Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: SotE spazzed out and broke RotE  (Read 540 times)

Offline Tally

SotE spazzed out and broke RotE
« on: February 09, 2014, 08:47:05 pm »
Soooo this morning the site went down for a bit.

And when it came back up, things went bonkers. >_>  Posts ended up in random place, sometimes by random authors.  Some posts were gone entirely.  It wasn't so bad here on RotE but SotE...man was that a mess!

SotE is just getting waaaaaay to busy for our dinky little hosting company.  And when it crashes it brings RotE down with it. xD

Rhi's on the job!  We've found a more robust host that we like and hope to get the move underway as soon as possible, basically once we figure out the process of transferring our domain name.  We're also backing up the site on a daily basis now, to ensure nothing gets too far lost if we go down again.

In the meantime, we suggest saving your posts in a doc somewhere.

IF WE EVER GO DOWN AGAIN...
If the site's not accessible for an extended period, we will post notifications and such on our tumblr, http://rpknaves.tumblr.com/

Also!  We have a group Skype chat now.  My Skype name is amanda.tally.  Add me on Skype, or message me here with your Skype name, to let me know if you'd like to be added!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal