Home Forum Wiki The Rules Newbie Guide Roleplay Guide Plot & Setting Wanted Characters Aedolis Teinar Edanith Libra Cancer Thanatos Inc. Contact Us Copyright Affiliates Advertise Us Advertise You Donate! Playing a Leader

Author Topic: Left to One's Own Devices... (Rhi-Rhi!!!!!)  (Read 3189 times)

Offline Nix

Re: Left to One's Own Devices... (Rhi-Rhi!!!!!)
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 11:15:32 pm »
Chance let Gabe lead him because he said they were going to go back to the Citadel and he grabbed a hold of the Pilot's hand and squeezed it as he rubbed his eyes with his free hand. "But... I'm really not Lufti..." He sniffled softly.

He looked at Gabe again. "A-Are you mad at me???" Maybe Hemlock was mad too, maybe that's why he wouldn't answer.

Offline Rhi-Rhi

« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 10:59:33 am »
"What?" Gabriel looked at Lufti, blinking several times. "No...why would I be mad at you? I'm concerned here, man, not mad!"
OPEN THREADS! JOIN FOR ADVENTUROUS FUN TIMES!
Plots for an Edani mage? 8D

AWESOME SHIP OF PIRATEY GOODNESS
The Sassy Juice wants YOU on its crew!

Ari // Arrow // Asher // Bailey // Cecil //  Cyrus // Dakota // Esha // Francis // Gabriel // Jake // Jericho // Jewel // Keziah // Kyran // Lexi // Malriiko // Nuri // Poe // Rachel // Shiloh // Sitara // Val // Yazuri

Offline Nix

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2016, 08:46:51 pm »
Chance didn't have a cohesive answer for that. He just felt like Gabe was mad because- because Chance was a screw up. And obviously he couldn't even do the simplest thing right and Hemlock wasn't even answering him so he must have done something to upset the dragon and if he managed to do that it wasn't unlikely that he would upset this Pilot he just met too.

"You are really nice..." He sniffled. "Are you and Lufti friends?" Chance didn't have human friends. Just his plant friends and Hemlock. This was his first time out of the Citadel but truth was it was also his first time out of his apartment without being collected for inquisition or testing- or a check up or something. And all those people just prodded him one way or another, he didn't like it. They scared him. But what could he do about that?

All those Pilots though... All those doctors... They knew about him and Lufti being different people in the same body... Or at least they did now. Gabriel... Didn't or he seemed not to get it right? That was the problem?

Chance realized he was calming down a bit at least, holding Gabe's hand seemed to help that and shutting out everything else around him. He was processing things better now and actually thinking instead of getting overwhelmed and just crying or panicking.

Gabriel wasn't mad at him. Hemlock probably wasn't either. Still he had a thought cross his mind that hadn't in a long time. "I wish Lufti was here." He muttered softly, still holding Gabe's hand.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal