Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Car Accident, MIA  (Read 385 times)

Blue

Car Accident, MIA
« on: January 02, 2013, 10:35:36 pm »
Hey bros, I've been pretty much MIA all December (Nov was nanowrimo, totes different excuse lol) due to a car accident I was in. Work, chiropractor appointments, and phone tag with insurance people is taking up a lot of my time and energy.
I'm sorry for the huge delay in posts, I'll reply when I can, and hopefully this gets wrapped up soon!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

Re: Car Accident, MIA
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 07:02:44 am »
As long as you are ok! Posts are of no consequence if Blue is hurt! *snugs gently* I'm sorry hun! I shall bake you super awesome no hurts cookies! Chiropractor appointments... I know the feels... Stupid insurance peeps too... So sorry :'( if I can punch / kick someone and make it better let me know!

silvermistshadow

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 11:21:27 am »
I was wondering where you'd gone off to. I'm more concerned about you than posts right now, so don't worry too much if you're still in pain (in any form). I've visited a chiropractor before, I still have some spine problems but we can't afford the amount of visits we'd need to correct them. Hopefully you have better luck and stuff.

Katie

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 05:59:12 pm »
That really sucks : / I hope you get better soon. Good luck with your insurance!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal