Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Let Me Be Your LipStick [M]  (Read 5201 times)

visualspice

Re: Let Me Be Your LipStick [M]
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2015, 07:23:57 am »
She could have laughed, perhaps she did.
"I must be a lucky girl." She gave a smug, pleasurable smile. "And your dick's like a piston, hard and fast and pumping.."
And she dragged her lips and teeth across his, letting him do as he pleased.
"Gods.... just keep this up," she moaned. "You owe me, after all, to finish what T'Ate couldn't."

Offline Lion

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2015, 07:32:27 am »
"Oh? Is that so? Well, maybe you should get a boyfriend that can properly finish the job.  He looked a little flaccid to me."  At that Malcolm did stop and withdrew from her sex, turning her rather forcefully into another position, bending her over and once again slipping into her folds. Oh this was his kind of sin, indeed. He gripped her hips, postponing her harder than before.

visualspice

« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2015, 08:24:45 am »
She laughed through a moan. God he fucked rough.
"What do you suggest I do about it? The world likes our spicy flare, and he can last for hours," she purred, finger nails gripping into the couch while her cigarette began to burn it.

Offline Lion

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2015, 12:57:29 pm »
Malcolm barked a laugh.  "Oh yeah? We'll just have to see what we could do about it," he purred in heat, working her hips as if their bodies were magnetic. he slowed his hips and paused entirely as a hand reached into the pocket of his trousers, and he pulled out a little vial.  "I've got a little something that might make this a little more fun." It was called Slow Burn, and it made all sensations abruptly more intense, and dragged them out to a slow descent so that each sensation might be savored. 

Malcolm continued to work his hips as he took one snort, half of the powder disappearing and he leaned forward offering her the other half of the vial, and he took what remained of her cigarette and dragged on it.

visualspice

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2015, 02:49:51 pm »
She took the drugs and snorted it without a second thought.
"Seems you're here for the long one," she spoke between pants before reaching over to take the cigarette, drawing in a long drag herself.

Offline Lion

« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2015, 05:03:24 pm »
The Burn hit him like a flash bomb and all of his sensations exploded at once.  He opened his eyes to view Ra-Ra beneath him and he grinned, taking her with increasing force.  He slammed into her progressively and was so involved with what he was doing that he neglected to hear the sound of metal in metal.  Nor did he see the figure falling down from the ceiling behind him and pull the bat from his backpack. 

But he did feel it colliding with his shoulder as the bat knocked him clean off Ra-Ra, and he tumbled to the carpet.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 06:19:16 pm by Lion »

visualspice

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2015, 05:11:33 pm »
The world had quickly turned into a sensational carousel of delight. She had no words to describe it, as moans and yowls came burning from her throat. But the heat, the ecstasy lasted but a few moments as his dick pounded into her, hard and heavy. And then suddenly, there was no man ontop of her at all, and Ra-Ra sat up suddenly, in a daze.

"What the fuck?"

Offline Lion

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2015, 06:26:12 pm »
He had yelped, and before him he saw wolf standing before him, eyes blood red, murderous, and every image seemed to echo.  "What the!  WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" Malcolm managed to croak out just as the wolf man walked over him.  Images of him flickered in and out of focus.  "A fucking wolf!?"

Trevan raised the bat and swung it down.  Malcolm raised his arms to deflect the blow, but the metal simply bashed through his arm and he screamed. 

"Fucking creep," Trevan growled, his voice very much sounding like a wolf's own intonations.  He raised the bat again and slammed it down on Malcolm, just as the man rolled away.  The bat hit carpet, and Malcolm nursed his arm, stumbling to his feet in time see the bat coming for his gut.  He groaned, the breath knocked out of him, and he stumbled backwards again.

He raised the bat one final time, holding Malcolm by the throat and slamming the weapon against his head.  He kicked the body away and turned to Ra-Ra.

visualspice

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2015, 07:16:40 pm »
As high on drugs as she was, she had no idea what to make of this shit. But once the terrifying masked man turned to her, the only thing she could think of was SHIT. It was times like this she wished she had a weapon on her, but being as she was basically undressed, that would have proved difficult. And though she had a weapons stashed in the drawer of the desk beside her, when she tried to reach it, she could only stumble, swearing through her teeth as she knocked over the table lamp- and it crashed to the floor.

And a second later she heard a knock at the door.

"Ra-ra? Ra-ra is everything okay?" It was Rigby.

Offline Lion

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2015, 12:06:15 am »
When Ra-Ra stumbled away, Trev stepped toward her, though he did not raise the bat in offense.  Still however, she was a witness, and there was no telling just what she would do!  Then again she was high out of her mind!  Trev could see the vial next to his feet and almost stepped on it.  He reached down and plucked it with his gloved hand - the fingers cut off - and he sniffed.

"Ra-ra? Ra-ra is everything okay?"

Shit!

Apparently her manager didn't wait for an answer and opened the door just as he turned around.  Rigby stepped in and behind him was Duncan.  Duncan moved ahead of Rigby, seeing Malcolm dead on the ground and the masked assailant half-turned toward them.  It didn't take much to connect the dots just as Duncan pulled out the gun from beneath his jacket and aimed it out toward him.  The bullets came flying, the suppressor making a soft fwiiip sound as Trevan ran for the desk, which just so happened to be where Ra-Ra was.

He made a flying leap, as bullets ripped through the wall, trying to follow the assailant's path of landing.  Trevan landed on top of Ra-Ra, half covering her with his body, but he wouldn't stay in that position for long as Duncan came rushing at him from the side.  Rolling to his feet, Trevan flipped the desk over and shoved it into the bodyguard, and he leapt for the other door into the suite, running for the window at the other end.

visualspice

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2015, 01:05:49 am »
What happened next had her screaming, for a mad wolf was on top of her, and all she could relay in her state was that she was about to die. Even the blunt sounds of bullets had been lost, and she hadn't realized just how close she was to being shot and killed herself until the wild animal rolled away. And even then, the bullet holes in the sofa outlining her frame were lost to her as she lay there, world whirling before she screamed.

Offline Lion

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2015, 01:20:49 am »
Trevan ducked as the bullets sailed toward him, and when he heard the click of an empty clip, he stopped dead in his tracks and turned about, slamming a foot square in Duncan's chest, and bringing the bat up toward his face, slamming him upward against the jaw.  But there was no time to finish him off, as he heard the voices of more men running down the hall.

He turned around and bolted for the window, promptly throwing himself out of it and into the night.  He desperately clung to the ledge, holding himself up with one hand and slipping the bat into the holster of his back pack, trying hard to shimmy across the ledge.

And he dropped down to the ledge below and pressed against it.

visualspice

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2015, 01:24:47 am »
Ra-ra's room back stage was alive. Not only did the bouncers arrive ready to kick some ass, but the police were entering just behind. And while this was all going on, someone calling ,"He went out the window." Ra-ra felt a little bit dizzier, a little bit lost and before she could be questioned, she passed out on the couch.

Rigby naturally told them it had to be shock,a nd went on to tell his story, and soon all of hte men were scrambling to check out this window, hoping to catch any signs of the masked wolf vigilante.

Offline Lion

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2015, 02:05:25 am »
Authorities were swarming the place.  It would be too easy to get caught, looking for a guy with wolf mask on just gunning it down the street.  And just to be sure, yup, there were Pilots on the scene too.  There was no where to run, at least no for a while.

Trev slunk into a nook against the back alley of Syn for hours, and he felt his entire body growing stiff.  At least he'd had time to stash his mask away and shrink his bat down to size.  When a car pulled up through the alley, white with gold trim, and soon he saw the back entrance open, and Rigby step out.

Trev held his breath, peeking around the corner and slipping out just in time to crawl underneath the car.  Thankfully it was high enough to hold him.  He slipped his hands into the only safe ports he could find and waited.

visualspice

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2015, 07:47:51 pm »
Their conversation would be muffled form his position, but when they arrived at Ra-Ra's flat, the pair were arguing as the clicking of Ra-ra's heels were heading away.

"Rigby, it doesn't matter, okay? Fucking listen to yourself! The contract is null, void! The man is dead. And I don't want to deal with this right now, okay? My head is pounding and whatever the fuck he let me snort is still messing with my head." As if that wasn't obvious by the way she was walking towards the door.

Offline Lion

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2015, 11:09:12 pm »
Rigby tried to hurry to her side.  For even drugged she could walk awfully fast.  He hovered an arm over her shoulders, though he didn't rest it on her just yet.  "Well, yeah, he might be dead.  But don't you think that associates of his are gonna look at his last moments and think that maybe we had something to do with it?  There could be repurcussions for shit that was beyond our control, but they won't give who hokies about it, Ra!"

His voice licked with desperation, and the clammy look and the bags underneath his eyes gave way to it.  Of course by "we" he meant "me", but why shouldn't he share in the alarm in this moment.  It was one the drug so easily seemed to deflect.  It was futile he knew...

Rigby supported Ra-Ra up to the door, whether she wanted to or not and opened it for her.  "I don't think that bodyguard of Malcolm's was too hurt, thought he may never eat right again.  Maybe they can slap a prosthetic jaw on him.  Hopefully he can give the authorities something good about that crazy maniac in your room.  How did he get in there anyway?  Oh, nevermind.  I guess it doesn't matter now.  But for one thing I'm gonna up security detail!  This kind've shit can't happen again!"

He wouldn't admit that much of it was largely his fault, his rising start didn't need that kind've talk right now.  She was so shaken up, and dizzy, the poor thing.  She needed someone to support her...  But maybe another time.  Rigby wasn't thinking well himself these days.

Setting her down by the sofa, he let go of her and moved toward the door.  "You lay low for a bit, Ra-Ra.  You're shaken up, yeah?  Yeah.  You need your rest.  I'll call you in the morning all right."  And with that he about faced and walked out the door, locking it behind him.

Trevan had slunked down from the beneath the car, rolling away from it just as it peeled off the curb.  So that was Ra-Ra...  Famous pop star, or something.  He didn't know, it didn't really matter to him.  But he had to know if she remembered anything, had seen any sort of defining traits.  He knew he was only setting himself up for trouble, but with everything that happened tonight, there were worse things.

visualspice

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2015, 03:00:46 pm »
The only thing Ra-ra wa remembering was what she had for dinner, as it ended up in the toilet. She hung over it, groaning. Whatever it was that Rigby gave her....
Well, she couldn't do anything about it now and was so exhausted she found herself beginning to fall asleep with her head resting on an arm, that was resting on the edge of the toilet seat where puke was dribbling down the side.

Offline Lion

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2015, 07:32:36 am »
The apartment layout was sprawling but not difficult to navigate.  She did well for herself, Trev thought. Certainly more than he did repairing engines and it seemed every month rent just got a little higher.  Fuck, maybe he was in the wrong business.

He held his breath when he heard gagging and stepped across from where he was toward what he only could assume was the bathroom. She was puking up boots from the sound of it!  He stepped in, the sight not quite pleasant, and he scowled.  Just like a pop star whore, passing out in her own puke.

Trev was as quiet as he could be and stepped in beside her, gently cleaning her mouth, ignoring the unpleasant smell.  He slowly moved her, lifting her up and dragging her to her bedroom, and laid her gently on her bed.

visualspice

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2015, 03:27:27 pm »
Once in bed, she made a few noises and suddenly had her arms hooked around one of his, hugging onto it as if keeping a teddy bear in a judo hold.

Offline Lion

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2015, 01:23:29 am »
Trevan gulped when he suddenly jerked and felt the pop star's hold on him was secure.  Dammit! 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal