopefully he wouldn't have to sing karaoke to get a hookup.

He strode to the bar counter to start his time off right, ordering tequila shots and downing one before he actually took a look around at his selection.

One person in particular stood out.

She wasn't much to look at, but looks weren't always what drew him to a person. She had nice hair--red and black was a nice combination, and he wondered if it was dyed or natural. But it was her posture that caught his eye. It was the way she held herself. She held herself with a rare, effortless sort of confidence--genuine confidence, not the fake, posturing kind.

If anyone asked Ari what quality he found most attractive, he'd probably have to say that was it.

Sliding down the bar, bringing his last shot with him, he flagged down the barkeep. "Another one of whatever she was drinkin'. Put it on my tab," he said, then swung around to grin at her, and hoped to actually get a look at her face now.

"Ya mind some company, darlin', or is this seat taken?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

Re: Hey there, pretty mama, lemme whisper in your ear! [Liooon! 8D]
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 01:49:02 am »
Take a vacation, they said.

It would be fun, they said.

Then why was she over here brooding in this seedy bar with a cold drink and a half-eaten sandwich.  She liked the sandwiches back at Sal's in Haviah better.  This one tasted like rat.  She would bet a hundred credits to ANYONE, that it was rat!  If this was a vacation, vacations stunk.

It wasn't necessarily that she wanted a vacation.  She'd been forced into it!  The Captain apparently thought she had too much vacation time stocked up and was scared of being penalized if he didn't make her use it.  It was either that or latrine duty for a year.

Fucking prick. 

What was the difference?  She ended up on the Cancer anyway!

She supposed she could have picked a better place to mope, but really, she couldn't have.  It was a decent place to lay low and not have to worry about all the bullshit the Captain had piling on and would drop on her head at any moment.  Oh she'd show him just what she thought of his little rules.  She earned her place, dammit!

She took another mopey bite of her sandwich, the rat settling in, and swig from her glass.  Suddenly a voice beside her made her jerk and gag on that bite and she nearly choked to death!  Another prick!  Great!

She shot a glare to the man that helped himself to the seat next to her.  "You smell," she said plainly, and went back to her meal.

Well, he smelled better than this food, but she wasn't going to tell his slimy ass that.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 08:19:50 pm »
He...smelled?

That took Ari aback for a second, brow crinkling with concern, and he actually paused, lifted an arm, and sniffed at his armpit. Hrm. Nope. He thought he smelled pretty decent. Clean! Like soap and shampoo and the faint scent of sporty antiperspirant. Maybe that's what she meant!

With a wide grin, he leaned an elbow on the table and gave her a once over. "D'aww, thanks, darlin'. It's the shampoo, I bet. Supposed to make me smell like peaches or somethin'." He ruffled his hair and tilted his head toward her with a wink.

"Did it work?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Lion

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 02:22:27 am »
Ugh!  Couldn't he just take his peachy-ass and go away?  Gavrian dropped her head a little into her drink and took a looooooong drink.  He was gettin' on her nerves and fast.  A few more bites, all that could be heard was the crunching between them, and she wiped her mouth with her arm, flinging crumbs his way.

She looked at him, from deep in the corner of her eye, not even bothering to turn her head.  "I like nectarines better.  Less fuzzy.  And they melt in your mouth."  She made a snarky smirk and continued devouring the rest of her sandwich.  Maybe if he saw she ate like a pig, he'd go away.

[She probably shouldn't have mentioned mouth or melting in the same sentence, in hindsight]

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2015, 02:17:16 pm »
[FATAL MISTAKE. xD]

Ari's grin grew as he eyed her slyly, not even bothered by her messy eating. He liked a girl that wasn't afraid to stuff her face; it was sexy, because he liked food, and there was nothing sadder than a gal that picked at her things like a bird and was afraid to enjoy herself for appearance's sake.

Besides, he was from the Edanith frontier, from a tiny town in bumfuck nowhere.

He hid it well, but they had a reputation for being hicks.

Leaning his cheek on his hand, he said casually, "I've got some nectarines ya can suck anytime ya like, darlin'. Fuzz-free, too."
« Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 02:19:01 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Lion

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 04:50:44 pm »
Ha. Smooth.

Gavrian turned to this intruder into her moment of glorious misery.  And that old adage that misery loved company was a bold-faced lie!  "I doubt they're any good," she hacked a laugh.  "Besides, why don't you go try selling your fruit somewhere else. I'm busy, as you can see."  She gave him the glare of glared, and when she studied his face, her eyes widened just a little.

Trvth, she could've sworn she recognized him from somewhere.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 05:13:21 pm »
Ari took her widening eyes as a compliment, and ran a hand through his multi-colored hair. "I know, I know, I'm damned good lookin'. Ya woulda noticed that earlier if you'd looked!"

The barkeep came around then, setting down the drink he'd ordered for the lady. Ari nudged it closer to her. "Here, it's on me. Surely you're not so busy drinkin' that ya can't enjoy another!"

Offline Lion

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2015, 06:44:26 pm »
"Oh forgive me. Your odor really caught me off guard," Gavrian amended and kept observing the finer points of his face until sure finger reached out and poked his eyeball.  "Sorry. Just had to make sure you were real.  What did you say your name was again ?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 10:19:42 pm »
Did she...

Did she just...?

Did she just poke his eyeball? Ow, right in the bloody pupil!

Judging by the way it was stinging and watering and the fact that he couldn't keep that eye open now, yes, yes she had. And Ari was way too surprised by that to do more than wince and clap a hand over his eye, for it took a second or two to connect the pain with the action and accept it. Because of all the crazy things he'd done and had done to him, having someone casually poke his eye during a totally normal (for him) conversation was a first!

"Did ya just...did ya just poke my eye?" he said, finally speaking the question he'd been asking himself, juuust to confirm. He wiped away some tears, and tried cracking it open. "Ow...huh. That's new. Kinda kinky. Congratulations, ya just took my eyeball virginity. Wanna lick it now, too?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2015, 02:01:45 am »
"No.  I'm sure it's as putrescent as the rest of you.  But thank you for the offer.  You're very kind," Gavrian said with a forced smile.  Hook.  "Hey, what did you say your name was?  You look like somebody I wanna knock around for a little bit.  You never know what those kinds of opportunity present themselves."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 10:41:44 pm »
"Ari," he said with a grin, because he might be striking out badly here, but at least it was fun! And in all honesty, that was mostly what he was after. Amusement, a little fun and silly and-or degrading banter...something to keep his mind sharp and challenged! And this woman was officially a challenge, a nut he wanted to crack.

He couldn't help it if he had a thing for the cranky ones. It was probably the masochism talking.

"And I gotta say, I would love to get knocked around by ya. Ain't nothin' better than a domme. Pull my hair and call me your bitch. I'm yours."

Offline Lion

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2015, 12:22:33 am »
At that reference Gavrian smiled, it was actually genuine this time.  She had no intention of course of turning this into an interesting encounter in the lavatory, or even a one night of hump-em-an'-dump-em.  She didn't have time or interest in that nonsense.  But his name did pique a great deal of interest for her, and she only leaned in.

Because he seemed to respond best to this kind of attention.

"Would that be Ari Maxwell?" she asked, taking another bite of her sandwich and delicately rubbing crumbs off her hands and dropping them onto his crotch.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 01:54:13 pm »
"The one and only," Ari said smoothly, oblivious to the crumbs piling in his lap. It wasn't like his name was a big secret; he got around, and he did like the attention, good and bad. At the same time, he wasn't a super big name yet--not quite interstellar levels of notoriety. The group he worked for sure was, but he was still expanding his brand and being a local nuisance. So when people did recognize him, it was hella flattering.

Of course, the people that recognized him were either criminals in the business (rivals or otherwise) or law enforcement.

So the question was, which was she?

He reached out to to brush crumbs from the corner of her lips with his thumb. "And I can take your pleasure to the max, babe."

Offline Lion

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2015, 09:47:42 pm »
Really?  Was that the best he could do?  Certainly she knew he was saving the best for laugh, the real final punch he'd use to get her into bed - because he definitely still believed that was a possibility.  And maybe it was.

This way she could get him by the balls.  Literally.

Gavrian grinned and took the hand he used to brush the crumbs from her mouth.  And she squeezed his hand, opening up the palm to inspect the lines within.  "The Ari Maxwell calls that drivel, sweet talk?  I thought your reputation preceded you.  Are you sure you're not just full of vanadii dung?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2015, 10:38:39 am »
Oof! Lady had a mean grip! Ari winced a little, but grinned nonetheless, because he liked roughness just dandy--and it was always extra fun when said roughness came from a lady.

Nothing hotter than a woman that wanted to smack you around and make you lick her toes.

Meeting her eyes, he smiled sweetly at her. "Soooo...what you're sayin' is...I do have a reputation, and you're familiar with it?" He leaned in even closer. "What've ya heard?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2015, 11:16:45 am »
"Oh nothing much," she shrugged nonchalantly.  "Just that you've got a fast ship and you have an odd taste for pudding.  Or maybe that's all hearsay."  She chuckled, leaning in and smirking.

"Oh, and that you're a subpar pirate.  You haven't even made it on the DMF Intergalactic Wanted List." She clicked her tongue.  "Frankly. A little disappointing."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 10:09:47 am »
"Huh. That's surprisingly detailed. I do like puddin'," Ari said thoughtfully.

"The rest, though? Pshhhht. That's easy. Course I haven't made it on the list! I ain't been caught. I'm like a fuckin' ninja! Those listed pirates, oh sure, it looks so impressive on paper, but that's just 'cause they ain't subtle. They got no style, no grace. Me? I'm in and out before ya know what's hit ya." Okay, so that was a big fat lie--his missions were never quiet. His ship was detailed to be noticed!

He paused. "Piracy-wise, that is. Bedroom-wise, ya know what's hit ya." Wink.

Offline Lion

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 10:27:40 am »
Gavrian smirked, this time genuine.  It was a little sad how hard he was trying.  If anything he was certainly amusing, and if she didn't know any better she'd say she was having a good time.

"Is that so! That's quite a boast you're making.  Your ship is called the Sassy Juice yeah? Quite a conspicuous name if you ask me.  But names are pretty and useless.  It's the execution that matters.  Have you ever considered getting a publicist?  For your piracy, not in the bedroom.   I plan on finding that out on my own."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 10:29:24 am »
"A publicist? Huh, I'd never actually thought about--wait." Ari stopped and stared at her, squinting his eyes.

His smile turned sly. "Do you now?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 10:36:38 am »
"Keep track dumpling, we were discussing the fabric of your career.  I think a publicist, the right one, could do wonders for yourrep.  The more people are scared of you, the more llikely they are to give up the goods. Material goods, darling."  She pat his arm gently.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal