Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: So, just curious...  (Read 319 times)

Anona

So, just curious...
« on: October 14, 2013, 09:53:06 pm »
I've been reading up on the various types of Magic and Psionics on the site through the Wiki, and I was wondering if there are any people who do much with the actual "Magic" line.  I seem to see mostly psionics when looking at characters, so I figured I should just ask.  Specifically I'm curious about the "Demoncraft" stuff, I have an idea for a character that would play incredibly well off of such a mage (without being one herself), so if there are any out there with interest I'd love to hear about it.

Sorry if I just missed people with these sorts of characters somewhere in plain sight, still working out all the site navigation stuff...

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: So, just curious...
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 12:19:01 pm »
Libra, the Cancer, and Edanith work with magic a ton! And TRIM/Thanatos Inc. xD Though it's unpleasant on TRIM.

For Libra and the Cancer, you really have free reign with magic! It's a total free-for-all! 8D (We're updating the info to make that more clear! <3)

In Aedolis, mages are less populous, but are allowed--it's just that any that showed magic that could be used as a weapon would be drafted.

On Edanith, mages are VERY important to the nation--but they are essentially enslaved.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal