Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Greetings all  (Read 516 times)

Etrofder

Greetings all
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:24:35 pm »
I... am bad at introductions. A friend pointed me here when she found out I was looking for a new roleplaying board. Been out of practice for what feels like years, though it can't have been too long. I'm on skype, so anyone that wants to chat can ask me for my contact info.

As far as my writing goes, I tend to have moods. I can enjoy and roleplay most situations. I'm pretty hard to offend, but somewhat shy/nervous about bringing up subjects that might offend others. But I'm open to almost any topic if someone wants to talk or roleplay something specific.

Um... Yeah, so that's me. I'm hoping to have a good time here. Off to submit a character now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

Re: Greetings all
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 07:46:05 pm »
Welcome!!!! Hope you like it here ^_____^ Would you like a cookie? *offers tray of welcome cookies*

Etrofder

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2012, 06:13:23 pm »
I do like cookies... I'm a little shy at first, but warm up quickly enough. Trying to figure out the best way to get myself started. Also, if I may ask, how do I get my characters in my signature to show up as links that lead to their profiles?

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2012, 07:27:23 pm »
oh you do [ url= whatever the link is ] Character Name [ /url ]

except  no spaces between the brackets and the stuff inside. And yay for liking cookies! Everyone is really nice! If you want to rp with someone / a specific char of their's feel free to ask! PM or message them by other means if they have it available, or reply in their character catalogs! x3

Etrofder

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 07:52:43 pm »
Ahhha, took a few more tries for me to get it right. Not really sure how I screwed it up, looking at it again... But it worked ^_^ Now to post a catalogue of my own and peruse other's catalogues. Stressful week, would kill for some fun now.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal