Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Mugging the Dragon [Rhi]  (Read 1620 times)

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
Re: Mugging the Dragon [Rhi]
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2013, 08:27:29 pm »
As the human just about fell apart in front of her, her instincts called to her. The call was brief, suppressed by force of habit more than desire, but it was strong: The drive to kill. The chase had already been completed. The prey was at her mercy. Surely now was the time to eat this weak little meat-creature? Draconians were not known for playing with their food, like cats. Rather, much like humans, their hunts were more direct: Chase, kill, eat. However, now was not the time. Sarah's instincts proved useful to many of her former owners, but a distinction had been pained into her between the time to hunt, and the time to threaten.

<You were lying?>, Sarah hissed, shadows emerging from the ground to tear apart the shelf behind her, <... Of course you were. That's what humans do, after all.>. Bitterness had replaced rage in the Draconian's 'voice'. <I should rip your head off, if only to do the rest of the universe a favor.>, she paused, <But I won't. I don't owe the universe drek, I'm not hungry, and for once, I just don't feel like it. I'm going to go find the brakja that sold me this defective trash, and I'm going to make him tell me. If I ever see you again...>. Sarah left the thought unfinished. The human would get the point. The darkness receded as Sarah vented her frustration by forcibly directing fire magic into the shelves, then converting it into heat until she'd set the store's shelves ablaze, then slowly made her way out. It wouldn't do to be so obviously furious by the time she found her way back to the place she'd bought the defective map, if she ever found it.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 12:58:28 pm by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal