Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel(Rhi)  (Read 15747 times)

paganchick

Re: A technical objection is the first refuge of a scoundrel(Rhi)
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2013, 07:15:34 pm »
Neo sat up, putting her back against the bars as she looked at Ari, her arms crossed. She sat in silence for a few moments, thinking. She had never been a crew on a ship so she honestly didn't know. She ran her hands over her face, sighing softly.
"Well I guess that depends, are you gonna be an asshole?" She asked, the question half serious. If he was going to be a jerk she would do, it was her natural reaction.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2013, 12:13:45 pm »
Ari smiled, eyes unreadable. "That depends on you."
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

paganchick

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2013, 04:00:27 pm »
"How so? My actions depend on you," Neo said shortly. She figured she should look at her leg. She removed the covers and pulled up the leg of her pants. The wound was a bit inflamed, it didn't look good, but it didn't look that bad either. Still she would require more antibiotics or something she it wouldn't get infected.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2013, 10:54:24 pm »
Ari chuckled. "Guess we're at an impasse."

He spread his hands. "Alright, sugar. You behave, I behave. If you're willin' to put bein' shot behind ya, I'm willin' to put petty thievery behind me. Question is, ya still interested? Y'know, gettin' shot and shoved in a cell and all notwithstandin'."

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

paganchick

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2013, 11:17:08 pm »
Neo thought about it for a moment.
"What will be my duties if I say yes, and where will I sleep?" She asked. Those were two questions she had to know before she made up her mind as to whether or not she was interested.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2013, 10:17:17 pm »
"You'll be a hacker, of course," Ari said with a flippant wave. "Mainly, when it comes to attackin' other ships, it'll be your job to see if ya can hack their systems. I dunno how good ya are, beyond ya know how to swindle money, but this'll be a good way to find out--and hone your skills."

He stretched his arms over his head. "As for sleepin' arrangements, you'll have your own space. A room, with an actual bed. Or, y'know..." His look turned sly. "The offer to share my bed still stands. It's big enough for two." He paused, and his grin widened. "Actually, it can fit up to five, with some creative arrangements."

paganchick

« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2013, 06:13:00 pm »
Neo didn't look up, her eyes were still down on the wound on her leg, talking about his bed did bring a hint of a smirk to her face though.
"What about pay?" She asked, choosing not to comment on where she would sleep, at least not yet. Of course she was leaning towards her own bed of course, nothing was more awkward than a captained who has had his masculine pride insulted and having to see him everyday afterwards.

"I'm sure you have that and maybe a few more in your bed, plus several strands of every STD know to man kind and beyond."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2013, 07:53:33 pm »
"Oh, you'll be paid, given a cut of whatever we bring in. Plus your room and board is taken care of, so you don't gotta worry about that." Ari shrugged. "How much ya get paid? Well, a lot of that depends on ya doin' your job well, eh?"

As for that last comment, he snorted. "Hey, as of boardin' this ship, I've got a clean bill of health. So if there's somethin' flyin' around this ship, it ain't mine, and herpes sure as hell doesn't sprout from space dust."

paganchick

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2014, 02:52:45 pm »
Neo busted out in laughter, she still didn't trust the idea that he didn't have herpes, or syphilis.
She leaned her head back, a twinge of pain running up her leg, her hand moving to her leg where she gave it a tight squeeze above the wound.
"Well," She spoke, the pain in her voice, "I can do my job just fine as long as I have something to do it on."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2014, 02:56:56 pm »
Ari snorted at her laughter and gave her a look. "Well, if ya don't believe me, you're free to check me out yourself," he said with a cheeky grin.

"As far as stuff to do your work on? We've got that. And if it ain't up to your standards, sugar, we can make a pit stop and pick up somethin' that is."

paganchick

« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2014, 03:07:55 pm »
"I know there are somethings that you can't see with the naked eye, so, I'll pass on the exam," She spoke, shivering.
"Can you let me out of this damn cage and off this fucking cold floor. I mean, I will finish this conversation sitting on your bed if it gets me off this cold floor."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2014, 07:29:26 pm »
"Oh yeah?" Ari grinned. "Ya want in my bed after all, eh? Hah. I knew you'd come around."

With a shrug, he pulled out the key, unlocked the door, and swung it open. "One wrong move and it's back in the cage, darlin'."

paganchick

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2014, 08:10:37 pm »
"Trust me, you won't see my next mistake, I learn from my mistakes, and I don't want to be shot in the leg again," She said as she used the bars be help pull herself up to her none injured leg. She looked at Ari," can I get some help?"

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2014, 11:58:49 am »
"Ya want me to carry ya, princess?"

Without another word, and with little warning beyond that, he reached over and scooped her up into his arms like, well, like a princess. Now that she was out the cage, and now that it seemed they had an understanding, eh, may as well help her out a bit. With a wound like that, she'd be laid out for a while, and now that she was crew, more or less, he actually cared about her health.

He shifted to get a better grip and kicked the cell door shut. "Now, that bit about me not seein' your mistakes? Ya got me a little concerned. Don't worry about me seein' them or not. Just don't make 'em."

paganchick

« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2014, 08:06:43 pm »
"I am only human, we all make mistakes doll face, asking me to be perfect is like asking me not to be human," Neo spoke as she wrapped her arms around Ari's neck lightly
"Its not like I'm going to slip you something in your alcohol or something," Neo joked lightly.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2014, 01:25:41 am »
Ari snorted. "Now, see, slippin' me somethin' is what I'd call intentional malice. That ain't a mistake. Way ya mentioned that, makes me wonder if I shouldn't invest in some of those little coasters that change color when your drink's been fucked with."

Turning, he started up the stairs, back to the main level, careful of where he stepped since the stairway was narrow and his arms were kind of full.

paganchick

« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2014, 08:21:52 am »
"Now why would I poison the man helping me get around, true, he is the one who shot me, true. But, he is more useful at the time being than not. It would be like a person with no legs choosing to drag then selves on their stomachs instead of getting android legs, or at least a hover chair."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2014, 01:35:30 pm »
Ari paused, deliberately, halfway up the steps.

"See, now, that's what concerns me. Here I'm thinking roofies and your mind's on poison. Remind me to never drink your coffee."

With a shake of his head, he continued up the stairs to the top. "We got an empty room by the med bay. Ain't furnished, really. Got a mattress and shit, at least. That'll be your room for now. You'll just have to deal with the barrenness until we get to port." And then, looking down at the top of her head, he added, "Unless ya want in my bed, but there's a fee for that."

paganchick

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2014, 10:49:08 pm »
"If I can guess the fee can I get the first night free?" Neo asked with a laugh looking up at Ari and batting her lashes innocently.

"I bet the fee is knocking boots," Neo said after a moment with a laugh.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2014, 04:11:58 pm »
"Knockin' boots? Nah. Knockin' pelvic bones? Oh yeah."

Carrying her down the hall, Ari paused outside a door and nodded to it. "This here'll be your room," he said, and set her down on her feet carefully. "Unless, of course, ya wanna take that offer."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal