Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Gender confusion. [Nix!]  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Gender confusion. [Nix!]
« on: September 17, 2012, 09:46:31 pm »
Finished with his practice sets for the day, Ashe wrapped up his exercises with a yoga session to unwind, stretch, and meditate.

Currently, he was bent backwards, spine bending with liquid grace, as he assumed the King Pigeon Pose and watched the rest of the room upside-down, hair sticking to his sweat-slicked face though his breath came evenly, calmly. Like usual, he wore very little--he was shirtless and wore only a loin cloth, for anything else felt too restricting and hot. Of course, he would have felt comfortable in absolutely nothing, but he needed some support.

When his spine felt thoroughly stretched, he straightened his arms and kicked up into a handstand, flipped gracefully, and landed back onto his hooves with his palms pressed together, fingertips pointed up. He grounded himself, did one more Sun Salute, inhaling and exhaling deeply, and then called it a day.

Time to clean up and eat his weight in food, because he burned a hell of a lot of calories!

Grabbing his stuff, he headed for the showers and walked on in. The showers were co-ed and communal, but that didn't bother him; he was far from a prude and nudity wasn't sexual in and of itself. He set his bag down, set a towel out for himself on a bench, removed his loin cloth, and stepped into the shower.

Hamaeda was there. Ashe blinked at the sight of her, because he'd never seen her here before; she had her own bathroom, being high up in the social ladder here and all. Huh. Odd. He nodded to her in greeting, picked his way over to a faucet (careful not to slip; tiles and hooves were tricky sometimes), and turned it on. He had just stepped under the stream with a sigh of pleasure as the heat hit his sore muscles when he saw it.

Hamaeda had a penis.

Ashe jerked in surprise, eyes moving from Hamaeda's penis, to her breasts, to her face, and back, an expression of pure and utter confusion written on his face. His mouth dropped open like he wanted to say something, make some comment, but he bit his lip instead to keep from speaking, not wanting to be rude--and besides, the first thing he wanted to say sounded terribly stupid, like "oh my gods, you have a penis."

When he finally found his voice, and found his head, he cleared his throat and said, "Ah...I'm sorry. I kept addressing you as a female. I...what are you?"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

Re: Gender confusion. [Nix!]
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 10:44:31 pm »
Hamaeda had spent most of her day doing the thing she hated most. Paperwork. She got stuck doing book keeping for the circus and had to deal with all the financial bullshit. Of course it was all important, just not what she would ideally be doing. She would rather have spent the morning rounding up the troupe and start working on the choreography for the new show. Instead she had to trust that they would all practice and work out on their own. Some of them would, no doubt, but others had probably gotten into the concessions for purely recreational purposes. Well, it was in effect a free day today.

To make things even worse her shower wasn't working and apparently they didn't have the part needed to fix it. Great, well she still had to take a shower after her daily exercises, paperwork or not she didn't take a day off from her exercise routine. She headed to the communal coed bathroom that most of the performers used and to her surprise no one was there. Well, they were all probably high and drunk and prancing around the theater or something.

Hamaeda had stripped down, laid out her towel, headed under one of the shower heads. She had just began lathering her body with soap when someone else came into the bathroom. It was hard to see who it was through the steam at first but then it became increasingly obvious. Right, it was Ashe. It didn't occur to Hamaeda to hide her cock, why should she?

Hamaeda didn't hide that she had a cock, she just didn't go around telling people. Actually a lot of people already knew, she used to do fully nude shows after all... but lately she just did them topless. She gave the other a questioning look as his eyes trailed up and down her body and she wet her hair back to stare at him with three eyes instead of just two.

"Obviously I am a woman. If you were calling me the wrong gender I would have corrected you a long time ago."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:48 pm »
"I--oh." Ashe blinked several times, the wheels in his head turning slowly as he tried to puzzle this out and navigate this new territory without offending Hamaeda terribly. He opened his mouth and closed it, glanced up and down Hamaeda's body again, and then gave him a bewildered look.

"But you--uh. You have--" He chewed his lip. Jeez, was there a way to state this politely? Maybe the other was just confused, or he wasn't understanding this correctly. But then again, Hamaeda also had breasts! Ashe shook his head as water ran into his face and reached up to push his sopping bangs out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm not sure I understand," he finally said.

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 11:30:59 pm »
Man, Ashe looked really puzzled over this. Hamaeda sighed and began washing her thick dread-like locks of hair. "...but I have a cock?" She said bluntly.

"Look it's not that big a deal. I am a woman because that's how I identify, the fact that I currently possess a long, thick clit is of little consequence. Besides, I plan on taking care of that eventually."

Once her hair was nice and clean, and she made sure no shampoo got into her eyes, she soaped up her breasts and let her eyes trail down to Ashe's cock for a second. She had seen it before but that was during special shows and rehearsal for such shows... it was more sexual then, now... well now it was just a cock.

"So did you actually train like you were supposed to today? I have a feeling everyone else slacked off."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 01:38:14 pm »
Ashe stared at her a moment longer, completely puzzled, but as it would have been impolite to press the issue, he let it drop. Humans. He didn't think he would ever be able to comprehend them; they made everything so complicated when it didn't even have to be!

Pushing his confusion aside, he went back to washing. He had just finished rinsing off when Hamaeda asked her next question, and his ears popped up.

"Of course I trained," he said, turning off the faucet. "I never miss a session."

Which was the truth! He enjoyed what he did and enjoyed being good at it. But beyond that, he enjoyed the simple pleasure that came with exercise, the burn in his muscles, the sensation of limbs stretching and flexing, air in his lungs, sweat on his skin. It was exhilarating. Why would he skip it?

Offline Nix

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 05:50:20 pm »
"Good." Hamaeda was glad someone wasn't slacking off today at least. Well someone other than herself. "I have new choreography I'm adding to the new show at tomorrow's practice. I would have done it today but I got stuck taking care of ship matters instead." She said as she finished washing off her own body and turned off the faucet.

"I was thinking about giving you a solo part in it too."

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2013, 02:21:18 pm »
"Really?"

Ashe's face lit up at that announcement, ears upright and a wide, sharp-toothed grin on his face. He stepped out of the shower, hooves clicking on the tile, and grabbed a towel so he could start drying off.

"What's the part?"

Chronicler

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 07:09:52 pm »
((OOC: I know it's an old thread but I just want to say that as a transgender woman y'all are awesome for writing this.))

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal