Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Arius Nabhendu  (Read 751 times)

Offline Nix

Arius Nabhendu
« on: August 01, 2012, 09:10:57 pm »
__________________QUICK STATS
Name
Arius Nabhendu

Species
I don’t know… but umm I have bunny ears! ^///^

Ethnicity
I don’t know what this means…  .////.;;

Height
3 feet tall!

Occupation
Being a good girl ^////^

Residence
The Cancer…. But Aunty wants to move eventually.

__________________IN-DEPTH STUFF

Physical Description
Arius has a cute little baby face and big brown eyes as well as light brown skin. Her hair is wavy and already reaches her bottom. It is mostly white in color but has streaks of light pink and mint through it. She has full white bangs across her forehead and sometimes her Aunty puts her hair in two buns, or two braids. White bunny ears with black tips come out of the top of her head.

Personality
Arius is a happy cheerful little girl who likes to color and play and make friends and bug her neighbor Mr. Casey who is really funny and serious. ^////^

Magic/Abilities
Arius actually glows when her real mommy is around but she doesn’t know why, and has never met her daddy so she doesn’t know if it would happen around him. She can also float in the air but Aunty says not to…

Oh! And sometimes when Arius is sick she um… will change into a little white bunny… but maybe that is just a dream?

Relationships
Her Aunty who takes care of her and loves her very much x3 Oh, and her mommy who comes to visit sometimes, and their neighbor Casey who says funny stuff. ^////^

History
Arius doesn’t know much about herself except that she loves the color purple and hates peas. She has no idea how special she is and that despite looking like a normal human who happens to have bunny ears, she is actually half moon spirit and half marsh naiad manifested by the magic within her unsuspecting parents. Maybe when she grows up she’ll learn about why she doesn’t look like her dad and only a bit like her mom… and why she can do things that normal little girls can’t do.

__________________THREAD TRACKER
Current Threads

Complete Threads
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 11:02:09 pm by Nix »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal