Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Smooth operator. [TALLY!] [M/TW]  (Read 13248 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Smooth operator. [TALLY!]
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2014, 11:39:50 pm »
"Unaltered, good," Bard said, and didn't move his hand. That Cameron didn't stop him made him curious to see how far he could go. The mention of him being engineered for combat had made him wary at first, but Cameron had not stopped his touches this far, had obeyed him when told to change, had let him watch.

Had been quite submissive, actually. Passive.

It made him wonder about Cameron's nature. Would he go along with what he wanted, as he had thus far, like a good little machine?

If so, he could end up a very versatile tool, indeed.

He unbuttoned what he had buttoned and began to slide his hand into his pants. "May I inspect the hardware?"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2014, 11:58:23 pm »
Cameron shifted, unable to tell the truth, unable to really deny what Bard clearly wanted.  His artificial hand gripped Bard's wrist but still couldn't stop him.  He only wished Bard would stop asking.  The answer didn't matter, and he wasn't waiting for it anyway, but beyond that it was killing the inside of Cameron's head.  He could handle genuine agency, and he could handle a user giving him an order, but this confusing middle ground where the latter was framed as the former near reduced him to a stammering mess.

His breath was already coming fast.  "If...if that's what you want.  Sir."

There.  An answer with honesty that still satisfied the AI's need to serve Bard's purposes.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2014, 12:29:08 am »
"It is," Bard said simply, and he let Cameron's pants fall back around his ankles, shoved his underwear down.

His hand gripped him then and he stroked him, "examining" him, and liking the way Cameron's breath came fast. Pleasure or panic? Bard didn't really care which. The hand on his wrist could have been resistance or guidance, but that also didn't matter. He had Cameron now, a powerful machine built for combat, and he wasn't doing anything about this.

He continued to stroke him in long, slow movements. "Is that how you operate?" he asked as he did, mouth close to Cameron's ear. "Based on my wants?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Tally

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2014, 12:49:19 am »
Cameron gasped, and he grew hard quickly with Bard's hand working on him.  He'd always been...responsive.  Even when his last employer had him in bed three times a day.  He leaned his head back upon Bard's shoulder and had the presence of mind to remember to arch his back, thrusting his ass against Bard's crotch.

"Yes, sir.  You—ah!—you could say that."

On his wants...and more specifically on his orders.  If he didn't give Cameron a command soon, he might be reduced to begging for it.  His mind was a buzz of frantic input requests from the AI.  His head felt like a bee hive.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Smooth operator. [TALLY!] [M]
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2014, 05:43:24 pm »
Bard's breath hitched when Cameron pushed against his crotch, and he ground back against him in reply. My, Cameron responded so nicely. He was a natural, and Bard could tell he was going to have a lot of fun with this one.

His hand pumped Cameron quicker as he hardened, his other hand gripping Cameron's hip as he rocked against him, finding a nice, grinding rhythm. "And you'll do anything I want?" he said into Cameron's ear, breath hot against his neck. "Anything I ask?"

Offline Tally

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2014, 06:16:19 pm »
"Mmnh!"  It wasn't much of an answer, the sound that came out of Cameron.  It wanted to be an assent, but he couldn't form any words and it ended up a wordless noise, vaguely affirmative, as he threw a hand out to grip the edge of the counter top.

Don't come, don't come.  Not without permission.  He stared at the lights and focused on working his hips, teasing at Bard's emerging erection with his exposed ass.  His head buzzed and he winced as the confusing noise all through his mind space emerged as an ache starting up behind his eyes.  He couldn't think, he couldn't talk.  He badly needed Bard to stop asking questions he couldn't answer and start making statements he could act upon, but he couldn't fucking speak anymore.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2014, 07:15:22 pm »
Bard was going to just take that as a yes. Sounded close enough. He smiled, loving the way Cameron moved against him, the way he seemed to be trying to hold back (he was so quiet!) while also losing control, judging by his tight grip on the counter. It was a delicious contrast.

Breath coming quicker and hand still stroking Cameron's cock in time to the rocking of his hips, he nibbled on the rim of the boy's ear. "Then come for me," he said, reaching up to play with one of Cameron's nipples. "And don't hold back. I want to hear you."

He really wanted to see just how well Cameron would, or could, obey him.

Offline Tally

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2014, 08:29:55 pm »
Cameron groaned, loudly, and clawed at the counter top.  His breaths, quite panting before, became rhythmic moaning in accordance with Bard's command.  He came almost immediately, but what flooded him with an even greater relief was the quieting of the AI.  Given an input command to follow and execute, it now subsided, falling into silent vigilance as it awaited its next task.  Things would be better now—it would not be so frantic again, not while Bard employed him and gave him quantifiable objectives to work toward.

He calmed quickly after he came, breathing evening out as he stilled, enjoying the normalcy in his head while it lasted.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2014, 09:07:13 pm »
That was impressive.

Bard held Cameron as he came and supported him after, his own breathing a bit ragged from both Cameron's grinding and the effect his words had on the kid. He really would do whatever he wanted, then. Amazing. He truly had lucked out here...he'd have to inform Aydan of his newest pet.

"Good boy," he murmured, and kissed the side of Cameron's neck. "You respond beautifully." Drawing his hand away, he glanced at at the sticky mess in his hand--organic material, clearly--and stepped away from Cameron with a light pat on his ass.

Walking to the sink, he washed his hands. "Have you ever given a man head before?" he asked, drying his hands and turning to face Cameron when he was done.

Offline Tally

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2014, 09:13:24 pm »
How did this happen again?  I just wanted a job.  A real job.

Cameron stayed in place, bewildered, as Bard moved around him.  He was only able to meet Bard's eyes once, for an instant, before dropping them again.  "Yes, sir."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2014, 09:16:34 pm »
Bard only smiled. "Excellent. Then show me what you're capable of."

Offline Tally

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2014, 09:22:53 pm »
An odd contentment settled over Cameron.  Part of it was the AI, humming pleasantly behind his thoughts now that it had a user dictating functionality for it.  And another part was...well, he could give good head.  He knew that and found an inherent joy in performing tasks well.

He stepped out of the jeans and knelt, leaving only his underwear on him, strategically bunched about his thighs, just low enough to expose his ass.  There was no hesitation as he opened Bard's pants and took his cock in hand—only the ease of long practice.  His previous employer expected to wake up to a blowjob every morning.

He didn't even start with Bard's cock.  Instead, he leaned in and began mouthing his balls, licking them as his hand slowly worked along Bard's shaft.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2014, 09:34:21 pm »
...Oh fuck.

Had the kid ever given head before.

It actually took Bard off guard, going against all his assumptions about the kid, for he had seemed so naive and inexperienced despite being a combat-oriented machine, and yet...

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Bard groaned and slid a hand into Cameron's hair, gripping him tightly as he mouthed his balls. Fuck. His breathing grew heavy as he watched Cameron work, enjoying both the sensation and the erotic sight of him kneeling like that, ass exposed, mouth working over him--oh.

Oh, that's right.

Reaching into his pocket with his free hand, Bard drew his phone from his pocket and held it up. He framed the image carefully, with a photographer's eye, and angled it just right so he could take a shot that looked like it was being viewed from his eyes.

"Cameron, look up."

And as soon as he did, he snapped a picture.

And promptly sent it to Aydan with the caption, "Look what I found."

Offline Tally

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2014, 09:41:49 pm »
Cameron lost himself in the task—the pace, the pressure of his grip, the confluence of mouth and hand for maximum effect.

Until Bard summoned his eyes upward.

He froze when he saw the phone.  His face burned as Bard clicked the photo.  His brow knotted into a mortified frown, which he turned immediately into a furrow of concentration as he closed his eyes and licked up Bard's shaft.  He took Bard's cock in his mouth, one long slow slide until he bottomed out.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:49:21 pm by Tally »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2014, 10:10:10 pm »
The briefly mortified look on Cameron's face only made it better. Flushed cheeks were a good look for him.

He kept the phone out and set it on the counter, just in case he got any other important messages, and went back to enjoying the warm, velvety sensation of Cameron's mouth on his cock.

Gods, he could even deep throat.

"Nnh, you're good," he breathed, head tilted and eyes closed with enjoyment, hand moving through Cameron's hair. Too good. He prided himself on having stamina, but he wasn't going to last long at this rate. "A-ah...where did you learn--?"

The text alert on his phone went off and, grabbing it off the counter, he quickly read the message. Aydan, of course, with one of his helpful suggestions. Bard set the phone down and gasped, going back to enjoying Cameron's wonderful mouth, moaning and rocking his hips in time to Cameron's movements as he began to rapidly approach his peak.

And then, right as he approached his release, he grabbed Cameron by the hair, pulled him off of him, and took his cock in hand to work himself the rest of the way. And then he came hard with a groan, all over Cameron's pretty face and hair.

Offline Tally

« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2014, 08:41:57 am »
Bard pulled him away.  Cameron sat back on his heels, confused at first, Bard pumping away at his cock in Cameron's face.

Oh.

He flinched at the sensation of hot cum hitting his face but stayed where he was until Bard finished.  He caught his breath for a few moments then looked up, waiting.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2014, 02:30:44 pm »
Taking up his cell phone again, Bard framed and shot yet another photo of Cameron while he was kneeling like that, face covered in his cum. He'd even managed to get some on the kid's artificial eye. Aydan would appreciate that, he was sure. He certainly appreciated the two new additions to his archives and looked forward to many more.

Once he'd sent the text, he cleaned himself with a tissue, fastened his pants, and turned toward the door.

Before he left, he looked over his shoulder at Cameron. "Go ahead and get cleaned up," he said, and took a towel from the hall cabinet and set it on the kitchen counter. "The shower's rather self explanatory. Be sure to try on the clothes and see how they fit, too, hm?"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:53:48 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Tally

« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2014, 05:20:59 pm »
"Yes, sir."

He didn't move until Bard was gone.  The door he shut, if only to keep the heat in as he shucked his underwear off and slid underneath a shower of steaming water.  The heat felt amazing on him, but he didn't linger.  Inactivity eluded him, always.  He needed to be doing something.

A mere ten minutes later he emerged, clothed anew but still with his old sneakers on.  He wandered the house, looking for Bard.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2014, 11:28:11 pm »
From the living room couch, Bard heard the shower shut off, and heard the bathroom door open. Looking up from his tablet, where he had been reading the news, he called out, "I'm in the living room. Come on in."

Turning, he held up a belt and tossed it to Cameron. "I thought you might need this."

[TAL ENTER YOUR MISSING POST HERE MMKAY]

"Not at the moment, no," Bard said, going back to reading. He looked up from his tablet again and blinked as though realizing something.

"Oh. Here I am, having hired you, and you don't even know what it is I do, do you?" He motioned Cameron to come sit with him. "You should probably know, all things considered. We'll be checking up on things over the course of the next week."

Cameron buckled the belt and joined Bard.  He sat on the couch with his back straight and his hands clasped together.  It was hard to tell just yet, but Bard seemed more formal than Cameron's previous employer.  Far more formal.  Until Cameron knew just how casual he could act around him, he would attempt rigidity.

"Do you run a jewelry chain, sir?"  If the AI excelled at one thing, it was data acquisition and analysis.  It had caught a number of hints about the home, as well as within the data traveling through Bard's wi-fi, to make a guess at what he did for a living.

Bard blinked in surprise, actually taken off guard by Cameron's response. "I...yes. I do," he said, and narrowed his eyes as though scrutinizing Cameron. "How did you know?"

"Oh, well...you have budgetary documents addressed to a CEO in a half-open drawer in your office.  We passed it on the way to the master bedroom.  That, and your private PC runs passive functions as it sleeps to gather stock data on TBDR, which you're also checking on your tablet.  Sir."

He shrugged.

Bard's eyebrows rose. The documents he could understand, if Cameron had seen them (though that took a special kind of observational skill), but the rest?

He glanced at his tablet, and then back at Cameron. It hadn't occurred to him until then just how deep Cameron's modifications ran. "So you have access to my electronics?"

"Ummmmm...yeah.  Yes, sir."

Well, that was rather uncomfortable. "And you were planning on telling me this when?"

"Oh, um."  Cameron scratched his head and suddenly got very interested in looking anywhere else but at Bard.  "When it became relevant I guess?  I...I don't really notice it?  The, uh…"

Cameron cleared his throat.  This sounded like a pitiful excuse.  "The AI in my head just kind of does it, constantly.  So...yeah."

"And you didn't think it was relevant when I was inquiring about your modifications?" Bard asked, deciding to let Cameron sweat for a bit. "I think now is a good time for you to disclose any other secrets you have. Tell me about your AI and what it can do, and any other modifications you have, and what they're capable of."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 04:37:03 pm by Rhi-Rhi »

Offline Tally

« Reply #79 on: February 09, 2014, 03:08:51 pm »
Cameron bit back on more excuses.  He hadn't said anything because he honestly hadn't even thought about it.  It was just as he'd told Bard—he didn't notice it anymore.

"The AI can...well, I don't know everything about it actually.  It's a separate mind.  It can hack past most common security firewalls, but not all, and it does it on its own.  Mostly it gathers information for me, and only dictates my behavior in...certain situations.  Like self defense.  When I'm in significant physical danger, the AI attempts to ensure its own survival."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal