Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Starlight Star Bright First Star I See Tonight...  (Read 3362 times)

Lilu

Re: Starlight Star Bright First Star I See Tonight...
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2013, 10:17:55 am »
Grabbing her change of clothes, she walked over to him. "Okay, I am ready to go." she smiled sheepishly. It was getting harder and harder for her to contain her excitement to actually go out on with someone. She had no idea her first friend would be a man. In her mind, men still had cooties. Her mentality was one of a 10 year old. That was when she ran away from her mother and of course she never went back to school after that. Tuesday didn't really believe in education anyway. There were more important things out there than reading.

Nomad

« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2013, 10:31:42 pm »
Hearing her approach, Drifter turns his gaze back to her and gives a faint nod " Aright. " he says before letting out a soft groan as he begins to raise from the side of the bed. " I guess we should be on our way then. " He says with a light smile before turning his attention away from her and back to the door. Turning his gaze back to the door to her house he raises a hand, gesturing for her to go " Ladies first. " he says as he watches her, giving her a chance to go first.

If she took the offer he would follow after her, if not he would lead the way out of her house. Stepping out side he glances around for a brief moment to get his bearings and figure out which way he needed to go to get to the body of water she had requested.

Lilu

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2013, 05:54:39 pm »
Tuesday cocked her head to the side. Ladies first? She thought to herself. "Why?" she asked curiously. You couldn't blame the child for not knowing. She never understood proper etiquette let alone taught. She had no idea what a gentleman was and how women were supposed to be treated. All she knew was survival of the fittest. What did "ladies first' have to do with someone like that? She wasn't in any danger was she? Tuesday glanced behind her to make sure nothing was behind her. What did Drifter mean?

Nomad

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2013, 04:02:17 pm »
Turning his gaze back to Tuesday he looked to Tuesday and let out a soft sigh as he shoo his head faintly. It was clear she had no clue what he meant with his comment which means he would have to tell her and may have to teach her things now. " Ladies first means what it is.. The ladies go first. Its something gentlemen do, allow the lady to go first.. " He says as he turns to look at her, having seen her look behind her he thought of laughing but he did not since she had no clue what he was talking about when telling her to go first.

Lilu

« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2013, 06:57:08 pm »
"Ooooh," Tuesday replied, still a bit confused. Why would they do that and how was that polite? Whatever people did was too strange for her. Just simply shrugged it off and followed Drifter to wherever he was leading her. Normally, Tuesday wouldn't trust a random stranger that she just met last night, but he seemed nice enough. She could always stab him if he ever got too close. Plus, he was gonna get her food! She couldn't turn that down.

Nomad

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2014, 07:01:15 pm »
Drifter looks at her a moment longer as she spoke, though she did not say much which was not a problem to him. Nodding his head faintly he turns his attention away from her and begins walking, leading the way away from her home. As he leads the way away from her house, he glances to Tuesday from time to time to make sure she is following him. Though he had fallen silent he figured she would have questions, ones that she wanted to ask list night but never got to since he was tired.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal