Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Visits Needed  (Read 344 times)

Althea Lyra

Visits Needed
« on: August 25, 2012, 11:19:14 pm »
Hello. I was wondering if anyone wants to come visit Lyra's junk yard/mechanic shop. I think I'll name the place "Junk Dogs". I only want one player interaction at a time, and because I have a plot for her planned with a Pilot character, no Pilot characters are allowed to visit at this time. (Sorry!)

I don't mind my first thread to be of my character doing really mundane things at first before I dive into something plot driven. So expect it to go slow. You could either stop by for some maintenance on your vehicle, or try to steal some parts from the junk yard, or any other mess you could think of, maybe robbing the place? It is alright if your character leaves shortly after visiting, or decides to come back later. If you do want to come back later, as I like my role-plays to span days, let me know if you need a time skip of a few days or so if you want to come again back later so I can indicate it in the RP.

If I do find someone who wants to visit the thread will have CLOSED in the description, send me a PM when you will no longer visit, and I'll put OPEN in the description so another person can visit. (Two people can visit but they have to have a good reason for coming together like being married, or friends.) It will be located in Haviah, because The Midhaven seems to be even lower than the lower castes, and I don't know where else lower castes posts would be better suited in.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Etrofder

Re: Visits Needed
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 11:48:24 pm »
I've got a character who owns a starship who could pay a visit. I'm in that phase myself where I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and I like rping with different people with different styles. If you're interested in the character, it's Orias.

Althea Lyra

Re: Visits Needed
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 01:32:32 pm »
Okay, here's the post: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=4803
See you there! :]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal