Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Tara Snow  (Read 283 times)

Tundra

Tara Snow
« on: December 12, 2013, 05:56:27 pm »
QUICK STATS
Name: Tara Snow
Species: Human
Ethnicity: Aedolian (mostly)
Height: 5' 8"
Residence: Edanith

IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description:
- Slightly below-average build, not very much muscle
- Piercing green eyes

Personality:
Tara isn't necessarily the most talkative person, mainly for the reason of not having anyone to talk to. She yearns for someone that could rip her away from her receding mentality, and wanders in search of adventure. Granted it doesn't always come. Other than that, with new people she is quite timid, but as she becomes more and more comfortable, she opens up enough to be quite an enjoyable person to be around.

Magic/Abilities: Vector Change -- Will add a description and limitations later (Magic)

Relationships: None (Searching.. But failing..)

History:[/s] Tara Snow, never one of the more 'interesting' people to hang around as she was a kid growing up, in school she was constantly ridiculed for being  the boring one. The person that didn't do too well in school, and wasn't exactly good friend material either. Her grades were average, however the reason for this was not because she couldn't do the material, but rather that she was bored out of her mind. College came by quickly, where she quickly got a degree in mathematics and left college to search around on her own.

Beginning her journey, she immediately bought a small classed ship for a get-away, however with a limited financial situation, she never was able to get very far. Deciding never to get a job, she takes what she finds, as long as it doesn't require bounty hunting of course for a strange reason. [/s]

-- I've decided to completely re-write her history, the above is null. I'll work on it while I can.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 10:01:06 pm by Tundra »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal