Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Job Interviews Are Terrifying (Tally x3)  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Job Interviews Are Terrifying (Tally x3)
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2013, 10:37:44 pm »
Nike nodded and smiled. "Yes sir, I can." He couldn't wait to! If he had a tail it would be thumping against the work bench right now.

He could hardly contain his enthusiasm. Nathan was going to let him install these on his ship. He was going to see this custom beauty first hand. He carefully stood from the small bench and took the other assembled part in hand. He simply stood there waiting for the captain's further orders, further instructions, for him to lead the way.

Hopefully he would get this job for real. A job, a real job.

Offline Tally

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2013, 11:45:10 am »
Nathan lead the way to their dock.  Their path meandered and wove through no real kind of organized path—that was Cancer for you.  He didn't talk much.  Nike didn't seem much for conversation and Nathan wasn't much for forcing these things.

When they loaded onto a glassed-in elevator above the docks, he pointed to Diva.

"That's her, the Swift."  She stood out, a small black surveyor flanked by huge silver transporters on either side of her.

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2013, 10:30:59 pm »
Nike had quietly followed Nathan through the twisted labyrinth of the Cancer till they reached one of the docks. Nikephoros couldn't help but press his palm against the elevator's glass as he stared at the Diva.

"...she's beautiful." He said softly, more to himself than Nathan. He was simply in awe, for the first time since learning how to be a mechanic he was truly excited to see the inside of a ship.

Offline Tally

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2014, 12:48:05 pm »
Nathan nodded.  "I think so, too.  And she suits my purposes.  I've got her rigged at this point pretty much perfectly for the kind of work we do."

The elevator dropped them off on the ground floor.  "Come on, let's show you the jump drive."

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal