Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: ooOOoo my first!  (Read 379 times)

Anonymous

ooOOoo my first!
« on: April 26, 2008, 03:24:56 pm »
Ahhh, I got one out sooner than expected! How fab :)

Pandora and Tal are making people uncomfortable in the Red District of the Cancer Space Station, the idea to blag themselves a ride to (insert destination here as I haven't yet decided) because they just got left high and dry.

So.  Necromancer that talks to themselves...a lot? Argues too.  She can even be found slapping herself from time to time.  Anyway, she's there and I finally filled out the important chunk of her history in a rough sort of way, so she makes a bit more sense.  

Come and have a go XD.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Anonymous

Re: ooOOoo my first!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 05:34:23 am »
hey hey. I've found it pretty slow here recently but I'd love to play with you. May I offer Vyne, Demya or both? They're new to rote (charries from sote) so I haven't completely finished them yet.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 03:40:16 pm »
Maaan.

Players, they're like buses.  None turn up for ages, then two come along at once.  I just answered a PM I got regarding the thread and I come here to note it's been filled and another player's answered my plea for attention!

However, as I am never one to turn down a thread, I'd be happy to kick off another thread with you once this other one gets rolling.  That way I'll have a better idea of where she stands.  Or they.  Or whatnot.  I hate saying no to anyone, so can I say, 'shortly'? Or something pertaining to that?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 05:51:50 pm »
Cool, just reply here when you're ready. Oh, and Demya has a ship, if you can stand the decorations.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal