Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello, Hello!  (Read 405 times)

Andromeda

Hello, Hello!
« on: November 23, 2013, 06:37:11 am »
Hi y'all! I'm Andromeda, but you can call me by whatever nickname you like, I don't care^.^ I'm 17, I'm from Texas, and I overuse the word y'all and smiley faces. Quite a lot. But who cares. I'm a band nerd; play the baritone (euphonium!) in concert band, can play like... three notes on the trumpet (it hates me though...), and I spin in color guard during marching season^.^ I love to read, I really love to write, and I actually want to make a career out of writing, as well as being a college English teacher. I'm also totally not ready to be a senior, but I only have a semester and like.. a third, left until I am. Definitely not ready.

But that's me! Can't wait to get to  know you guys!^.^

Offline Namrul Reil

Re: Hello, Hello!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 06:36:55 pm »
Hey there! Glad to have another person joining our ranks! If you ever need somebody to start up a thread with, I'm always here. Just shoot me a message! :)

Offline Tally

Re: Hello, Hello!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 11:49:27 am »
Greetings!

I'm originally from Louisiana, but I lived in Texas for quite awhile, and I use y'all alllll the time.  The folks up here in Seattle think it's just adorable. B|

High five for writing!  Rhi and I are both finishing up our novels for NaNoWriMo this year. 8)  What all kindsa stuff do you write?  I'm mostly for the various kinds of sci-fi and fantasy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal