Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Starlight Star Bright First Star I See Tonight...  (Read 3358 times)

Lilu

Starlight Star Bright First Star I See Tonight...
« on: December 09, 2013, 10:35:21 pm »
It was in the middle of the night and Tuesday was wide away. Sprawled out on her mattress, with all of her quilts scattered everywhere she looked up through the holes in the roof at the night sky. It was a night with no clouds and she could see the brightest stars twinkling in the night. Tuesday looked over at Naja who was laying right next to her on her back as well, her butterfly necklace catching the rays of the planets and stars.

Looking back up at the stars, Tuesday sighed "Starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight…" Closing her eyes shut tightly, she began to wish extremely hard. She even crossed both of her finger for extra good luck.
"What did you wish for?" Naja looked over at me.
"You know I can't tell. If I do, it won't come true! Everyone knows that!" Tuesday replied.
"Do I get a wish too?"
"Okay! Just don't wish on my star…" she ordered lightly. It was then where she began to get sleepy. She closed her heavy eyes and starting drifting off to her dreamland.

Nomad

Re: Starlight Star Bright First Star I See Tonight...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 11:48:43 pm »
Though it was still night he was still on the move, his gaze ever shifting from side to side as he scanned the area. He was in search of a place to rest as well as any sighs of danger that may be lurking in the dark. As he moved through the darkness he clutched his side, holding onto it tightly to cover the injury that lay underneath. Already he had encountered danger in the darkness though he had managed to make it out of harms way but not unharmed.

With a groan of pain he continued to move forwards though he felt like stopping and laying down to sleep however he did his best to will himself to continue moving. Knowing that should he stop he may not wake up in the morning. Moving forwards all he has to guide him as a light attached to his jacket shining ahead of him lighting the way for a few feet. Feeling his strength begin to give out he spots what looks to be an abandon building not to far ahead so he begins to pick up the pace to make it to the building.

Not giving much thought or care to the residents, as long as it was not someone looking for a fight he didn't have much of a problem. Making his way to what he figured was the front door he reaches out and pushes some sheets aside before stepping into the house. Stepping side he gives a quick glance around before moving over to what seemed like a bed and falling into it with a groan.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 12:04:15 am by Nomad »

Lilu

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 12:15:05 pm »
Tuesday woke up with a start when she felt herself jolt. The guy who plopped down next to her moved her mattress quite roughly, causing her to bounce. Tuesday slowly looked over at whoever broke into her home. As soon as she realized it was a man, she knew she had to act fast. It was a man who had a penis and this was a perfect opportunity to get what he wanted since it was dark and there was no one around. Tuesday knew what rape was and unfortunately had an extremely close call with it while she was on the streets.

Gasping, she jumped up ready to attack whoever invaded her personal space. Pulling her knife out, she jumped onto the intruder and held the knife to his throat before he could react. "Don't move..." Tuesday ordered harshly "I will slit your throat before you could even think of doing anything. Do you understand me?" When Tuesday got a nod she then asked "What are you doing in my house?"

Nomad

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 02:37:15 pm »
Though he knew the house he had entered into could be occupied, he had hoped it would not be so he could lay down in peace and get some rest, though he also knew his injury needed to be treated as well. After falling onto the bed he noticed movement and before he could do anything someone had jumped onto him. Feeling the cold metal pressed against his throat he remained still knowing that his number was up and this was the end for him. Listening to the girl atop him speak he lets out a grown, still clutching his injured wide with one hand, though he made no move to try and remove her from atop him.

" I'm just looking for somewhere to rest for the night and patch myself up. " He says as he closes his eyes, though he had the girl atop him he felt somewhat comfortable laying in the bed, something he had not laid in, in sometime now. " I have no intention in harming you... I-I just need to rest... "

Lilu

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 02:59:40 pm »
Tuesday had no idea what to do now and began to ponder what she should do next. She was thinking of either throwing him out, but he could die. Could Tuesday live with herself if she found his dead body in the morning? "Show me," she ordered, implying for the man to show him his wound. He could have been lying to catch her off guard. If he was lying, then Tuesday would kill him. Or not. She wanted to kill him, but she didn't believe she had it in her. She wasn't a killer, but if she pretended she was that might scare him off.

Nomad

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2013, 03:35:30 pm »
He had put his cards on the table and now knew it was up to the girl atop him to either kill him or not but either way he knew he would get rest, with one he can wake up from and the other being an eternal rest. When she ordered him to show her he had no objection and moved his hand from his side, pulling back his coat and lifting his shirt up with a groan, the shirt and coat the only form of bandage covering the injury and neither of which very clean.

The wound itself is a rather nasty looking laceration, perhaps from some sort of bladed weapon or a beast in the wastes, blood flowed from the wound now that their was nothing to slow the bleeding or for the blood to soak into. Shifting his head he glances to the wound for a moment before looking to the girl, " Think you can help me out? " He asks as he looks at the girl.

Lilu

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 06:37:10 pm »
Tuesday really didn't want to use her precious medical kit on someone else. Those were extremely hard to find and the most needed in case of an emergency. In a place like this, emergencies were extremely easy to come by. But, being herself, Tuesday knew she couldn't just leave him. He would definitely bleed out if she didn't help him. It was weird knowing that she was holding his life in her hands. She could either let him bleed out or save him. It made her feel more important than what she thought of herself before.

After a long pause, Tuesday finally complied "Fine," she answered reluctantly. "But if you try anything, I will no hesitate to kill you." She slowly slid off the guy and began looking for her first aid kit. Growing up in the ruins, she had incredible eyesight in the dark. She could see way more clearly than the other man. When Tuesday found the kit, she tossed it at him quite roughly and sat in a corner. She kept her knife raised just in case he tried anything. "Who are you?" she asked after a short pause.

Nomad

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2013, 08:27:08 pm »
Keeping his gaze on the girl, he watched her wondering if she would help him or if she would either kill him or force him out in which she would not be killing him. Inside he hoped that she would help him since he did not want to die, or at least not like this. He keeps his gaze fixed on her during her pause and as she speaks up he lets out a sigh of relief. As she slid off of him he rolled over and sat up with a groan, shifting his gaze though he had to turn his light towards her to see her since it was so dark.

With his gaze on her he gets hit in the stomach with the medical kit causing him to let a groan of pain as he turned his attention to the med kit. With the kit he sets the light down so it shined on him and pulled his jacket off before removing his shirt, exposing his upper body and from the look of it this was not the first time he had been injured. He had an assortment of scars on his upper body. After removing his jacket and shirt he opens the med kit and begins to sift through the contents " Me.... You can call me Drifter, " He answers with a faint nod, " Who are you? " He asks, turning the question back on her as he pulls out something to prevent infection in the injury, which caused him to draw in a breath while hissing in pain.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:35:03 pm by Nomad »

Lilu

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 09:08:45 pm »
Drifter. Tuesday actually really liked that name. It was different, like hers. "Tuesday," she answered back. She caught herself looking at his scars that healed overtime along with the obvious fresh scar on his side. At first she winced, but when she got a closer look she couldn't look away for some reason. Was it his attractiveness that caused this? Tuesday had never dealt with being attracted to anyone for she grew up alone. No one wanted to be friends with the "street rat".

She never even knew about feelings like that. All she knew was that men had penises and they used it as a weapon on women like herself. In her mind, it was just that; a weapon. Biting her lip, Tuesday looked away. She had to get her mind off of those weird feelings building up in her stomach. Perhaps she should offer him some of her food. "No!" Naja stepped in "You earned all of that food! Don't give him any! You haven't been getting much and need all that for yourself!"
"But what if he's starving like me?" Tuesday quietly asked Naja
"Who cares?" Naja growled "You've done enough! Kick him out! What if he does something to you in your sleep?"
"He looks far too weak to try anything. Plus, I have the knife..." Tuesday glanced over at Drifter for a second before looking back at Naja.

(reminder: Naja isn't real)

Nomad

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 09:25:08 pm »
Keeping his attention set on his injury, he listens to her as she speaks up again though he was not sure if it really was her name or a day. If it was a name it was a rather strange one, then again he to had a strange name now so he couldn't blame her if it was her name. He took a moment to clean up the liquid he used to insure the area was not infected before taking another bit of clean gauze and applying it to the injury before searching around for some bandage to wrap around his torso and hold the gauze in place.

Lifting his gaze from the med kit he looks to Tuesday as he hears her speak again, though what she was saying confused the man as he looked at her. Looking at her he frowned faintly, wondering why she had just said that and if she was talking to him. It sounded like she was talking to him, or at least to him it did. He was not sure what to say to her so he went back to his more important issue at the moment and began to wrap some bandage around his torso to hold the gauze in place. Bandaging his side he listens to her as she speaks up again. Though this time he gets the impression that she may be talking to someone else in the room.

Turing his attention back to her now he shines his light on her, looking at her with a light frown upon his face, " Tuesday, what are you talking about and who are you talking to? " He asked while looking at her. At the mention of her knife he had began to grow worried that he would have to fight her and with his worry he slowly moved his hand down to where he kept one of his blades, his gaze remaining fixed on her.

Lilu

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2013, 09:36:18 pm »
Tuesday snapped out of her talk with Naja when Drifter spoke up. She hardly told others about Naja. They never understood their relationship and always tried to convince her that she wasn't real. She could touch her, see her, smell her, and everything. She guessed people just refused to see for some odd reason, including Drifter. "It doesn't matter who I was talking to..." Tuesday snapped. "I'll ask the questions around here! This is my home! Not yours..." she pointed the knife at him, trying her best to look threatening.

"Are you done yet? Don't use all of it. Gauze is very hard to come by!" Tuesday ordered loudly. Great, his wound was bigger than she thought. She would definitely have to go back and and search for more and that took forever. To find fresh gauze, you need to get it from the infirmary. It wasn't safe to get used gauze out of the garbage even if you wash it off. "Make the guy get some for you! Threaten him!" Naja nudged my hand with the knife. "Shh, maybe, Naja. Just let me think for a second..." Tuesday lightly pushed her away.

Nomad

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2013, 09:49:36 pm »
He did not like the way this was going as she had snapped at him, yelling and telling him she asked the questions and not him when he simply sought information from her wondering what was going on. Looking at her his gaze shifted between her face and the knife she had pointed at him. He did not want to fight her and was not sure he would be able to do much in his current state, however he also knew if it came down to it he would fight tooth and nail even against her.

The yelling from Tuesday did not stop as she spoke to him. Though it was perhaps to be expected from her, he did not like the tone of voice she had taken with him. He did not come here with ill intent and yet it seemed to be going that way. Keeping his gaze fixed on the knife, he watches as it begins to move as she moves her hand. With the situation quickly going down hill, he thought that perhaps he should take action to try and neutralize the threat with out the lose of life.

Springing into action quickly in an attempt to catch her off guard he comes off the bed, moving right up to her and attempts grab her wrist, the one attached to the hand with the knife, and push her into something he could pin her to even if it where to the ground he sought to pin her down under his weight. The look of anger having over taken his face as it had quickly shifted into a fight or flight situation.

Lilu

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 04:24:34 pm »
Tuesday was completely caught off guard when Drifter lunged at her. Before she could attack herself, he grabbed her wrist with the knife in it. Trying to hit him with her other hand, she fell backwards onto the hard floor. "Get off me!!!" Tuesday shrieked, memories of her close call coming back. All that went through her head was that he was going to rape her. How could she be so stupid? She should have kicked him out when she had the chance. His weight was crushing her. "No!!!" Tuesday shut her eyes and smacked at him as hard as she could. She also bit him, trying to get away desperately.

Nomad

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 04:35:45 pm »
He had managed to get a hold of her wrist so she could not get him with the knife, however with her on the ground she still fought back though he did not want this to go any further. She still had a free hand and used it against him, smacking him, which he did not take a liking too. Though his actions only escalated the situation he was not going to stop just yet, not until things had calmed down. Glaring down at her he try's to take hold of her free arm and pin it to the floor as well so she could no longer strike him, which probably was not the best thing to do in the situation. " Stop it! " he yells at her, a mixed expression of pain and anger on his face as he looks down at her, though she had her eyes closed. Though he had managed to take her to the ground, he was not so sure of his strength and as such he could not hold himself up completely and ended up pressing his body into hers some as he held her down " I-I don't want to hurt you... " he says, weariness in his voice as he speaks to her.

Lilu

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 04:47:35 pm »
Tuesday was powerless when he pinned her arms above her head. She thought she was a goner and would be left scarred and humiliated. Her eyes were full of fear as she looked up at his eyes which were full of rage and frustration. Drifter sure looked like he was about to hurt her. In fact, it looked like he really wanted to too. "Then get off me..." Tuesday demanded softly. "You attacked me first, remember?" She began to struggle again by trying to free her wrists from his rough grip and tried lifting her hips to roll him off her. Of course, it was useless seeing as his weight was still crushing her. Tuesday was sure that she would have bruises on her wrists from his grip.

Nomad

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 05:03:11 pm »
Gazing down at her he listens as she speaks, wanting him to get off of her, however he was not sure if such a thing was a good idea. She could come at him again with the knife or any other weapon she may have hidden in her home. " I didn't attack first. You where the one with the knife, " he says as she begins to struggle again underneath him. Though he held her wrists down he did not hold them to tightly since he truly did not want to hurt her. " Stop struggling. I'm not going to hurt you, " he says, trying to get her to stop struggling underneath him. With the way she was struggling under him, he knew things where going to begin reacting and he couldn't stop them so he had to stop her from struggling. " Alright... I'm going to let you up. Just don't go for a weapon and we will be ok, got it? " he asked, having decided to take a quick way out rather then remain atop her and begin to grow aroused at her struggling.

Lilu

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 05:12:42 pm »
Tuesday stopped struggling, angrily following what Drifter was telling her to do. "I wasn't going to do anything with the knife unless you did something first!" she shot back. It wasn't her fault he jumped on her. She was just trying to protect herself. He should understand that. She was a girl living alone in the middle of no where. If she didn't take precautions, she would probably be dead already. When Drifter told her not to reach for the knife, she frowned "I have to have some way of protecting myself against a man! You can hurt me easily and I don't want that to happen! Now get off me!!!" Tuesday began pulling at his grip on her wrists again.

Nomad

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 05:26:15 pm »
Looking down at her, he lets out a soft sigh. He indeed was the first to attack though only because he thought she was going to do so with her knife, so he felt he needed to protect himself. As she began to pull against his grip he releases his hold upon her wrists, allowing her to move her hands freely now. " I only attacked because I thought you where going to and like I said. I have no intention in attacking you. " though he knew he needed to get off of her he really did not want to move, not because he was atop her but because he simply wanted to lay down and rest. With a groan he begins to raise up off of her, pushing himself up onto his feet though he was a bit unsteady as he stood up and offered her a hand to help her stand, " Just don't go waving it around then ok? If I wanted to hurt you I wouldn't have stopped once I had you down. I hope this proves I mean no harm. "

Lilu

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 05:40:49 pm »
Tuesday let out a gasp of relief when he let go of her wrists. She slowly brought them down and rubbed them, still remembering the rough grip he had. She was a bit surprised when he offered her a hand up. Very slowly, she took his hand and got helped up. "…thanks." Tuesday bit her nip nervously. Picking up the knife, she put it back in her belt. It was then where she felt the cold air blow through her, making her shiver. She was perfectly warm when he was on top of her. In fact, she kind of missed the contact. It was like she had on a big cover that protected her from everything. Weirdly, she felt vulnerable without it.

Tuesday laughed inwardly knowing she was completely petrified of Drifter a few minutes before. Pushing the weird feelings aside, she stepped back not sure what she should say next.

Nomad

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 05:48:17 pm »
After helping her stand he releases his grasp on her hand and watches her for a moment, noticing her shivering. It was indeed cold, even he was cold but then again he still had his shirt off. " Your welcome. " he says with a faint nod, glad to see that she had put the knife away instead of brandishing it against him still. Taking a step back from her he turns to where he had left his shirt and coat. Picking his shirt up he lets out a groan as he slips it back on, his side still giving him problems though he tried not to show it. Once he has his shirt on he grabs his coat and turns his gaze towards what seemed to be the doorway into her house. Seeing as how he had already caused the young girl so much trouble he figured it might be best if he took his leave. " .. I'll get out of your hair now, " He begins, turning his attention back to Tuesday " I'm sorry about the trouble I caused. " he keeps his gaze on Tuesday for a moment before turning his attention from her as he begins to move towards the doorway to take his leave.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal