Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Hello everyone!  (Read 531 times)

Althea Lyra

Hello everyone!
« on: August 25, 2012, 12:47:43 pm »
Hello, I've been role-playing for a while now. I'm also role-playing on another website, but when my partner left my character hanging after a year, I decided it was time to gradually move on to a different website. In my last role-play me and my partner made it to 21 pages on the forum, and for both of us, our characters discovered new parts of themselves.

I'm a big sucker for character development and I need dedicated role-players that wont leave me/my character hanging. I hope you don't mind me, and that I can get into the proper mood and setting of everything here, and that I can hopefully settle into a new role-playing home. Thanks for having me, and feel free to correct me if I mess up here. I've only done sci-fi things in my head, and not in a roleplay before... n__n;;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Rhi-Rhi

Re: Hello everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 12:52:35 pm »
You've found the right place then! <3 A lot of us have been here for yeeears and have no plans of leaving! ;D I certainly intend to run this place until the keyboard's pried from my cold, dead fingers.

And no worries about having little sci-fi RP experience! I had absolutely NO sci-fi experience when Tally and I made the game. xD

But I think you'll fit in just fine here! We all love our epic plots and character development, and we're quite dedicated, as well! <3 Welcome!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Etrofder

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 04:30:01 pm »
Hi, I'm fairly new here myself, and it really is a pretty nice board. I had it kind of the same way, with having my partners drop off the face of the Earth. Really sad about a single roleplay that went on for years before the message board got deleted and we lost it all. But I assure you, you'll like it here ^_^

Offline Nix

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 09:02:12 pm »
*bakes up a fresh batch of the welcome cookies* 8D!!! Hi would you like a cookie?

Althea Lyra

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 10:29:34 pm »
I dunno.... are they drugged?

Offline Nix

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 10:50:13 pm »
Not normally but if it would make you happy maybe I can figure something out. xD

Althea Lyra

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 11:11:09 pm »
Actually... that probably would make me happy... *Looks in the corner of the room shyfully*

xD !!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal