Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: I.C.U.P. (Rhi!)  (Read 898 times)

Offline Nix

I.C.U.P. (Rhi!)
« on: March 16, 2013, 04:34:59 pm »
Man he had to piss like a fucking horse! He downed the rest of his drink for good measure and headed off to the men's room of the seedy little frontier bar with only a slight stumble as he got up. The place had been exceedingly boring this evening so he'd been drinking like a fish to quell his itch for something more fulfilling, so far it hadn't helped. One could only hope that the place would pick up now that the sun had set.

The restroom was empty and not the nicest he'd ever seen. It was pretty small to boot, three urinals, two stalls, but it looked pretty clean for a bar bathroom. Hravart situated himself at the middle trough and unzipped to relieve himself. Ahh there's the rub.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:44:38 pm by Nix »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: I.C.U.P. (Rhi!)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 06:19:06 pm »
Heading into the restroom to take pity on his aching bladder, Santiago scowled when he saw that he was not alone. Not that that was an issue, normally, but that fellow over there was breaking the universal Rule of the Urinals--he'd parked himself right there in the middle of a three-urinal set-up! Granted, the man was probably drunk and not really in a frame of mine fit for adhering to certain male etiquette norms, but it was still fucking annoying.

Oh well. The man would just have to deal with the discomfort of brushing shoulders--and practically brushing dicks--because Santiago's bladder was not open to negotiations and waiting.

Sidling up to the urinal right of the man, Santiago unzipped, whipped it out, and released.

"Lovely day today, isn't it?" he said over the sound of piss, flashing a grin over at the guy. "Ahhh. That's three beers, right there."

If the guy was gonna disobey the rules, then Santiago wasn't going to make it easy for him.
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 10:37:19 pm »
His piss flow was still going strong and steady when the other man entered the restroom. He didn't look at the other till he started speaking over his own piss stream. Well perhaps he stole a glance at that cock. More than a glance but what ever.

Hravart shook and started returning his junk to the socially acceptable position of being inside his pants when he looked at the other's face. "Heh it's a lovely day now."

Ok he had a few to drink there was no denying that, but this sort of thing was not something he was beyond when entirely sober either. Rubbing his cock in a public restroom because the guy next to him was attractive enough to have fun with? Par for the course.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 11:38:36 am »
Santiago arched an eyebrow at that. Had the guy been looking at his dick? What, did he have some sort of golden shower fetish or something? Bah, whatever. Business taken care of, Santiago tucked himself back in and zipped up, then slid his hands into his pockets, casual-like, and flashed the stranger an inquisitive look.

"Oh? That turn ya on or somethin'?"

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2016, 11:06:04 pm »
"I'm merely admiring at this point. Just a nice shape and size, plus it goes well with that pretty face... Got room in ya for another beer? I'm buying." He grinned back at the other as he moved to briefly wash his hands.

Looks like he might have found something interesting to do after all. Now he just had to stay smooth and not fall on his face on his way back to the bar.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 10:21:33 am »
"I always got room for another when it's free," Santiago said with a wide smile. Especially after such an awesome ego boost.

He washed his hands at the sink, then extended his hand. "Got a name, pardner?"

Offline Nix

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 11:03:00 pm »
"That's a great policy ya got there. Free drinks are not for the wastin' that's for sure." He grinned. Yup. He was gonna like this guy for the next few hours he could tell. He took the other's hand in a firm handshake. "Hravart. What can I call ya other than beautiful?" Yup smooooth.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal