Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Rude Little Boy and Strange Girl looking for love  (Read 908 times)

godsibb

Rude Little Boy and Strange Girl looking for love
« on: June 22, 2012, 07:01:17 pm »
I have two brand spanking new characters I would love to take out for a spin, but I don't know where to start! D8 Would anyone like to thread with me? I accept any and all plots! <3 Please click on their names here or in my siggy for a full profile.

Nyline. She's....really out there. XD She can be involved in almost anything, but she can specifically be used as a foil to someone more serious, to help someone loosen up, or just to be "that weird girl". As a Pilot Candidate, she can be found in the ATC.

Vin. A brat that likes to sneak onto random ships and rob people when in town. It'd be nice to get him a significant other or someone to maybe reel him in a bit (or work with him) and make him less unpleasant. xD He can be anywhere, especially hidden on ships.

Please reply here or PM me if you're interested. Thank you! ^.^
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Rude Little Boy and Strange Girl looking for love
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 12:38:31 pm »
Well, dude, I have some Pilots and Pilot Candidates that could meet Nyline! 8D Or if she needs a mentor there's that, too!

My Pilots are: Gabriel. Keziah, and Shiloh.

My Candidates are: Dakota, Arrow, Val, and Rachel. ^^

Have any preferences?
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 01:35:53 pm »
I hesitate to suggest this, but it could be interesting to have him sneak aboard the Rahulik Vari, if only to see how he'd react to the inside being as big as the outside makes it look. The reason being is that I can't imagine it'd be easy on a 14-year-old to be on a ship crawling with creatures as big as houses. If you're up for it, and feeling a little mean, we could even have him trigger a ship-wide alert (though something tells me you might not go for that...).
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

-------------------------------------------------------

Imperial Knight Eva von Draconis
Pirate Captain Drake Morgan
Imperial Knight-Commander Heavy Wilhelm von Tartarus
Mechanic Sarah
Multi-Role AI Trotzige Schwert vonPunane Tolm [WIP]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They've got waffle in 'em!
I'm gonna sing the doom song!
Yes. Wait a minute... No.
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

godsibb

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 02:32:06 pm »
Rhi-Rhi! Yay! Anyone and everyone's fine with me! Though I am leaning toward Gabriel and Arrow... >u>

Gir! Oh no, that sounds pretty interesting, actually! The only thing I'm really concerned about is how he's going to get out of that situation. xD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 02:55:16 pm »
WHOO! I could do both! 8D Which one ya wanna play with first?
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

godsibb

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 03:23:53 pm »
Uhhhh... *flips coin*

Arrow!! 8D

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
  • Awards Awarded for participating in the Shiny New Libra event of 2014! You've been with RotE for one year! Go you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Gender: Nongendered. '...' will serve until the English language comes up with a proper genderless pronoun.
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 10:17:23 pm »
Well, generally, as long as he doesn't manage to piss off every female in the crew (which is close to 80% of the crewmembers.) by breaking into the hatchery, they'd let him go as soon as they were satisfactorily convinced that he's not a spy, slaver, or pirate. Now, if he breaks into the hatchery, how much trouble he'd be in would depend on how many eggs he tried to steal or managed to break (but he wouldn't do that, right?). Same thing if he's found in the admiral's quarters, the AI server rooms, or weapon areas (armory, any of the access points for the ship's Knight Lance, the generator rooms for said weapon), but with less anger and more suspicion. But, yeah, as long as he sticks to minor things, he should be fine, given the fact that he's smart enough not to try to provoke the crew.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:06:08 pm by GIR »
Please do not steal the waffle-flavor waffles or the bacon soap. Also, you gonna make buscuits?

Mechanic Sarah
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
But I neeeeed tacos! I need them or I will explode! That happens to me sometimes...
best Tsundere ever

godsibb

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 12:04:10 am »
Ah, okay! I see. Hmm, yeah, he wouldn't do anything major. Really, the only reason he would sneak into one of those places is by accident while he's trying to find some small things to steal (not eggs though, he definitely won't take any eggs). Oh, and hopefully the crew members won't get too peeved if he calls them a few names. XD

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 01:05:51 pm »
Eh, most of them have better training than that. In any case, these aren't really places that one accidentally wanders into for the most part, considering he'd have to follow someone in and have the timing to slip in before the hatch closes (which would require more luck than skill.), so he shouldn't get into too much trouble. You want to start the thread, or shall I?

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

godsibb

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 01:40:58 pm »
Alright! It'd be great if you could start, please. X3

Offline GIR

• RotE Cultist
  • 1695 credits
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To GIR
  • The Cookie of Destiny
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 01:44:02 pm »
Will do.

Mechanic Sarah
It's got chicken legs!
I had a coupon!
best Tsundere ever

silvermistshadow

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 04:53:00 pm »
I might be willing to do a thread with Vin sometime.

godsibb

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2012, 02:07:54 pm »
Oh geez, I totally forgot about this! Sorry! DX

I definitely wouldn't mind doing a thread. X3 Though, Vin's a bit tied up right now... XD Would you mind doing a thread in the past? 83

Offline Nix

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2012, 02:26:19 pm »
Tied up? 8D Ykan likes~

XDDDDDDDDDDD

godsibb

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2012, 04:32:06 pm »
PFT WUT. NIX. GET OUT OF HERE. XDDDDD