Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Nephero's Wants and Limits  (Read 388 times)

Offline nephero

Nephero's Wants and Limits
« on: May 18, 2014, 12:23:23 pm »
TAKE TAKE TAKE

What types of plots are you interested in playing?

Go dark or go home, but I am not at all opposed to goofy asides. Dignity is not a word I am familiar with.

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?

I'm not quite sure, yet.

How often can you reply to any given thread?

Likely only a few times a day, with possible off days. Sharing a single computer has its downsides.

What is the longest you're willing to wait for a reply to a thread?

Indefinitely.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? If so, what's the best way to contact you and what times are you generally available?

Certainly. My Skype information is readily available, and I'm not opposed to downloading another client if that is easier.

Are you open to post volleying?
(Where you and another player post rapidly back and forth in a thread with each other. If so, what's the best way to set that up?)

Again, I'm not sure just when I'd be able to achieve that, so it's probbo best not to get your hopes up for one.

Anything else?

Mostly just to stretch my old RP muscles, man, I'm down for most anything.

GO GO GO

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
(For instance, do you mind if someone grabs your character? Picks them up? Punches them?)

Go dark or go home. I'm not opposed to scarring injuries, but I'd prefer checking in beforehand if it's something intensely debilitating (paralyzing, killing, etc.). Just know that my characters will react in a fitting way.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
(What are you comfortable with and not comfortable with? Do you prefer to pre-plot relationships or let them happen organically? Are you open to IC-rejection or love-triangles? Age differences? Etc.)

Oh, I love organic relationships. If you're more comfortable 'betrothing' a pair, that's not a problem, either. I'm pretty much aiming to get down into the grittiest bits of humanity I can.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
(Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

Probbo heavily imply it, just shy of explicit play.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
(Are you okay with pregnancy in plots? Miscarriages? Loss?)

Oh, for sure. But you might want to check in beforehand to make sure that's... physically possible.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
(Are you comfortable with violent scenes? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out? Is there anything you won't write?)

I looove dark and gory. But, again, I won't refuse an RP based on that.

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
(Are you comfortable with such themes? Do you prefer to avoid them? Do you prefer to imply it, fade to black, or play it out?)

I really am uncomfortable with such things. If it's part of the plot, and it feels organic, please just barely imply it if at all.

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
(Think vampires and werewolves. Should a player ask before attempting to turn your character?)

Yeah, please ask. Because certain things might not... be physically possible.

What about healing?
(For instance, if someone plays a blind character they may not want people to try and "cure" the character.)

Oh, no, have fun with that. Just don't count on certain results.

Anything else?
(Anything else you want to add that other players should know!)

I'm pretty laid back on most things, but definitely feel free to drop me a skype if you need anything. I'll see that wayyy before anything on here.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal