Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Foxtrot's Limits and Wants  (Read 508 times)

Foxtrot

Foxtrot's Limits and Wants
« on: August 02, 2012, 02:07:40 pm »
[center:7n2k64t2]PLAYER WANTS[/center:7n2k64t2]

What types of plots are you interested in playing?
Generally, I'll do most plots, especially action centered stuff, and crime-committing themed plots (Because being naughty is fun  :D).

What types of plots are you not interested in playing?
I'm not particularly great with mushy romance, or things that get explicit, since the former tends to bore me just a little bit, and the latter is just uncomfortable for me to roleplay.

How often can you reply to any given thread?
Depends, sometimes I can reply in a few minutes, sometimes in a few days - Just be patient - I'll tell you if I need to poof out, and make my excuses/escape ICly.

Are you open to RPing over instant messengers? Not really into IM roleplaying, but If you drop me a line, you never know!

Are you open to post volleying?
Again, not something I'm really into, due to time constraints and such, but if you really really want to do this throw us a PM and I'll see what I can do.

Anything else?
If you want to roleplay with me, it'd be nice if I didn't get a sentence to my paragraph(s). I understand if you're just not that great at writing big chunks (I wasn't, for a long while), but a couple of sentences at least would be nice.

[center:7n2k64t2]PLAYER LIMITS[/center:7n2k64t2]

What are you limits regarding powerplay/godmoding?
I don't mind small amounts of godmoding, like grabbing somebody's hand and such, but I'd appreciate it if I got the chance to react to stuff in a fight - Nobody's perfect, and therefore, no attack is undodgeable/unblockable, and no defense is perfect.

What are your limits in regards to romantic situations?
If these have to happen, I'd appreciate a PM, or some prompt in RP, so I can back out if need be - I'm not particularly into romance, though I'll play it out if appropriate.

What are your limits in regards to sex?
'Spose I should just say it now: I will not play out sex. Repeat. I will not play out sex. If it absolutely HAS to be done, fading to black, or just implying it works fine. Besides, I'm crappy at doing smut.

What are your limits in regards to pregnancy within plots?
Eh, pregnancy is fine. I don't really care much - As long as it isn't too horribly graphic.

What are your limits in regards to violent scenes?
In slight danger of sounding like a hypocrite here, I'm perfectly fine with playing out violence and gore. Whether I have to read it or write it, I'm good with it, though please bear in mind - I use other people's posts as a meter stick, so if I read some really horrific posts, expect one from me too. (tl;dr: The more graphic you are, the more graphic I am.)

What are your limits in regards to abuse/rape in plots?
I'm perfectly fine with torture, as long as you don't lop off a limb or kill my characters without explicit permission. But my stand on rape is the same as sex really: I don't want to read it, and I won't rp it. If it really, really HAS to happen, I'd like to be asked first (And I still don't want to read it.)

Are you okay with characters being transformed against their will?
Just ask first, I don't bite!

What about healing?
Flesh wounds and crap? Sure, but long standing stuff is usually there for a reason, so unless I ask, please leave it alone.

[center:7n2k64t2]CHARACTER SPECIFICS[/center:7n2k64t2]

Corvus Guntram
So, things to expect from my cat armed blind dude... Well, for one thing, don't be surprised if he tries to eat your character(s). He does that. Also, he isn't above doing less legal stuff (He enjoys them, in fact). Oh, and if you want to be a guest star on his radio show, drop us a PM! Because that'd be awesome!

Pulsar
Don't be surprised if Pulsar is horrible most of the time - She's just like that. And though she does occasionally sneak off, she's usually hanging around with Corvus. If you wish to rp with just her, drop me a line, and I'll see what I can do.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal