Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Ex Libris Nascent  (Read 425 times)

Nascent

Ex Libris Nascent
« on: August 11, 2013, 05:51:56 pm »
Please post here and/or PM me if you're looking to have a thread with one of my characters! Lemme know what you're thinking / scheming and we'll hash something out.
Onward to ADVENTURE!!

HAVE PLOT
WILL TRAVEL

[Specter] :: MALE :: UNCERTAIN :: UNCERTAIN :: FREELANCER
Specter's a little guy in a big universe, but he manages. Often working together with his friend and business partner Fieryone, this curious non-human covered in glowing blue mystical markings is adept with a scythe and has a handful of magic -- including powers that can bend, stretch, squash, pull, and channel the very fabric of space for a variety of useful effects. Always looking for freelance jobs to do, though will typically reject any that run his sense of morality wrong.

[Asheroth] :: N/A :: N/A :: CYBORG / AI :: THANATOS INC OPERATIVE
Asheroth is trouble, period. This secret weapon from Thanatos Inc is a science experiment gone very wrong -- or, from a military point of view, very right. Far from looking to make friends, Asheroth generally only makes an appearance when Thanatos Inc has a job that requires a very specific touch... which is often a crushing death-grip around the throat. If you have a combat-focused thread and are interested in a bit of overkill then let me know and we'll see what we can arrange.

HOMELAND
INSECURITIES

[Hadrian] :: MALE :: 30s :: HUMAN :: SPY
Serving the interests of Edanith, Hadrian is a government-sanctioned covert operative with the psionic ability to make people forget him (and other things) almost at will. Anyone looking to RP with this character should be sure to read over his psionic power description carefully -- the short version, though, is that when people fall asleep all memory of him disappears from their minds and he can will someone to forget other things by making eye contact and telling them to do so. Willing to do threads outside of Edanith if the right plot presents itself.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal