Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Beauty and the...Bug? [Brisinger!]  (Read 1281 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Beauty and the...Bug? [Brisinger!]
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2013, 10:36:19 am »
Jericho arched an eyebrow, and it only continued to climb as he rattled on. "We've got spaceships, man, but we don't grow 'em. We build 'em."

She waved her hand in a gesture that encompassed the entire area. "You're on a space station, Bug-Man. There's a lotta ships. Take your pick, but prepare to be hunted down like a dog. Not that that ain't fun as hell," she added with a grin.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Brisinger987

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 11:13:40 am »
He stared for a moment, confused and irritated. How could none of the species in this station not have a bioship? They relied purely on the safeties on metal and shields. "You said you commanded a fleet, might you give me a lift to a certain space station? The locals of this station call it T.R.I.M. They have something of mine, and I want it back." He snarled angrily. Rumor was that Thanatos Inc. had aquired a biological spaceborne vessel that was his. He could operate it, and he wanted out of this system.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2013, 03:14:23 pm »
Jericho laughed and waved a hand. "Oh yeah, fleets. I control 'em! I've got so many fleets like ya wouldn't believe. Problem is, this fleet that I totally have is currently on a very important mission elsewhere so I can't really give ya a ride, see. My hands. They're tied."

She held up her hands and wiggled her fingers. "So completely tied. It's a shame how bad they're tied, really, because I've got such nice hands. But yeah! I'm sure there are a lot of other people and ships and fleets and whatnot that would be so happy to give ya a lift and ferry your ass straight into TRIM hell," she said, smiling.

Then she paused. "Whatcha lookin' for, anyway?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Brisinger987

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2013, 12:15:22 am »
She had just given him the weirdest human expression of inconvenience he understood. But the manner in which she spoke made it seem suspicious. His head was processing this new information so fast, that by the time she finished her sentence, he knew she was bluffing about the "fleets". How did she have the nerve to ask him about what was at the TRIM facility. It was his ship, but no one else could know that. She had spared his life though. So he thought, and came to a penultimate decision. He wanted to stay disconnected from the Hive Mind. He had an aeon long natural life span. He would not waste it enslaved to a race devouring brain.

"Shoot me, here." He use his tail pincer to point where. In the exoskeletal cavity his head and neck led to, was a small creature. "Shoot it so the bullet passes through my shoulder, then I will find a rat to eat so I may heal. Killing the creature there will separate me from the Hive Mind, who will try and regrow me, thinking I am not alive. He does not know where I am, and my psychic presence will be enough to make it believe that the Tyranid fleets have been here." He hummed for a second. He had found that individual thought was so much nicer than being a slave to a creature he never knew. Now he wanted freedom.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2013, 12:41:43 pm »
Jericho decided that at this point, it was probably best not to even pretend to understand what this alien was going on about. Creature inside him? Hive mind? What? Oh well. Hey, if he wanted her to shoot him, if it was going to help him out or whatever, then who was she to say no? Especially if it was apparently going to save the universe or something. She still didn't really understand what was going on, but hey! Shooting. Shooting was something she could do.

With a little shrug, she raised her gun and took aim. "If you say so," she said, and fired.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal