Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: That guy looks familiar...  (Read 419 times)

Alegretto

That guy looks familiar...
« on: April 02, 2014, 01:01:52 pm »
Hey everyone! My name's Alegretto. Some of you might know me from SotE and some of you might not, but I'm using the same username from there on this site as well to avoid confusing other people and myself. ^.^

I've been RPing for about a month now, I think, and I've been really enjoying my time on SotE. I hope I have as much fun here and I'm looking forward to RPing with everyone in this setting. 8D

Phoenix

Re: That guy looks familiar...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 06:13:16 pm »
Hallo! :D I remember you! I just came over here as well! So i'm looking forward to RPing with you!

Alegretto

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 10:36:17 pm »
Sounds good Phoenix, I can't wait. I also notice we both maintained our misspelled names XD

I dunno about you, but mine definitely wasn't on purpose at first but it kinda became part of my identity XD

Brisinger987

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 09:03:51 am »
Thought I'd join in and say: my name is a misspelling too guys!

Phoenix

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 02:22:28 pm »
Actually... I was going to fix it... But someone already has my name spelled correctly... ;D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal