Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself  (Read 358 times)

Willo

Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself
« on: October 10, 2013, 07:38:29 am »
Hello everyone!

My OOC account is Will-o' because I'm not as clever as I'd like to pretend that I am. I respond to almost anything, including vague gestures in my direction.

I've been role playing for a long time, I like science fiction and abilities games most of all, although I have a real fondness for slice of life scenes and absurdity within those parameters.

I can be somewhat standoffish, but that's how I adapt to new environments. I promise that I'm friendly and I like to plot and post with everyone.

I'm quite happy to be here.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 08:13:14 am by Will-o' »

Lomatus

Re: Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 07:48:29 am »
welcome welcome :) I only arrived on the boat 3 days ago but I welcome you fellow RotE newbie.

Willo

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 02:45:43 am »
welcome welcome :) I only arrived on the boat 3 days ago but I welcome you fellow RotE newbie.

Thank you! I'm very excited to be here.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 11:35:21 am »
Heya, Will-o'! And awwww yiss for slice of life! That is one of my faves.

Anyway, welcome, welcome! 8D And if you're ever up for threadin', I'm always open, and have pretty much a character for any situation. xD
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Anona

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 09:17:48 pm »
Same here.  I'm really new, and only have one character up and running ATM, but plenty of them in the works ready to go so if you're looking for someone to thread with I can make myself available readily (probably).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal