Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Anyone want to thread?  (Read 477 times)

Alegretto

Anyone want to thread?
« on: April 03, 2014, 01:22:13 pm »
I have one character. He's on Cancer and open for roleplay. He's a xenophobic "radical" (terrorist) and musician. Anyone interested?

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Anyone want to thread?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 02:03:15 pm »
Sarah frequents the Cancer, though that's asking for trouble, considering her opinion of humans is almost as low as his of nonhumans (her being a pirate mechanic notwithstanding).

Drake's also on the Cancer, though Mr. Bard may wish to choose his words carefully, considering Drake A)  is a pirate, and B) employs several nonhumans as part of his crews.

As for non-pirates, I have been meaning to start on a crewmember or two from With Joined Hands once I get back into the swing of things as far as RP goes.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Alegretto

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 07:15:40 pm »
Sounds like it could be good XD

Do you have any ideas about how and why these two would interact with a "radical" (terrorist)? Most threads involving Jacob are probably gonna involve protests, demonstrations, bombings, and assassinations... so yeah.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 11:19:05 am »
Well, Sarah would be pissed if she were caught in a bombing, but pissing her off that way tends to lead to people being eaten. Same if someone were to go after her. A protest would only really interest her if she were hungry or being inconvenienced by it, which I'd imagine any protest or demonstration against non-humans would.

As for Drake, he might step in if they were getting too racist, but, other than that, he really wouldn't care enough to involve himself in a protest or demonstration. He may be cold-blooded killer and a pirate who actually does pirate stuff, but he firmly believes in freedom of speech and freedom of opinion (or, as he'd put it, freedom to be an idiot and prove it, long as you're polite about it.). A bombing would be a different story, and, like Sarah, his preferred outcome would be the death of the one/ones responsible. Though, in his case, he'd probably grill Jacob first, so he can avoid being at any future bombing sites, and so he can warn his crew.

As for any With Joined Hands crewmembers, any attempt to make an example of the captain (considering there's technically 3 species present aboard the ship, not counting droids.) would have them gunning for Jacob.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Alegretto

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 06:39:16 pm »
Maybe a thread where Sarah gets caught in a bombing and tries to hunt Jacob down (he does a lot of running away from predatory species, just ask Rhi XD). That might be interesting.

I'd like to find your characters so I can see what they're like. If you have the time, could you please link your characters to your signature or create a character catalogue? That would be amazing and very helpful.

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 04:48:44 pm »
Okay.

I'll try to get a catalogue up sometime in the next few days.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

Monkshood

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:25:44 pm »
I don't know if you're still open for threads but I think it would be funny if my character Eva were to meet yours.  She looks alien enough that he'd probably mistake her for one since she's "technically" a human.

Alegretto

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 08:26:50 pm »
That sounds interesting Monkshood. We should discuss further. Oh, and I am always still open for a thread. Always.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal