Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ew, Get Away... Creep. (Ana)  (Read 7430 times)

Brisinger987

Re: Ew, Get Away... Creep. (Ana)
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2014, 12:28:53 pm »
K'hoth sniffed Tsuruki his huge form stinking of raw meat and rotten flesh, the mess of smells confusing. He could have eaten any number of Veloraks in the past hour.

"K'hoth, leave him. I think he has learned his lesson..." Arimus stepped through the door, and K'hoth obeyed, cowering from his master in a fearful manner.

"K'hoth... Obey..." The lumbering demon slumped away, his heavy footsteps growing quiet again.

"Now then Tsuruki. Don't screw up in future, and you won't get to join the list of things K'hoth has eaten."

Anadwen

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2014, 12:35:46 pm »
Tsuruki let out a low growl as to counter the beast, bending back as far as his spine could bear to avoid the hellish stench.

His eyes narrowed at Arimus' last remark. It was serious... He knew it was serious.
"F***. I won't." he muttered.

Seluku was going to have a serious problem... But before that, Tsuruki had a date with his gym, and one of the bottles of booze, stored in his room.

Brisinger987

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2014, 12:47:12 pm »
Seluku sat with Mirike in the med bay, watching his sister writhe in agony as her Vector began to violently reassemble itself. To Mirike, it was an experience of sheer blinding pain, and she was unable to think of any thought but the pain. To her, it was more agonising than childbirth, kidney stones and incineration combined.

The black tendril crept very slowly from her back, leaving a trail of blood, and medical bots began to swarm her and replenish her blood levels. And all she could do was scream.

"Mirike, you fool."

Anadwen

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2014, 01:04:11 pm »
The moment Tsuruki was dismissed, he disappeared to his room. With a bottle full of (not completely legally gained) whisky, he changed into clothes that weren't entirely destroyed, and decided to even skip his trip to the training hall.

Living with them for so many years, he didn't even have to think about where Seluku was. Off course, that bastard would stick with Mirike...

He made his way through the medics, to appear right behind Seluku's back, and press the bottle between the blonde's shoulderblades.
"You motherf***ing bastard." he growled, fists dangerously tense and eyes narrowed with antagonism. It was a look of sheer hate as he barred his teeth at him, breathing at his neck.
"I'll f***ing murder you. I'll f*** up that smug face of yours that even Arimus won't put it together!"

Brisinger987

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2014, 01:08:08 pm »
Mirike was left immobile and unconscious by the end of the regrowth process, and Seluku was left to fend for himself.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath. He calmed his nerves, turning to face Tsuruki.

"Okay, but might I ask why brother?" He posed a question.

"My intentions were good. I was trying to immobilise the thing while we made our escape. I admit I caused the incident, but I tried to correct the problem. So why kill me? Where is the logic in that?"

Anadwen

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2014, 01:15:21 pm »
"Because I f***ing hate that smug face of yours!" Tsuruki burst out, passing the bottle to his left hand to clench the right one into a strong fist. The regrown tissue was just as powerful... It left a thin scar on his forearm, but otherwise, it worked perfectly. Seluku was a good thing to try it out on, was he not?

He took a step back, turning to the side a little. And then, without any warning, launched a lightning-fast punch with the strength of a flying brick straight at Seluku's abdomen.

The table-cracking kind.

And if it wasn't enough, his knee flew up instantaneously after, to bash into his brother with a similar power.

Brisinger987

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2014, 01:20:27 pm »
Seluku hit the floor before he could even comprehend how powerful Tsuruki was, and how much the punches had hurt.

"Agh... Dammit... What the fuck?!" He began to crawl to one side, trying to escape Tsuruki's reach as fast as possible. If he could dodge even one attack and grab Tsuruki, he could paralyze him.

He staggered to his feet, winded and in agony, and waited for the next strike, before deciding now wasn't the time.

Then he projected an image into Tsuruki's mind, to show him an image of a world where Tsuruki was powerless, strengthless, helpless.

"Feel that Tsuruki? That's you, that's your weakness. You think I don't know it..."

Anadwen

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2014, 01:26:52 pm »
"I don't GIVE A F***!" he threw himself forth, aiming to kick Seluku into the left kidney. The image was disturbing... More than that, it was unnerving, but after all that he's seen today... It was just an image.

Just an image...

"This. Is. Why. I. Hate. You. You. Smug. Bastard." Each word was followed by a strong kick or punch, like a sharp stop to emphasize them.
"I'll f*** up that face of yours!"

Brisinger987

« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2014, 12:51:00 pm »
Seluku managed to crush a pill between his teeth before he got the kick, and the chemical dissolved straight into his blood, sending his power haywire.

He projected hundreds of thousands of different images into Tsuruki's mind, and even Seluku struggled to think with the sheer volume of images.

Then his paralysation began to go haywire, and arcs of electricity began to shoot from his hands.

But that didn't stop the kicks and punches.

Eventually, he managed to touch Tsuruki, and he just had to hope he had paralyzed him.

Anadwen

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2014, 12:59:45 pm »
The images only got Tsuruki into a greater rage. No matter how distracted he was, he held onto his rage, and the beating he was giving to Seluku didn't stop.

That was, till his accursed brother managed to touch him. He fell to his knees, resisting the paralysis as much as he could, but most of his body was effectively motionless.

"You... F***er..." he growled.

Brisinger987

« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 01:11:42 pm »
Seluku was about to kick Tsuruki in the teeth, but he found himself suspended upside down suddenly, and behind him, stood Mirike, her face full of anger at both him and Tsuruki.

Quickly enough, Tsuruki joined Seluku, and in front of their faces, the air shimmered with the infinitely sharp points of her vectors.

"You both..." She couldn't even talk, before she smashed the two together at the head, enraged at what they had been doing.

"YOU WOULD JUST LEAVE MARAKE ON HER OWN?! WHERE IS SHE?! WHERE IS MY SISTER?!"

Anadwen

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2014, 01:22:55 pm »
"How... The f***... Am I supposed to have a... Clue?" Tsuruki responded with rage. "I... Wasn't... With her from the start. I came... To kill this f***er!"

The clink of glass pulled his attention away. The bottle that he held finally escaped his clenched fist, crashing against the floor and breaking into two. Dark, amber-colored liquid that filled it till then was spilled onto the floor and filled the air with its stench.

Brisinger987

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2014, 01:36:15 pm »
Mirike screamed at them, her rage inconceivable at this point.

"YOU PUT MY SISTER IN DANGER, THEN JUST LEAVE HER TO WANDER ROUND?! YOU'RE BOTH USELESS, ARROGANT, PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT, AND YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN BORN!" She threw the pair across the room, and stormed out after Marake, scouring the entire ship for her sister.

Seluku hit the wall hard, and found himself stunned. He'd overworked his powers and now he could feel the strain on him.

Anadwen

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2014, 10:43:19 am »
To Tsuruki's sturdy body, the impact wasn't as bad as the fact that he was still half-paralyzed, and hit the ground like a boulder. The spilled whisky was already surrounded by cleaners... Damn. That one was pretty expensive.

He raised himself to his knees and elbows and gradually managed to stand up. Seluku didn't seem to be moving... How very, very fortunate!

A maddened grin appeared on his face as he cracked his knuckles.

Brisinger987

« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2014, 02:19:26 pm »
As if it were another world, the room seemed to fade into blackness.

"Now, now, now Tsuruki. I would think twice, and take a look at who is waiting for you if you kill Seluku. Go on, turn around..." Arimus' voice boomed into Tsuruki's mind, and the feel of a long, heavy breath went over Tsuruki's neck.

For behind Tsuruki, stood K'hoth.

"K'hoth will be the only reality you know if you hurt Seluku. I will make sure his failures are adequately dealt with. It is not your place or right to do that, nor will it ever be."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal