Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Sibby needs sleep  (Read 350 times)

godsibb

Sibby needs sleep
« on: July 31, 2012, 02:03:51 am »
Now I'm not going to be gone, really, just... Very...not around...?

Recently, I've been having trouble sleeping. As in, sleeping pills refuse to work on me, I can't fall asleep until 4-5 in the morning, and I end up waking up in the late afternoon or friggin evening. o.e Because of this, I'm now pretty much nocturnal and, well... Basically, until I get this problem solved, I'm probably going to be posting pretty infrequently at weird hours in the morning. >n<
Yes, stupidest reason to be inactive, amirite? xD

So yeah, I just kind of wanted to warn you guys! So, for any open threads I happen to be apart of, *coughcough* feel free to keep going during the day unless my character is absolutely needed (though, in this case, I don't mind a bit of god-modding). And for everyone else, sorry for the wait! ; o ;

*crawls into bed and stares at ceiling for an hour* o___e
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 pm by Guest »

Offline Nix

Re: Sibby needs sleep
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 07:43:20 am »
I was like that for about two months and only recently got back into a somewhat normal / socially acceptable sleep pattern... now I miss my shows ;///; like The Mighty Boosh... let's not point out the fact that I own the entire show on DVD xD

But I totally understand I was going to bed sometimes around like 11 am and waking up at 7-8 pm xD Just try to go to sleep earlier and earlier each night / morning till you kinda get back to normal... or stay up for two days straight like I did then crash at about 8 pm and sleep till 12 the next day xD

But don't really do that Vampire Sibby! <333333 you!!! And no worries about weird posting times, its allllllllll gooooooooooood. x3

P.S. I called myself a vampire then too and if I was forced to go out in the sun I hissed and covered my face to be silly xD

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 11:23:16 am »
Hey, no worries, Sibby! xD Get all rested up and non-sleep-deprived! You can do it! <333

I've been there before. I used to have terrible sleep patterns/insomnia and only get, on average, 4 hours of sleep. And I'd stay up for 24 hours at a time sometimes. =___= NOT HEALTHY. So wrangle that sleep schedule back into order and good luck!
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

godsibb

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 10:14:08 pm »
[strike:1f6q94z9]I have risen! I vant to suck your blood![/strike:1f6q94z9]

Ugh, thanks you guys. Nice to know I'm not the only one who keeps having weird sleep patterns. xD I've been trying to force myself to go to sleep earlier and, uh... It's kind of working...? I just got desperate and made a playlist with the gentlest-sounding songs I had and played them under my pillow. It's going...better than I expected. Heck, tomorrow, I might even actually be able to wake up in the mid-afternoon! 8D

....someone just please knock me out. orz

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal