Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: To Sassy Juice Captain Ari Maxwell, from Varrah's Fixin's Owner Ranah Varrah  (Read 477 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
[The main text of the email is in Hestari Glyphic (Northern Sea dialect), though a copy of it has been posted by Ranah's translation software in several languages, including other Hestari dialects, Common, Draconian Runic (ancient and modern), and Draconian Common.]

Captain Maxwell.

I've heard that you're the captain of the ship a former "unpaid servant" of my sister's currently works aboard. She has assured me that you treat her acceptably, but I'd like to take the opportunity to insist that you treat her as you would a cherished member of your family. I would consider it a personal favor, one that might see some returns if you're ever in the neighborhood. And don't mind gritpaper skin. Hint hint.

Anyway, she's doing fine. I managed to talk her into extending her stay a little so we could catch up. It shouldn't cut into her timeline too much. She tells me she had been planning on spending a few days on Faren to see how things have changed since her departure, anyway.

Good hunting.
Ranah Varrah.

P.S: Sarah just asked me to ask you whether you prefer spears or armor. Not sure what kind of question that is, but whatever...
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Miss Varrah,

What's "cherished family member" entail? Pirate, remember? Pirate role models are probably a lot different from yours. -wink-

Thanks for keeping me updated, in any case. And as for that question, spears. Is she buying me a spear? Because she should buy me a spear. I don't know what the fuck I'd do with a spear. Probably nothing good. So all the more reason why she should make the right choice and enable me.

Cheers!
Ari Maxwell
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Captain Maxwell.

I'm sure you've got enough sense to work that out on your own. I trust the winking is a sign some enjoyment is in the future should we meet? Humans don't seem to care for Hestari much, so I don't get much opportunity to learn your species' body language. Have Sarah put in a warp gate generator if your ship can handle it, provided she hasn't already.

Presumably, she is buying you a spear, though she could also just want a keepsake. With her, it's a bit hard to tell. Could just as easily be both. Fair warning: Hestari spears are meant to be used underwater. They're quite a bit heavier and denser than the spears you'd be used to. They also have electrical generators and sonic cannons in the blades, so be careful with that.

Good hunting.
Ranah Varrah.
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal