Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: New Stars, Old Souls [Anadwen]  (Read 337 times)

Ambassador Karik

New Stars, Old Souls [Anadwen]
« on: June 03, 2014, 11:33:46 pm »
In a word... dizzying. Others? Expansive. Odd. Thrilling. Quil had been at the wandering game for longer than he cared to be and it was starting to take its toll. Around him were more people and buildings than he had seen in.. well, ever.
Taking a turn at the corner of what was apparently a footpath and a partially-anti-gravity rock garden, Quil found himself staring down yet another labyrinth of places to be. A passerby cast him an odd glance, and he couldn't help but notice she carried a sort of unusual confidence in her step. He studied her a moment, then looked back at the labyrinth. Something stood out. White hair. Quil felt a pang of relief and headed over to the gentleman. "Excuse me, Commander. I'm looking for the Society's embassy. Where do I go?"

Anadwen

Re: New Stars, Old Souls [Anadwen]
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2014, 03:24:08 pm »
Commander? That was a title he hasn't heard in a long time... Since he got out of active service as a Mordecai, Shunsuke rarely got called by that title. Now that he heard it, while taking a walk, he was quite surprised to say the least. Who would call after him like that?

He turned back nonetheless, facing the stranger that called him. A man, nothing short of ordinary. Would he be in a crowd, Shunsuke's wouldn't notice him at all. "Yes, may I help you?" he approached him with a warm smile, clicking one end of the black scarf on his neck over his shoulder, and walking back towards the man. "You are looking for the embassy? Well, that's quite the long walk you have to take, then. Are you familiar with the town?" he asked him kindly, by then already getting just a few feet away.

Ambassador Karik

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2014, 04:05:25 pm »
"No, I'm not even sure which moon this is. I came here with team Aquarius 157." He paused. "Most of them are dead. I'm looking to pick up another mission." Quil glanced up, a shadow passing overhead. Whether it was an animal or transport, he wasn't sure.

Anadwen

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 07:52:52 am »
"Moon?" Shunsuke raised a brow, and shook his head. "No, this isn't a moon. Though, I do not remember receiving any information about the team you speak of... Never mind that! I can show you the way to the embassy even without that." he assured him, gesturing towards him to follow down the road.

Ambassador Karik

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 11:04:11 am »
Quil frowned a bit. The emergency system should've sent out a mayday... Though it had been on the fritz since the magnetic weather fluctuations of Savinth IX. He'd have to remember to report that at the embassy. He began following the commander, grateful to have a direction to move towards. "If this isn't a moon... what is it?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal