Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So. Much. Paperwork. [TALLY!]  (Read 3577 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: So. Much. Paperwork. [TALLY!]
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2015, 11:26:14 pm »
Shiloh stared at Paris blankly. And people called him dense. "Uh...duh?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2015, 11:33:58 pm »
"Yes," Paris said, deflating.  "Duh." 

For a moment there, he'd thought that maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to get Shiloh out at a spa and be free to go do something productive with his time.  "Well then.  Just give me a moment, sir."

Five minutes on his phone had assured them a spot at the high-end spa one building away.  He'd been there before and knew it to be exceptional.

"We can depart whenever you're ready, sir.  I've alerted the spa to our arrival.  They work exclusively on appointment but are of course unbearably thrilled to make an exception for the chance to service a Pilot."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2015, 11:42:43 pm »
"Service?" Shiloh repeated, and couldn't help the schoolboy snicker that escaped him. "Nice. They give full body massages or what, eh?"

He grabbed up his phone and slipped on his bomber jacket as he started for the door. "I'm ready now. Goddamn. Why didn't ya tell me about them professional massagers in the first fuckin' place? I coulda been there like ten minutes ago, not gettin' th' worst massage of my life."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2015, 11:40:33 pm »
"Of course," Paris said, following the Pilot out the door.  "And some limited sexual services if you require."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 06:30:59 pm »
Shiloh whirled around, wide-eyed, to stare at Paris in shock. This massage dealie was getting better and better by the second. "Are they hot?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2015, 11:05:20 pm »
Paris found that he rarely thought of beauty and attraction in the more common ways.  Were they hot?  He had no real idea.

"I'm certain they go out of their way to staff attractive people, yes sir."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2015, 01:11:30 pm »
"Fuck yeah!" Shiloh turned right back around and started marching out again, at a brisker pace than before. "I can't believe this, like...like, they give blowjobs? That what they do? Like is it handys or blowjobs 'cause like...fuckin' awesome. Do they do it while they're massagin' ya?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2015, 10:20:24 am »
Paris had to speed walk to keep up with Pilot Lockwood.  He seemed disproportionately excited about this, to Paris's estimation.

"I know they offer oral sex and and handjobs.  I...don't know the particulars.  I've never partaken of those services."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2015, 11:34:27 am »
Shiloh looked at Paris, both eyebrows raised high. "Why th' fuck not?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2015, 02:01:39 am »
Paris just shrugged.  He didn't get the feeling Pilot Lockwood would mind the breach in protocol, and he didn't feel like explaining his general disinterest in sex.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2015, 10:11:52 am »
"...Oookay then," Shiloh said, one eyebrow raised. He didn't get this guy. Who wouldn't be interested in jumping all over that shit?

Whatever. More for him, then!

"Ya ever done th' spa shit at all?"

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal